SS OU Looking for 2 last pokemon BO to finish my team

Hello, I'm sorry, my english is bad, but I will try to do my best.

I am Deraiven, I'm playing on showdown since 2 years, I started strat on ORAS (console), I'm a Balance/HO player and I peaked at 1678, I tryed to create my personal team:
I'm gonna explain this team. Basiclly, you go on a resist, and you use a big move (BO try)

conkeldurr.gif

Hopital (Conkeldurr) @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 120 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Mach Punch

Basiclly, conk guts is really strong in current OU, With mach punch you can OHKO, Tryranitar(all set) , Sandsweeper Excadrill (OHKO lead exca when the sash is down), and bisharp.
He's a really strong switch in of a big part of OU and can cast a free CC, Poison jab is actually here to predict fairy type, counter lead clef(without spe inv) and grimsnarl), and KO permit to OHKO dragapult on predict.
It's a really important pokemon in the team, try to keep him alive the longest that u can.
It's actually a free lead front of excadrill, cloyster, grimsnarl , deffensive clef, dragapult, ...

dracovish.gif

Charitée (Dracovish) @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fishious Rend
- Psychic Fangs
- Outrage
- Ice Fang

Dracovish is actually closely the same as conk, put him on a slower pokemon (revengekill) or switch him on a resist (cinderace or corviknight for exemple) and you will have a free Fishious Rend which, will be strong against 98%of pokemon, psychic fangs are for predict toxa, And basiclly Outrage and Ice Fang suposed to be a good coverage . Nothing more to say on this pokemon
He's a free lead against all slower pokemon (that explain the speed EV)

kyurem.gif

ScarfYurem (Kyurem) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Freeze-Dry
- Earth Power

I actually prefer specs on kyurem, he's speed tier is actually good (same as non-scarf Obstagoon) , Like the other pokemon in this team, kyurem's job is to switch in on resistance or revenge kill, it's the normal specs set, I didn't changed it , I just changed he's name (it made me win 3 game :o )
It's a good lead against Pelliper, and a good switch in of a good part of rain pokemon, with freeze-Dry he can OHKO a lot of water type wich can't one shot him.
With earth power u can deal 70% to def toxa. Try to don't lose kyurem, it's your faster revenge killer, and the Ice/Dragon/Ground coverage is resisted by exactly one pokemon (munja)

zeraora.gif

Patient (Zeraora) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Play Rough
- Plasma Fists
- Drain Punch

Zeraora is actually the team's sweeper, place him on a resistance in the middle of the match, when all enemy pokemon are weaken, set a bulk up and u"r suposed to sweep.
Try to kill all zeraora potential revengekiller, like Seismitoad (with kyurem) or Hippowdon ( with kyurem too). I use Play rough to counter dragon type like dracovish/kyurem/dragapult/... I prefer it than knock off , because ghost and psychich type rarely would tank Plasma Fist, I prefer drain punch instead of cc to sustain on enemy and not getting revenge kill by a Conk mach punch (for exemple)

FROM NOW , I TRYED A LOT OF POKEMON, but I don't know who place here, I tryed dugtrio, mimikyu, clef, rottom, and a lot of other pokemon but IDK who would be able to enter in the team from now, the 2 pokemon I actually use is:
tyranitar.gif

Accueil (Tyranitar) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Choice band tyranitar is actually a strong dragapult switch in, with the STAB stone edge + band he will always deal good pokemon on non-double resist, Fire punch is good because some times it surprise player, you can for exemple OHKO ferro, he's my weather team counter, sun team can't really OHKO him and he can setup the sand for the last pokemon

excadrill.gif

Docteur (Excadrill) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

Ok, this set is really special, I know, it's actually my spinner, and another sweeper at the same time, tryanitar is weak to certain stealth rocker,(excadrill for exemple), if tyra get kill, with the sandstream on (to bait a potential sand rush on ppl who don't look at the chat) you would be able to rapid spin, and setup a sword dance if the enemy doesnt have fighting/water/grass(xd) pokemon (balloon give u ground immunity), Idk wich pokemon can be at this place (defoger/spinner) so, I tryed to keep a good offensiv pokemon.

It's my actual team, I'm really sorry for this HORRIBLE english x), this is my first post on smogon.
Waiting for tips/answer

Thx for reading
My peak: (it wasn't with this team, with this team I peaked like 1580)

PEAK DERAVINE.png

The team:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: RKN
That’s a pretty solid team right there! Using Marriland, it has shown that half your team is weak to common Pokémon such as Clef and Sylveon. Here is what I recommend for your team:

Major Changes:

Zeraora —> Rotom-H

Why Rotom-H over Zeraora? Rotom-H can spread Toxic or Wisp, which can cripple the opposing team. This helps Conkeldurr break more easily. It also has access to Defog, which can make for another hazard removal. It also has the added benefit of removing screens from your opponent’s side of the field. This is most especially the case against HO teams, that would most likely carry either Grimmsnarl or Alolan Ninetales.

Excadrill —> Aegislash

Aegislash is both defense and offense. It has access to priority Shadow Sneak and can easily beat Excadrill with Close Combat. It serves as a second revenge killer in case Mimikyu is KOed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)