Little Cup is immoral

Smogon is literally making CHILDREN fight for their own benefit. How is this legal? That innocent poor Marenie that hoped to grow up to become a Toxapex does not deserve to be destined to switching into High-Jump kicks from Mienfoo to make a living. Where is the UN when you most need it? I hope whoever is in charge of this gets arrested soon, as this is a clear infringment on Pokemon rights. Discuss.

Smogon is literally making CHILDREN fight for their own benefit. How is this legal? That innocent poor Marenie that hoped to grow up to become a Toxapex does not deserve to be destined to switching into High-Jump kicks from Mienfoo to make a living. Where is the UN when you most need it? I hope whoever is in charge of this gets arrested soon, as this is a clear infringment on Pokemon rights. Discuss.
Wait, we could be BENEFITTING from this? I thought it was just for fun. Do tell how can we be making a profit off of this?

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
idle hands are the devils tools, which is demonstrated each time a kid uses one of these games to engage in imaginary "child labor" play ala LC .

This paradox of child labor was first discovered by the great philosopher Parl Caupper: if a society wishes to discourage child labor they must make use of child labor.

What if the children consent to such this and revel in being allowed to murder others at such a young age? LC is what actually happens in juvenile detention facilities. These mons are bloodthirsty, and as such should not be allowed to speak their opinion and viewpoint on the matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)