Little Cup Open II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Wobbyble and I have been messaging each other back and forth, but it seems we never catch each other online at the same times. I'm not sure if it's time zone issues or what, but it's annoying.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have not heard from Limitless in 6 days now. I guess he doesn't love me.
Your messages haven't warranted responses... you weren't on when I was. You were never on IRC. I was every day. I was civil about this, but I can play along if you wish.

I just kept Pokemon Showdown open as a tab during every minute I was able to this week, while being in the #littlecup room like we said we'd be. I guess we missed each other. I'm not blaming you, why are you antagonizing me ;__; Our schedules must just be extremely inconvenient for each other

Correct me if I'm wrong, you are typically on PS under the username of Limitless?

EDIT: According to a random chap, you're the same timezone as me, Limitless :3
Apparently we have very different schedules. If I'm online, it's typically from 4-12 PM, I'm never online on PS in the AM except for right now.

Last edited:
I apologize to everyone in the opens, I am too busy and too sleep deprived to have this up before probably afternoon Friday EST. Please understand and forgive me for the delay.

Extensions:

Swamp-Rocket vs cxinlee
pokebasket v DrCiel
D4RR3N v Kebabe
PDC v Nglittleguy
Hack He Must v DetroitLolCat
Wobbyble vs Limitless

Activity:

papai noel v WePwnemon
~Greencore v RT.

Extension deadline 10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)