NOC Lovers Dance Mafia Signups (9/9)

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
setup Stolen borrowed from https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=74962

this can be a 9p, 13p, or 17p setup, this will be decided depending on how many players sign up.

yes, mafia has daytalk.

Game Rules

General Rules/Game Etiquette

1. Obey all site-wide rules.
  2. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  3. You may not quote private communication of any kind! This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
  4. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
Activity/Prods/Replacements

1. Prods of missing players will be issued after 24 hours of no activity.
  2. A prodded player has 24 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
  3. A player who has been prodded 2 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  4. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours please PM let me, the host, know.
  5. I reserve the right to force replace players at my own discretion.
Deadlines

1. For the 9p setup, the pre-dance is 3 days, and the rest of the game is 6 days. For the 13p and 17p setups, the pre-dance is 3 days, first phase is 5 days, the night phase is 1 day, and the second phase is 5 days.
  2. Players may request an early end to the Night Phase by PM'ing me. Night will be cut short if all players request it.
  3. Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
  4. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
Player Actions/Voting/Player Death

1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline, the person with the most votes at the time will be lynched.
  2. If there's a tie, the person who received the total number of votes first will be lynched.
  3. Votes must be bolded to be counted.
  4. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  5. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  6. Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at my discretion. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think its a vote, then its a vote.
Miscellaneous

1. Don't impersonate me. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
  2. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
  • 1 Mafia Gentleman and 1 Mafia Lady vs 7 Town Gentlemen/Ladies, Open setup
  • The game will include two phases, pre-dance and dance. Pre-dance will last 3 days, and dance will last 6 days.
  • During the pre-dance, a Gentleman can ask a Lady to the dance in thread; this is done by tagging them in your post with some sort of proposal(be clear about this!). Each Lady can accept only one dance proposal. A Gentleman may make more than one proposal, but the first accepted will be the pairing.
  • Gentlemen can only pair with Ladies.
  • You may not vote and lynch during the pre-dance.
  • After all of the pairs are formed or after pre-dance ends, anyone who doesn't have a dance partner will be forced to leave the dance. (death)
  • This game is nightless, meaning there are no night kills. This game will last 6 days after pre-dance ends.
  • Each dance pair then become Lovers(both die when one dies), and the players are now free to vote and lynch.
  • Each dance pair will have a private chat(discord/PM) to talk to each other privately.
  • If all of the Mafia are eliminated, the Town wins!
  • If the Mafia controls half of the town, or time runs out, then the Mafia wins!
  • 2 Mafia Gentlemen/Ladies vs 11 Town Gentlemen/Ladies, Open setup
  • The game will include four phases, pre-dance, first dance, intermission, and second dance. Pre-dance will last 3 days, intermission will last 1 day, and each dance will last 5 days.
  • During the pre-dance, a Gentleman can ask a Lady to the dance in thread; this is done by tagging them in your post with some sort of proposal(be clear about this!). Each Lady can accept only one dance proposal. A Gentleman may make more than one proposal, but the first lady that accepts will pair with the gentleman.
  • After all the pairs are formed or at the end of the pre-dance, any player who doesn't have a dance partner will be asked to leave the dance. (death)
  • Each dance pair will then become Lovers(both die when one dies), and they will be given a private chat(discord/PM) to discuss the game.
  • During the dances, normal nightless lynch mechanics will take over. A lynch will NOT reset the deadline. If the Mafia makes up 50% or more of the remaining players at any point, Mafia immediately wins. If all of the Mafia are lynched, then Town wins. If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins.
  • First dance will end if there are 8 players or fewer left alive or deadline is reached. During the intermission, Mafia may secretly force one of the dance pairs to leave. Second dance will then begin, and continue until the game's end.
  • Also, at any point during the dance, a player may voluntarily leave (he/she dies and his/her alignment flips), which forces his/her partner to leave as well.
  • 3 Mafia Gentlemen/Ladies vs 14 Town Gentlemen/Ladies, Open setup
  • The game will include four phases, pre-dance, first dance, intermission, and second dance. Pre-dance will last 3 days, intermission will last 1 day, and each dance will last 5 days.
  • One player will be confirmed as aligned with Town at game start.
  • During the pre-dance, a Gentleman can ask a Lady to the dance in thread; this is done by tagging them in your post with some sort of proposal(be clear about this!). Each Lady can accept only one dance proposal. A Gentleman may make more than one proposal, but the first lady that accepts will pair with the gentleman.
  • After all the pairs are formed or at the end of the pre-dance, any player who doesn't have a dance partner will be asked to leave the dance. (death)
  • Each dance pair will then become Lovers(both die when one dies), and they will be given a private chat(discord/PM) to discuss the game.
  • During the dances, normal nightless lynch mechanics will take over. A lynch will NOT reset the deadline. If the Mafia makes up 50% or more of the remaining players at any point, Mafia immediately wins. If all of the Mafia are lynched, then Town wins. If the game runs out of time and at least one Mafia is still alive, then Mafia wins.
  • First dance will end if there are 12 players or fewer left alive or deadline is reached. During the intermission, Mafia may secretly force one of the dance pairs to leave. Second dance will then begin, and continue until the game's end.
  • Also, at any point during the dance, a player may voluntarily leave (he/she dies and his/her alignment flips), which forces his/her partner to leave as well.

Sign up as a Gentleman or a Lady.(you are free to swap your choice/withhold your decision temporarily if space allows, Max 5/7/9 each depending on setup. If there is an overflow, priority will be determined by post date)

hf every1

Signup Totals: (9/9, 9/13, 9/17)

Gentlemen(0/5, 0/7, 0/9):

Ladies(1/5, 1/7, 1/9):
Jalmont

Randed Gentleman/Ladies:
Dusk
Apricity
Texas
Viper
Energy
Oddish
Inferno
Ken-Masters

Last edited:

Nuxl

naw, select a gentleman or lady or nothing(means ur randed into either or)

the role u pick doesn't have to be ur real gender! they just have slightly different mechanics

Nuxl

u guys can like.... pick your role or something

also signups seem to be trickling slowly, so I'm down to start this game at 9 people and/or wait until the OC next door ends and maybe more people are willing to play. lemme kno if that's aight with you guys

u guys can like.... pick your role or something

also signups seem to be trickling slowly, so I'm down to start this game at 9 people and/or wait until the OC next door ends and maybe more people are willing to play. lemme kno if that's aight with you guys
good call i've decided i want to be female

Nuxl

game thread will probably be later tonight after my midterm(thinking 7 PM PST) along with a confirmation phase.
use this time to either pick gentleman or lady(or do nothing and be randed by game thread I Guess).
role PMs will be sent out during confirmation phase.
if you want your lovers chat to be in discord PM me your discord(or add me elik#4461) if I don't already have you added

Oddish. InfernoDragon218 JALMONT Ken-Masters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)