Live Smogcast #2 - May 21, 3 PM EST - Auto-Weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The second live Smogcast will be this upcoming Tuesday at 3 PM EST. In here you can talk about things you'd like to be discussed about the primary topic. You can also ask fun questions that you'd like to be answered during the last 20 minutes of the show.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is "the best" Ninetales set? How do I make it less of a liability for me and more of a pain for my opponent?

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Quick question: will this be the same pannel as before, or will we have new experts in this discussion?

If you could make one change to the type chart (add a resistance/weakness, remove one, etc.) what would it be?

What do you think is the biggest and most outstanding change the Gen V Metagame introduced from previous generations? From the Eviolite and DW abilities, there's a lot to choose from.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Chances of Excadrill getting a retest?
edit: ninja'd by ebeast
New question:
Will Thundurus get a retest?

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Not a question but perhaps a topic can be Smogon Policy! I think a debate about the different going ons of Smogon Policy would be a thought provoking debate that could both provide entertainment and constructive ideas at the same time.

What are your thoughts on Sleep Clause testing in Ubers?
Also... how is "Smogon" pronounced?

I'm really looking forward to this next Smogcast!!!

Legitimate Username

mad tales of a bloodthirsty corviknight
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Winning games in 5th gen OU is more dependent on team matchup than in previous generations. Is this primarily because of weather? Or is it just that 150+ new Pokémon makes it harder to cover every relevant threat with a team of only 6?

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Are smogon ruining the metagame?
There is a chance this question might be seen as just a joke, but I am curious to know the actual answer. What do you say to people who dislike the methods Smogon handles bans and clauses and such?

What is the opinion of the cast on the increase in aggressive gameplay relative to other generations (gen 2 basically being a stallfest and all the gens up until bw2 becoming increasingly more aggressive)?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
How do you think Pancham's new move, Parting Shot (lowers opponent's offensive stats and switches the user out), would affect today's metagame?

Would you forgo modern methods of transportation (car, bus, etc.) to ride a Gogoat?

What's the worst Pokemon you've ever used to win battles in BW OU?

Opinions on user mikel?

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you could own one Pokemon in real life (legendaries excluded, of course), what would you choose and why?

This is probably up your alley Lonely...

What would the meta look like without the "30% chance" moves that we saw added in gen 5.

Specifically Scald and its other deviations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)