SM OU Lopunny-Mega - six-pock

Your feed-back is welcome.

At the beginning I chose Lopunny-Mega, because it is strong an I love it.
I then added Jirachi. She and Lopunny-Mega form a good core.

Lopunny is stronger than DARK and GHOST, and Jirachi is stronger than FAIRY and FIGHT. And I like Jirachi’s ABILITIES.

i added Rotom-Wash due to the FIRE and GROUND of the six-pock.
Defoger is good.

I looked for a pokemon which uses Stealth Rock, I chose Landorus-Therian
because it is valuable in almost any six-pock.

I chose to include Landorus-Therian because it has the ability of Grassy Surge
which cures all the pokemons and most of the pokemons in my six-pock have a good defence.

To conclude my team I wanted a strong pekemon and I wanted a core of FIRE-WATER-GRASS.

Lopunny-Mega (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

I chose Lopunny M because she is one of my favorites Megas, she is fast and strong and got High jump kick which is boosted 130 STAB base power. Lopunny-Mega has one major attack High Jump Kick. Using this attack it beats all kinds of pokemons such as Heatran , Ferrothorn and Excadrill .
Additionally due to its ability to hit GHOST like Blacephalon and Sableye-Mega.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

Then I decided to add Jirachi, he makes a good core with Lopunny and they cover each other’s weaknesses. And with his Serene grace ability with STAB zen headbutt or Iron head you get such high rate to Paraflinch. Jirachi has two major attacks, on is Iron Head which is strong against FAIRY like Tapu Lele ,Tapu Bulu and Mimikyu, and the second is Heart Stamp which is good against Venusaur-Mega and Keldeo

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp

I got Rotom wash, he can handle ground fire and flying types with ease to protect the other two members, he is also my Defogger and with Will o’ he can cripple physical attackers. Rotom-Wash uses and attack Hydro Pump. This attack is to used against FIRE like Heatran and Victini.

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

I got Lando T as my stealth rocker, he is a great lead ‘mon to get rocks up early game, his Intimidate ability can weaken physical attackers and I can always rely on his speed to U turn away from danger while still dealing damage. Landorus-Therian attacks via Earthquake which is good against Charizard-Mega-X , Magnezone and Volcanion

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Megahorn
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

I got Tapu bulu because his ability xan slowly heal other mons and he can use Nature Madness to deal 50% of the enemy’s health while ignoring typings and set up mons. Also his STAB horn leech is powerful and heals me. Tapu Bulu uses GRASS attack Horn Leech against Horn Leech which is usede against WATER like Greninja ,Swampert-Mega and Gastrodon.

Heatran (M) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge

Finally I got Heatren, I wanted a fire type to complete my grass-fire-water core and he only got 3 weaknesses (less the other fire types), and his 4times ground weakness is completely immuned by two of my mons and resisted by Bulu. Heatran uses four different attacks. One is Fire Blast which can be used against FIRE, ICE, and STEEL. Among the pokemons we can find Weavile , Ninetales-Alola and Bisharp.

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
- Heart Stamp

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Megahorn
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Stone Edge

Last edited by a moderator:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Edit: Unlocked

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)