Lower Tier Stadium - Round 3

Lower Tier Stadium - Round 3
Lower tiers tend to have less tournaments than usual because of the prevalence of OU tiers, despite the prestigious Seasonals and Opens. So why not play in a tournament that has all of them together?​

• All standard tournament rules apply.
  • This tournament is BO3: every week, one tier will be the main tier of the week and must be played on the first game. The second game tier may be chosen by the loser of the first game, and so on for the third game (Between USM UU, RU, NU, PU and ZU). Example: Player A x Player B. The tier of the week is RU. First game is played on RU and Player A wins. Player B choose NU for the second game. Player B wins second game and Player A choose UU for the third game.
The Tier of the Week is UU! It must be played on first game.

• You can't repeat the main tier of the week for the second or third game, neither repeat the same tier if it was played on second game.
  • In Semi-Finals and Finals, the format will be a BO5 with all the 5 tiers with a randomized tier between the five for the first game. After that, the loser of game 1 choose the tier for game 2 and so on.
  • Resources for each tier can be found in the following threads/subforums: UU, RU, NU, PU, ZU.
  • Matches can be played on either the main PS server or Smogtours.
  • Replays are not necessary, but it's convenient to post them and avoid problems.
Make sure to contact your opponent early through VMs to avoid stress if you want to guarantee an activity win.
Pairings:

GenZeon[/USER] vs. Taskr
(Moron5 vs. eviolite poliwhirl) vs. Megazard
Kushalos vs. (Sam I Yam vs LordST[/USER])
Ed vs. Amane Misa
HJAD vs. Rennyjesus
Trace vs. zben
(Chrisloud1 vs. AAamen) vs. pinktidal
Stepchild vs. Tom Copson
Thiago Nunes vs. dhaarma
Arifeen vs. Pohjis
Xiri vs. Dundies
POP Arthur21 vs. EviGaro
People who got extensions: Please, do these matches as quickly as possible.

Extended games deadline: 08/05, 22:00 gmt -3
Deadline: 11/05, 22:00 gmt -3

lets go people :blobnom:

Last edited:
I'm going to have to call an activity win. Eviolite Poliwhirl has not responded to my messages until literally today which I was online and challenged him and messaged him multiple times in the past few hours but to no avail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)