Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ground]

First is Tapu Lele. An essential in my team to beat all types of pokemon, and can beat everything except for steel types. I really love it for its versatility as well as its ability to beat a multitude of other pokemon. It gets hard countered by common steel types like celesteela and heatran

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

Kyurem-Black is my lead, and arguably the best pokemon on my team. I use a special attacking set for more versatility, and earth power and HP Fire can beat heatran and Scizor-Mega, which are its most common counters, as well as 3HKO Toxapex. An absolute essential on my team, and one of my favorite pokemon in OU.

Lycanroc-Dusk @ Life Orb
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Accelerock
- Drill Run
- Fire Fang
- Iron Head

Lycanroc is a pretty good revenge killer that I really love. Accelerock can kill a lot of weak pokemon, as well as OHKO or 2HKO most flying types. I mostly keep it for a charizard counter as well as a counter to volcarona. I really love it for its versatility, as well as how most people are unfamiliar with it letting me get unexpected super effective attacks with fire fang or iron head

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Stone Edge

Keldeo is a pretty new addition to my team which i am not 100% sure of. If I were to replace anything, it would be keldeo. I use it as a landorus counter in case kyurem was knocked out, as well as a counter to fast dark/ice types like greninja or weavile. I originally chose it on my team in order to beat chansey but quickly found out that it didnt really do that well.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Defog

Another essential pokemon on my team. Its as much of a wall as I am willing to get, and it works amazing as a defogger as well as a way to beat every steel type other than heatran. Overall it as a fairly standard and predictable zapdos set, but it works really well along with my team.

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 124 Def / 16 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Another new addition to my team, but one I am fond of. Mega Scizor is used as a counter to diancie, chansey, as well as many other pokemon that mega scizor is used to beat. Like zapdos, it is an unoriginal set that works pretty well with the rest of my team. I like it better than keldeo, however I would be willing to get rid of it for another better pokemon.

What I am really looking for is a great stallbreaker as well as a counter to trick room teams. Keldeo doesn't really have any specific use, and I am willing to get rid of it for a pokemon that fits the stuff I already mentioned. Thanks for taking time to look over my team, and I really appreciate feedback!

if you're gonna replace keldeo, i suggest one kick man. 600 attack 328 speed. after a kill or a uturn with scizor, volt switch with dos, bring him in unintimidated on anything slower than 328 and attack accordingly. psycho cut is for pex but i believe standard chams run thunder punch.
Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Psycho Cut
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick

if you're gonna replace keldeo, i suggest one kick man. 600 attack 328 speed. after a kill or a uturn with scizor, volt switch with dos, bring him in unintimidated on anything slower than 328 and attack accordingly. psycho cut is for pex but i believe standard chams run thunder punch.
Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Psycho Cut
- Ice Punch
- High Jump Kick
Thanks for the suggestion, but I am already using scizor as my mega. Should I just replace scizor with cham and keep keldeo or try to find something else to replace scizor?

Edit: Nevermind, Im a dingus, i didnt see that part about the u-turn with scizor

Last edited:
no imma dingus i didn't consider that i had a similar problem with gyarados and just made gyarados standard i know mega scizor is really bulky so im not sure how you play. leftovers or lum or pinch berry might be good items on a regular, bulky scizor, if you were to take my suggestion

Yeah I tried out what you said and an running scizor with an iron plate. Its working a little better so far, but I havent fought enough team variety to tell fully

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)