Live Smogcast #2 - May 21, 3 PM EST - Auto-Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
The second live Smogcast will be this upcoming Tuesday at 3 PM EST. In here you can talk about things you'd like to be discussed about the primary topic. You can also ask fun questions that you'd like to be answered during the last 20 minutes of the show.

NixHex

Doing just fine, here at the top of the world
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
What is "the best" Ninetales set? How do I make it less of a liability for me and more of a pain for my opponent?

What do you think is the biggest and most outstanding change the Gen V Metagame introduced from previous generations? From the Eviolite and DW abilities, there's a lot to choose from.

Kenny

don't expect me
Not a question but perhaps a topic can be Smogon Policy! I think a debate about the different going ons of Smogon Policy would be a thought provoking debate that could both provide entertainment and constructive ideas at the same time.

Legitimate Username

chrom i need u 2 marry that dancer so inigo hav armthrift/RK
is an Artist Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Winning games in 5th gen OU is more dependent on team matchup than in previous generations. Is this primarily because of weather? Or is it just that 150+ new Pokémon makes it harder to cover every relevant threat with a team of only 6?

What is the opinion of the cast on the increase in aggressive gameplay relative to other generations (gen 2 basically being a stallfest and all the gens up until bw2 becoming increasingly more aggressive)?

How do you think Pancham's new move, Parting Shot (lowers opponent's offensive stats and switches the user out), would affect today's metagame?

Would you forgo modern methods of transportation (car, bus, etc.) to ride a Gogoat?

What's the worst Pokemon you've ever used to win battles in BW OU?

Opinions on user mikel?

This is probably up your alley Lonely...

What would the meta look like without the "30% chance" moves that we saw added in gen 5.

Specifically Scald and its other deviations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)