Little Cup Training Camp [ROUND 1]

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
act, i contacted opp on showdown during the week but he postponed it and never showed up again

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
still no reply and I'll be busy tomorrow night, in the case of a sub give me an extension or put someone who can play at GMT-2 afternoon tomorrow pls

Conni

katharsis
act, i contacted opp on showdown during the week but he postponed it and never showed up again
Ok, the new match is Vai Lusa vs. Sipher

still no reply and I'll be busy tomorrow night, in the case of a sub give me an extension or put someone who can play at GMT-2 afternoon tomorrow pls
The new match is Djqubi vs. HANTSUKI

The extended date to finish up all your matches is Tuesday 7th GMT + 1
I'll be gone for about 2 days so lovely user WaterlessMelon will host this tour until I get back

I said I would not be available the next short while. I just came on to sort out an exact time to find I've been replaced. Not to mention I made contact and it took her days as well. I hardly think this is fair.

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
i thought you were fine to play saturday? not that i care much since im subbed out already but -
im not actually and sorry if i said so cause my schedule is weird this week with school and stuff, but we couldve played before when i contacted you (wich happened more than once) and i never saw you online again after that

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
He messaged on my wall and I responded with activity timings for myself. No response.

Activity post

my oppo missed the initial scheduled time and he didnt show up today (although i might be mistaken and have rescheduled for tmrw, ill be here tmrw anyway), activity just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)