Little Cup Pokemon Give Away - over. Still some left over

Only thing I have raised is a bulky mienfoo (which was annoying). Hopefully I can get enough to make a full team

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I wonder if there is any merit in a guide to breeding Little Cup Pokemon? It's a bit more complex than breeding regular level 50 competitive Pokemon and some people might run into trouble with it.

Aerow

rebel
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for Diglett, The Avalanches. :)

If someone is interested, I have some LC Pokémon with Hidden Abilities for trade:

Huge Power Bunnelby with Adamant nature

Speed Boost Torchic

Magician Fennekin

Protean Froakie

Bulletproof Chespin

Chlorophyll Bulbasaur

Rain Dish Squirtle

Solar Power Charmander

Last edited:
Who wants a legit LC Porygon with Tri Attack and Recover?

Giving it--and the rest of my LC Pokemon--away for the next few hous.

Want to have some fun? Challenge me to a LC Box Roulette match: I'll provide the Pokemon, and you get to keep them!

Want to have some fun? Challenge me to a LC Box Roulette match: I'll provide the Pokemon, and you get to keep them!

I wish I was home so bad

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I RNGed and Pomeg glitched a Staryu a while back; it's free on Pokecheck for anyone who wants it (it passes the Pokebank 'hack check').

i want sooooo baaaaaaadd

I have to close down for the day, but anyone who wants that Pory (or anything else in this spreadsheet), send me a PM with your availability, and I'll try to schedule some time to give you the Pokemon.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Giveaway is over but Trainer Zabuza still has some mons left over. Message him on skype (username armads1091) if you want some

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)