Other Lower Tier Premier League II - Player Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - if you want a chance of being drafted for HJAD and I's team, then feel free to drop me a "resume" message on discord, basically highlighting what tier you would want to play, how you can support the team and some replays etc etc. My discord is Teddeh#3663, HJAD's is HJAD#8484. Depending on which tier, we may offer tryouts, however I suggest just approaching us if you want a chance to be drafted! :toast:

hey all, if you wanna talk about being on los cherno bouffalants, hit pak (pak#1187) or me (Safir#7965) up on discord. feel free to send me replays and resumes and stuff like that, we're not really looking for tryout games but everything else is fine!

e: ok when i say resumes....please don’t make an actual literal resume, making one of those things is really annoying and time consuming so yeah LOL just send replays i guess

Last edited:

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi friends, if you want to be drafted by the Rayquazas your chances will probably improve significantly if you PM me (Brooklyn#2021) and not my co-manager (sza#6064), send replays and such if you like I don't think we'll be doing tryouts. Our doors our open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)