Lower Tier Series - Live Tours for Lower Tiers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to the first ever Lower Tier Live Series! This tournament is going to be a lower tier equivalent to the Smogon Tour. For those unfamiliar, we will be holding live tournaments every weekend with participants getting points depending on how well they finish. The points will be added up over the course of the tour, and the top eight finishers will make a single elimination playoffs!

This tournament will be ORAS UU, RU, and NU. It will be run for 6 weeks, with 2 tours each weekend. You may join both tours each weekend, but you will only get points for your top finish. All tournaments will be posted in the live tournaments subforum.

Tournaments will be on Saturdays and Sundays at 4 and 2 PM EST, respectively. The schedule and hosts are as follows.

Week 1 - UU
Saturday, May 16th - dodmen
Sunday, May 17th - Bouffalant

Week 2 - RU
Saturday, May 23rd - atomicllamas
Sunday May 24th - Meru

Week 3 - NU
Saturday, May 30th - Raseri
Sunday, May 31st - Quite Quiet

Week 4 - UU
Saturday, June 6th - radianthero156
Sunday, June 7th - Sam

Week 5 - RU
Saturday, June 13th - Sweep
Sunday, June 14th - galbia

Week 6 - NU
Saturday, June 20th - Zebraiken
Sunday, June 21st - Montsegur

What's on the line? Not only will you get to prove yourself as one of the best lower tiers players, but the winner will also be receiving a banner. Everyone will know how great you are!!

Reminder that it starts this Saturday!

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yo can someone make a spreadsheet or w.e for standings, i'd do it but i'm lazy.

edit: guess im fucking doing it, sigh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)