Tournament Los Juegos del Azar (Signups & Information)

paolode99

Dammi what I want
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
  • PS! Username: paolode99
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): gmt+2 available most of the time after 7 pm
  • Discord Username: PAIN #4796

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
  • PS! Username: luisin
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: GMT-7, busy but i think i have 5 mins for this.
  • Discord Username: luisin#7513

• PS! Username: Wubben
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): gmt+2 available most times
  • Discord Username: Wubben#7999

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
  • PS! Username: Lalaya
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): +2, usually from 2pm to midnight
  • Discord Username: lalaya, but spoopy#0671

• PS! Username: Casual dot exe
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): -4, anytime after 3-4pm usually
  • Discord Username: Casual#1750

PS! Username: MacacoManElMejor
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: GMT+1. Idk just when I've got the time which I usually have most of the time
Discord Username: Stab#9723

PS! Username: Daruma
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): most evenings gmt+2
Discord Username: Daruma#9130

ILSB

formerly IloveScaldBurns
PS Name: Ilovescaldburns
GMT -3 todo el tiempo menos las mañanas de semana
Discord: Messi Bomberito#1224

Viva Perón Viva Perón
-Alfredo Casero Batman

• PS! Username: Kiru Hatade
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): GMT -4 9/10 availabilty
  • Discord Username: Kiru#2054

Z Strats

Banned deucer.
PS! Username: Z Strats
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: gmt -7 mornings and nights
Discord Username: Ray#4213

• PS! Username: piaa
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): GMT -5 mainly available in the evening time
  • Discord Username pia#8316

PanDag

formerly Dagdan B.
  • PS! Username: Dagdan
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): -5, monday to friday (9 am to 4 pm), saturday busy all day and most sundays free. (all in my timezone ofc)
  • Discord Username: G.Bokua™#4901

gorex

penguin council
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LCPL Champion
PS! Username: gorex
Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: (Consider the fact that the rounds will be short, so you'll be playing every 3 days or so): +8, when im awake
Discord Username: gorex#8693

clean

is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
  • PS! Username: clean
  • Timezone and the hours when you are available to play: -4 evenings during the week, weekends more flexible
  • Discord Username: nicholas#0003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)