UU Lucario

ehT

:dog:
is a Contributor Alumnus

Lucario

[QC:3/3]
[GP:1/1]

[OVERVIEW]

* With good offensive stats, access to Swords Dance and Nasty Plot, and a wide movepool, Lucario is a menacing and unpredictable asset to offensive teams.
* It also has a good defensive typing with nifty resistances to Bug, Rock, Dark, and Steel, as well as an immunity to Poison that can aid in its setup.
*However, Lucario is quite frail, meaning that it has to rely on forced switches and its resistances for setup opportunities.
* It also has a middling Speed stat that, while somewhat circumvented by its access to priority, leaves it vulnerable to faster threats that can take a hit.
* Lastly, Lucario faces heavy competition from the tier's plethora of other Fighting types as it struggles to stand out from the likes of Keldeo, Infernape, Cobalion, and Mienshao.
* But if you can play it to its strengths that is, its power and priority then you'll have a monster that not much can stop.

[SET]
Name: Swords Dance
Move 1: Swords Dance
Move 2: Close Combat
Move 3: Extreme Speed
Move 4: Iron Tail / Bullet Punch / Ice Punch
Item: Life Orb
Ability: Justified
Nature: Jolly / Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

Moves
========

* Swords Dance is needed to boost Lucario's Attack and set up for a sweep.
* Close Combat is Lucario's strongest, most reliable STAB move.
* Extreme Speed, with 80 Base Power and +2 priority, is one of this set's biggest selling points since it nearly always goes first.
* Bullet Punch is a STAB priority move that allows it to get around Mega Aerodactyl since it resists Extreme Speed, as well as hit Fairy-types for super effective damage.
* Iron Tail is a very powerful but inaccurate secondary STAB that can break through slower Pokemon that can take a Close Combat or Bullet Punch, such as Mew, Amoonguss, Togekiss, and Unaware Clefable.
* Ice Punch destroys Gliscor, Nidoqueen, and Amoonguss.
* Crunch hits Ghost-types as well as Slowbro.
* Earthquake hits Nidoqueen, Tentacruel, Chandelure, and Doublade.

Set Details
========
* Maximum investment in Attack and max Speed ensures that Lucario hits as fast and as hard as it can.
* Justified capitalizes on Lucario's resistance to Dark, allowing it to gain an Attack boost from moves such as Bisharp's Knock Off.
* A Jolly nature allows you to outspeed the likes of Chandelure, Jolly Feraligatr, and Heracross.
* An Adamant nature can be used if you're not worried about hitting the aforementioned threats, as it nets important OHKOes and 2HKOes; for example, Adamant Close Combat 2HKOes Unaware Quagsire after Stealth Rock.
* Life Orb provides a significant boost to all of Lucario's moves with relatively little drawbacks.
* If Lucario doesn't OHKO what's in front of it, it'll often get KOed in return, which means that Life Orb is the best overall option due to the recoil having little significant effect on Lucario's longevity.

Usage Tips
========

* Lucario should only be brought in after something on your team has been KOed as it is frail and needs all the HP it can get in order to properly sweep.
* Ideally, you should wait until its checks such as Hippowdon and Slowbro have been weakened or eliminated before setting up.
* However, you can use Lucario as an early-game wallbreaker to set the stage for a teammate as well.
* Set up on Pokemon that Lucario can threaten, such as Bisharp, Blissey, and Choice-locked Hydreigon.
* Setup isn't always necessary, however, as Lucario is pressured to get off as much damage as possible and is quite powerful even without a boost.
* If your opponent sends out a Pokemon that resists Fighting to stop Lucario, it is worth noting that resisted STAB Close Combat does more damage than a neutral Extreme Speed, so don't be afraid to use Close Combat when in doubt.

Team Options
========

* Lucario shines best on offensive teams that require a late-game win condition or an early-game wallbreaker.
* Additional Fighting-types such as Keldeo and Infernape appreciate Lucario's ability to apply heavy pressure on traditional checks such as Latias and Cresselia.
* Users of Volt Switch and U-turn such as Raikou, Tsareena, and Hydreigon can all bring in Lucario safely so that it's less likely to take a hit before setting up.
* Pursuit trappers such as Krookodile and Bisharp can eliminate bulky Ghost- and Psychic-types.
* Nasty Plot Celebi can threaten bulky Water-types that can take a hit from a boosted Lucario, such as Slowbro and Swampert, and also appreciates Lucario's ability to deal with the likes of Scizor and Bisharp and check Mega Aerodactyl.
* They also have decent defensive synergy with Celebi resisting Water, Ground, and Fighting, and Lucario resisting Bug and Dark.
* Spikes users such as Klefki are extremely helpful as they can wear down particularly bulky checks over the course of the game.

[SET]
Name: Nasty Plot
Move 1: Nasty Plot
Move 2: Aura Sphere / Focus Blast
Move 3: Flash Cannon
Move 4: Vacuum Wave / Dark Pulse
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Moves
========

* Nasty Plot boosts Lucario's Special Attack by two stages which makes it extremely deadly within a single turn.
* Aura Sphere is a drawback-free STAB move with decent power.
* Focus Blast is a very viable alternative, as after a Nasty Plot Boost, it can OHKO many bulky Pokemon that Aura Sphere cannot such as Blissey, Suicune, Hippowdon, Swampert, specially defensive Bronzong, and Mega Blastoise, and it can also 2HKO Tentacruel. However, it comes with the nasty drawback of extremely shaky accuracy, meaning that you can be punished severely if it doesn't connect.
* Flash Cannon is a secondary STAB move and allows Lucario to hit Fairy types.
* Vacuum Wave gives Lucario a form of priority, which means that it won't immediately fold to any faster attacker, such as Krookodile, Mega Aerodactyl, Keldeo, and Hydreigon.
* Dark pulse is an option to hit Ghost types and Slowbro.

Set Details
========

* Special Attack and Speed are fully invested in as Lucario doesn't need any other stat to do its job.
* Life Orb gives the most power possible with the fewest drawbacks.
* Inner Focus, while situational, is better than Steadfast, since it stops the occasional Fake Out user from getting free chip damage on Lucario. It also stops other Pokemon such as Mega Sharpedo, Choice Scarf Togekiss, and Hydreigon locked into Dark Pulse from being able to flinch Lucario down and stop its sweep.

Usage Tips
========

* This set is more of a wallbreaker than a flat-out sweeper.
* Special Lucario does best versus balanced and stall teams, although it still has an edge versus some offensive builds.
* Set up on something on something that can't touch it such as Blissey, Bisharp, and Amoonguss, provided something has already been put to sleep in the case of the latter.
* Fast threats like Mega Aerodactyl and Keldeo must be weakened considerably to be OHKOed by +2 Vacuum Wave.
* If carrying Dark Pulse surefire checks to the aforementioned Pokemon such as Hippowdon and Latias are highly recommended.
* Dark Pulse gives Lucario a much easier time versus defensive teams that rely on Ghost-types to check Fighting-types.

Team Options
========

* Nasty Plot Lucario appreciates much of the same support as its Swords Dance set but there are differences.
* Pursuit users can trap and eliminate a large number of Lucario's checks such as Jellicent, Doublade, Chandelure, and Slowbro.
* Spikes users can whittle checks down even further, putting them into KO range of a boosted attack.
* Volt Switch and U-turn users allow Lucario to come in for free, making its job much easier.
* As a wallbreaker, Nasty Plot Lucario's best teammates are Pokemon that appreciate weakened walls and alleviate offensive pressure, such as Mega Aerodactyl, Alakazam, and Choice Scarf Hydreigon.
* Bulky pivots such as Doublade, Amoonguss, Slowbro, and Clefable can hold their own versus offensive threats like Mega Aerodactyl, Infernape, and Latias, who would otherwise prevent Lucario from boosting or shrug off a hit and KO it.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]

Other Options
========

* High Jump Kick with an Adamant nature OHKOes 84 Defense Impish Hippowdon after Stealth Rock, while netting a guaranteed OHKO on Swampert. Unfortunately, it comes with the nasty drawback of losing 50% of Lucario's health if it misses, is used against a Ghost-type, or is used against a Pokemon using Protect.

Checks and Counters
========

**Offensive Pressure**: Though Lucario is still strong without a boost it is still outsped and eliminated by a plethora of faster threats before it can get an attack off. Cobalion gets special mention, since it can revenge kill the Swords Dance set effortlessly thanks to its high Defense and resistance to Extreme Speed and Bullet Punch.

**Ghost-types**: Bulky Ghost types such as Jellicent and Doublade, wall most Lucario variants with ease, but they must watch out for Dark-type coverage. Faster Ghost-types such as Gengar and Choice Scarf Chandelure are particularly good at this, although the former is OHKOed by boosted Bullet Punch after Stealth Rock.

**Bulky Pokemon That Resist Fighting**: Pokemon such as Slowbro, Jellicent, Mantine, Gliscor, and Amoonguss can check Lucario quite convincingly, although they can either be taken out by the appropriate coverage move or be easily worn down by boosted attacks.

Last edited:

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Overview
  • I would probably change the second last bullet point, I feel Lucario moreso faces competition from Fighting-types in general, then you can specifically mention Cobalion and maybe the likes of Infernape, etc.
  • I would definitely mention how Lucario's best on offense teams and why.
Set - Swords Dance
  • Swords Dance is the name of the set, it should 100% be the first move going downwards.
  • In my opinion, I'd like the 4th slot to probably be something along the lines of Iron Tail / Bullet Punch / Ice Punch; Iron Tail is really good right now, as you're hitting so many targets for neutral coverage that's STAB boosted like Mew, Amoonguss, Primarina but you're also hitting a lot of stuff for strong s/e damage like Unaware Clefable and Togekiss. Bullet Punch is second simply because of how prevalent MAero is but generally I don't like it much outside of that since you only 3HKO Clef and it means you're going to be walled more often by not running better coverage. It was a toss up for me between Ice Punch and Crunch for the third slash but I went for Ice Punch since a lot of Crunch's targets like Mew and Reun get hit hard by Iron Tail, so the only real value you're getting is against Slowbro, Doublade and Chandelure off the top of my head. Ice Punch hits Gliscor for a lot more damage than IT does so I like it slightly better, and it also retains hitting Amoonguss and Togekiss.
Moves
  • Add Iron Tail to this, but also add Ice Punch and separate Crunch and EQ. Each move has its own set of targets it hits. For example, Ice Punch smacks Gliscor and Amoon, Crunch smacks Doublade, Chandelure and Slowbro, EQ smacks Tentacruel, Nidoqueen and retains smacking Doublade.
Set Details
  • Mention Jolly nature and why it's the first slash.
  • Mention how Adamant can achieve some KOes that Jolly cannot, such as a 2HKO on Quagsire without Stealth Rock.
  • I'd expand a bit on Life Orb's section, the reason it has very little drawbacks in Lucario's case is because it's so frail that taking a hit usually means it'll get KOed regardless.
Team Options
  • I'd mention VoltTurn users, getting Lucario in as safe as possible should be a priority.
  • Wallbreakers definitely need a mention.
Set - Nasty Plot
  • Same as SD, the name of the set is Nasty Plot, please make that the first listed move.
  • Inner Focus > Steadfast imo, reasoning below.
Moves
  • There's definitely a bit that needs to be expanded on Focus Blast; please mention the huge drawback of being inaccurate, and mention more targets it hits to make it worth using, such as OHKOing the likes of SpD Bronzong, Hippowdon, Swampert, Mega Blastoise, Suicune, and achieves a 2HKO on Tentacruel all after a boost. Personally Blissey wouldn't be at the top of my list for risking the miss, although it is noteworthy.
Set Details
  • I think Inner Focus is 100% better than Steadfast; generally if you're getting flinched I'd rather you be able to ensure he can't continuously get chip damage as opposed to just getting whittled down in the Fake Out scenario although otherwise I'd definitely use Inner Focus just so I'm not going to get flinched by the likes of Hydrei when trying to setup (esp if Specs) or against Sharpedo in scenarios where setting up against it would be game winning, as well as against Scarf Togekiss, etc. Extremely niche but slightly better imo.
Team Options
  • A lot of Lucario's partners remain the same; Pursuit users, Spikes users, entry hazard support, VoltTurn, wallbreakers. Add them.
Other Options
  • Remove the Ice Punch mention, it'll probably be put into Moves.
Checks and Counters
  • I'd expand on Ghost-types section, mention how faster Ghost-types like Gengar and Chandelure can check it decently, although the former has to watch out for Bullet Punch variants.
  • Change the third bullet point to Bulky Fighting-Resists imo, it isn't limited to just bulky Waters, you also have stuff like Gliscor, etc that also can check Lucario depending on the variant.

1/3.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey. I think you misinterpreted a bit of what I said regarding the SD set. Just keep the slashes on the set to Iron Tail / Bullet Punch / Ice Punch. Remove the other two moves from the set itself but keep the mentions of them in Moves.

ehT

:dog:
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh OK, my bad. I knew something was off when we had 5 slashes. Fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ark
Add one line in Usage Tips of SD that Close Combat actually does more than ExtremeSpeed to Fighting resistances (base 90 factoring STAB and resist vs base 80), since that's something a lot of people don't seem to know.

Excellent work man, got nothing else to add, and I like your Usage Tips + Team Options a lot. QC 2/3.

You should add High Jump Kick's drawback in OO imo, as the miss chance + crashing against Ghost-types is really bad, specially for a Pokémon like Lucario.

Reactions: ehT

Lucario

[QC:3/3]
[GP:0/1]

[OVERVIEW]
(line break)
* With good offensive stats Attack and Special Attack, access to Swords Dance and Nasty Plot way to boost them both, and a wide movepool, Lucario is a menacing and unpredictable asset to for offensive teams.
* It also has a good defensive typing with nifty resistances to Bug, Rock, Dark, and Steel, as well as an immunity to Poison that can to aid in its setup.
*However, Lucario is quite frail, meaning that it has to rely on forced switches and its resistances for setup opportunities.
* It also has a middling Speed stat that, while somewhat circumvented by its access to priority, leaves it vulnerable to faster threats that can take a hit.
* Lastly, Lucario faces heavy competition from the tier's UU's plethora of other Fighting types, (RC) as meaning it struggles to stand out from the likes of Keldeo, Infernape, Cobalion, and Mienshao.
* But if you can play it to its strengthsthat is, its power and prioritythen (em dashes) you'll have a monster that not much can stop. (I would say that its typing gives it a relative advantage as it can hit Fairy-types with its Steel STAB, as well as its ability to go both Special and Physical to get around typical checks and counters, especially as both Keldeo and Mienshao boast much higher Special Attack and Attack stats respectively. Priority isn't really an advantage since Lucario needs it due to its lower base Speed, although it does help deal with Scarfers and super quick foes like Alakazam. Just some food for thought.)

[SET]
Name: Swords Dance
Move 1: Swords Dance
Move 2: Close Combat
Move 3: Extreme Speed
Move 4: Iron Tail / Bullet Punch / Ice Punch
Ability: Justified
Nature: Jolly / Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

Moves
========
(line break)
* Swords Dance is needed to boost Lucario's Attack and set up for a sweep.
* Close Combat is Lucario's strongest and most reliable, safest STAB move.
* Extreme Speed, With 80 Base Power and +2 priority, Extreme Speed is one of this set's biggest selling points, (RC) since it nearly always goes first.
* Bullet Punch is a STAB priority move that allows it to get around Mega Aerodactyl, (RC) since it who resists Extreme Speed, as well as hit Fairy-types for super effectively damage.
* Iron Tail is a very powerful, (RC) but inaccurate secondary STAB that can break through slower Pokemon that can take a Close Combat or Bullet Punch, such as Mew, Amoonguss, Togekiss, and Unaware Clefable.
* Ice Punch destroys Gliscor, Nidoqueen, and Amoonguss, for teams particularly weak to those threats.
* Crunch hits Ghost-types as well as Slowbro.
* Earthquake hits Nidoqueen, Tentacruel, Chandelure, and Doublade.

Set Details
========
(line break)
* Maximum investment in Attack and max Speed ensures that Lucario hits as fast and as hard as it can.
* Justified capitalizes on Lucario's resistance to Dark, allowing it to gain an Attack boost from moves such as Hydreigon's Dark Pulse (Hydreigon probably isn't the best example here as Lucario can't switch into any of its other moves reliably) and Bisharp's Knock Off.
* A Jolly nature allows you to outspeed the likes of Chandelure, Jolly Feraligatr, and Heracross.
* An Adamant nature can be used if you're not worried about the aforementioned hitting such threats with a non-priority move, and as it nets important OHKOs and 2HKOs; for example, Adamant Close Combat 2HKOes Unaware Quagsire after Stealth Rock.
* Life Orb provides a significant boost to all of Lucario's moves with relatively little drawbacks.
* This is because If Lucario doesn't OHKO what's in front of it, it'll often get KOed in return anyway, which means that Life Orb is the best overall item option due to the recoil having little significant effect on Lucario's longevity meaning it doesn't need its HP for much besides maximum Life Orb hits. (I changed this sentence because it was slightly awkwardly worded, and was confusing to read at first.)

Usage Tips
========
(line break)
* Lucario should only be brought in after something on your team has been KOed, (RC) as it is frail, (RC) and needs all the HP it can get in order to properly sweep.
* Ideally, you should wait until its checks, (RC) such as Hippowdon and Slowbro, (RC) have been weakened or eliminated before setting up.
* However, you can use Lucario as an early game wallbreaker to set the stage for a teammate, (RC) as well.
* Set it up on Pokemon that Lucario it can threaten, such as Bisharp, Blissey, and Choice-locked Hydreigon.
* Setup isn't always necessary, however, as Lucario it is pressured to get off as much damage as possible, (RC) and is quite powerful even without a boost.
* If your opponent sends out a Pokemon that resists Fighting resistant Pokemon to stop Lucario, it is worth noting that a resisted, (RC) STAB Close Combat does more damage than a neutral Extreme Speed, so don't be afraid to use Close Combat when in doubt go for it if you need to.

Team Options
========
(line break)
* Lucario shines best on offensive teams that require a late-game win condition or an early-game wallbreaker.
* Additional Fighting-types such as Keldeo and Infernape appreciate Lucario's ability to apply heavy pressure on traditional Fighting checks, (RC) such as Latias and Cresselia, and vice versa.
* Users of Volt Switch and U-turn, (RC) such as Raikou, Tsareena, and Hydreigon, can all bring in Lucario safely, (RC) so that meaning it's less likely to take a hit before setting up.
* Pursuit trappers such as Krookodile and Bisharp can eliminate bulky Ghost- and Psychic-types.
* Nasty Plot Celebi can threaten bulky Water-types that can take a hit from a boosted Lucario, such as Slowbro and Swampert, and while also appreciates Lucario's ability to deal with abuse the likes of Scizor and Bisharp and check Mega Aerodactyl.
* They also have decent defensive synergy, (RC) with Celebi resisting Water, Ground, and Fighting, and Lucario resisting Bug and Dark.
* Spikes users such as Klefki are extremely helpful, (RC) as they can wear down particularly bulky checks over the course of the game.

[SET]
Name: Nasty Plot
Move 1: Nasty Plot
Move 2: Aura Sphere / Focus Blast
Move 3: Flash Cannon
Move 4: Vacuum Wave / Dark Pulse
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Moves
========
(line break)
* Nasty Plot boosts Lucario's Special Attack by two stages, (RC) which makes it extremely deadly within a single turn.
* Aura Sphere is a drawback-free STAB move with decent power.
* Focus Blast is a very viable alternative, though as after a Nasty Plot boost, it can OHKO many bulky Pokemon that Aura Sphere cannot, (RC) such as Blissey, Suicune, Hippowdon, Swampert, specially defensive Bronzong, and Mega Blastoise, (RC) after a single boost. and it can also 2HKO Tentacruel. However, it comes with the nasty drawback of extremely shaky inaccuracy, meaning that you can be punished severely if it doesn't connect.
* Flash Cannon is a secondary STAB move, (RC) and allows Lucario to hit Fairy-types.
* Vacuum Wave gives Lucario a form of it priority, meaning which means that it won't immediately fold to any faster attacker, (RC) such as Krookodile, Mega Aerodactyl, Keldeo, and Hydreigon others.
* It can be replaced with Dark Pulse is an option to hit Ghost-types and Slowbro, if this isn't a problem.

Set Details
========
(line break)
* Special Attack and Speed are fully invested in, (RC) as Lucario doesn't need any other stat to do its job.
* Life Orb gives the most power possible with the fewest drawbacks.
* Inner Focus, while situational, is better than Steadfast, (RC) since it stops the occasional Fake Out user from getting free chip damage on Lucario every time it comes in. It also stops other faster Pokemon, (RC) such as Mega Sharpedo, Choice Scarf Togekiss, and Hydreigon locked into Dark Pulse, (RC) from being able to flinch Lucario down and stop its sweep.

Usage Tips
========
(line break)
* This set is more of a wallbreaker than a flat-out sweeper.
* As such, it Special Lucario does best versus balanced and stall teams, although it still has an edge versus some offensive builds.
* Set it up on something on something that can't touch it, (RC) such as Blissey, Bisharp, and Amoonguss, provided something has already been put to sleep in the case of the latter.
* Fast threats like Mega Aerodactyl and Keldeo must be weakened considerably to be OHKOed by +2 Vacuum Wave.
* If carrying Dark Pulse, (RC) surefire checks (such as?) to the aforementioned such Pokemon are highly recommended.
* Dark Pulse gives means Lucario has a much easier time versus defensive teams that rely on Ghost-types to check Fighting-types.

Team Options
========
(line break)
, Nasty Plot Lucario appreciates much of the same support as its Swords Dance set, (RC) but there are differences.
* Pursuit users can trap and eliminate a large number of Lucario's checks, (RC) such as Jellicent, Doublade, Chandelure, and Slowbro.
* Spikes users can whittle such checks down even further, putting them into KO range of a boosted attack.
* Volt Switch and U-turn users allow Lucario to come in for free, making its job much easier.
* As a wallbreaker, Nasty Plot Lucario's best teammates are Pokemon that appreciate walls weakened walls and as well as alleviate offensive pressure, (RC) such as Mega Aerodactyl, Alakazam, and Choice Scarf Hydreigon.
* Bulky pivots, (RC) such as Doublade, Amoonguss, Slowbro, and Clefable can hold their own versus offensive threats like Mega Aerodactyl, Infernape, and Latias, who would otherwise prevent Lucario from boosting, (RC) or shrug off a hit and KO it.

[STRATEGY COMMENTS]

Other Options
========
(line break)
* High Jump Kick with an Adamant nature OHKOes 84 Defense Impish Hippowdon after Stealth Rock, while netting a guaranteed OHKO on Swampert. Unfortunately However, it comes with the nasty drawback of losing 50% of Lucario's health on the off chance if it misses, is used against a Ghost-type, or is used against a Pokemon using Protect.

Checks and Counters
========
(line break)
**Offensive Pressure**: Though Lucario is still strong without a boost, (RC) it is can still be outsped and eliminated by a plethora of faster threats before it can get an attack off boost. Cobalion gets special mention, (RC) since it can revenge kill the Swords Dance set effortlessly thanks to its high Defense and resistance to Extreme Speed and Bullet Punch.
(line break)
**Ghost-types**: Bulky Ghost-types, (RC) such as Jellicent and Doublade, (RC) wall most Lucario variants with ease, but they must watch out for Dark-type coverage. Faster Ghost-types ones, such as Gengar and Choice Scarf Chandelure, (RC) are particularly good at this, although the former is OHKOed by a Jolly, boosted Bullet Punch after Stealth Rock, and they must both watch out for Pursuit from a teammate (irrelevant to Lucario).
(line break)
**Bulky Pokemon That Resist Fighting**: Pokemon such as Slowbro, Jellicent, Mantine, Gliscor, and Amoonguss can check Lucario quite convincingly, although they can either be taken out by the appropriate coverage move or be easily worn down by boosted attacks.
eht
Few notes for next time:
- It's Fighting-type not Fighting Type or Fighting type, use hyphens when referring to the type unless you are referring to a Pokemon's typing, such as Ghost typing vs Ghost-type which does not require a hyphen.
-It is U-turn not U-Turn.
-KOes is used as an verb (Lucario KOes Fairy-types with ease), KOs is used as a noun (Swords Dance allows Lucario to score many KOs), and KO's is not used.
-Slight overuse of commas, just be sure to not excessively use them in a sentence unless absolutely necessary. For example, when mentioning a list of things only use commas when there is more than two things mentioned, otherwise just omit the comma.
-Be sure to go over the Spelling and Grammar Standards to gain a better understanding of our expectations.

Otherwise,

1/1

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)