Livecasted Battle Compendium

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Permission from Ditto to post this thread

If you would like to have your Grand Slam battle shoutcasted with live commentary, please shoot me a PM with the time you and your opponent intend to play, and my commentators and I will do our best to be there ready to commentate. Your battle will then be available to watch on the Smogon Youtube Channel here - http://www.youtube.com/user/SmogonU

Note that you will also need your opponent's permission in order to be allowed to have your match livecasted.

Battle Compendium

UU Open

RU Open

R1: kokoloko vs. RT -
R1: LonelyNess vs. AgentAbsol -

R2: Eo Ut Mortus vs. Leftiez -

Ubers Open

NU Open

LC Open

Last edited:
Are you only going to commentate battles between very well known players - or are you also willing to commentate ones with lesser known players if you are able to make the times?

Do you only narrate RU and UU matches? UU and RU compendium didn't exactly tell me whether you only narrated those tier grand slams. I'm sorry if this sounds dumb, but it's a genuine question.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
he doesn't he only narrated them because they're the only ones that actually have some battles oO

obviously i'm the best looking one in that picture because it translates to real life. Obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)