Luigi's Mansion Mafia - GAME OVER! DEGs and Lady Salamence win!

UncleSam wanted me to say this:
UncleSam Hi everyone I am silenced, but I can talk on IRC so I will have a lynch target shortly. Below is my role PM:
Dear Hydrattler/UncleSam,
You are two members of the Clockwork Soldiers, the Toy Platoon.
You are allied with the Pretty Chill Ghosts.
You are two members of the toys that have inexplicably become ghosts. Additionally, you have very tall hats. Since there are three (well, two) of you, you will use your superior numbers to aid your side in this conflict.
You have no night action. However, because there are two of you, your vote counts double in the daily lynches.
You win if the Decidedly Evil Ghosts and the Rather Angry Ghosts are eliminated, as well as any hostile neutrals.

UncleSam told me to put this stuff up, so... Here ya go!

<UncleSam> [23:38] <UncleSam> Hi everyone I am silenced, but I can talk on IRC so I will have a lynch target shortly. Below is my role PM:
<UncleSam> [23:39] <UncleSam> Dear Hydrattler/UncleSam,
<UncleSam> [23:39] <UncleSam> You are two members of the Clockwork Soldiers, the Toy Platoon.
<UncleSam> [23:39] <UncleSam> You are allied with the Pretty Chill Ghosts.
<UncleSam> [23:39] <UncleSam> You are two members of the toys that have inexplicably become ghosts. Additionally, you have very tall hats. Since there are three (well, two) of you, you will use your superior numbers to aid your side in this conflict.
<UncleSam> [23:39] <UncleSam> You have no night action. However, because there are two of you, your vote counts double in the daily lynches.
<UncleSam> [23:39] <UncleSam> You win if the Decidedly Evil Ghosts and the Rather Angry Ghosts are eliminated, as well as any hostile neutrals.
<UncleSam> [23:39] <UncleSam> It is possible that the way IRC clients work some punctuation marks will not show up, but the people who were on at deadline can attest to what I originally posted in the thread.
<UncleSam> As for why the above lines show up with double timestamps, it is because I originally wrote this to darkpenguin67 but he then had to leave before I finished my message.
<UncleSam> I require everyone to send me his/her role PM and Night 0 ASAP so I can get a lynch going. I already have multiple confirmed mafias, but I need to know which one is the most dangerous so any extra info helps to prioritize lynch targets.
<UncleSam> I will be contacting you all again via this method once I arrive at a conclusion on who to lynch.
<UncleSam> UncleSam out, and GET YOUR PMS/NIGHT RESULTS TO ME!

That concludes this message.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I also bring word from UncleSam, our glorious leader.
<UncleSam>auramaster claimed a shit role name claim, the "Purple Mouse", along with negative voter, a bad fake role claim
<UncleSam>but to top things off, the inspector contacted me and checked auramaster last night
<UncleSam>he got the below
<UncleSam>Dear auramaster,
<UncleSam>You are Sir Weston, the Chilly Climber.
<UncleSam>You are allied with the Rather Angry Ghosts. Your team?s details are in a separate PM.
<UncleSam>You love the cold. No, you REALLY love the cold. You will absolutely demolish anyone who thaws you from your block of ice, generally by giving them a block of ice of their own. You will be using this power to great effect in this conflict.
<UncleSam>Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled ?Night X ? Flash freezing USER?. User will be encased in ice and be unable to post in the main thread, at the threat of a godkill.<UncleSam>You win if the Pretty Chill Ghosts are eliminated, and the Rather Angry Ghosts outnumber the Decidedly Evil Ghosts. Additionally, any hostile neutrals must be eliminated.
<UncleSam>which corresponds with my silencing flavor
Alright a couple more things.
UncleSam needs night results. If you haven't sent them to him yet, do so now. Also, do not put majority on auramaster. Anyone who puts the vote within 3 of majority will become a suspect immediatelly. Also, anyone who has not sent in a claim to UncleSam should do so now. He'll also be at work until the afternoon tomorrow, so don't expect to see him on beforehand.

In other words, lynch auramaster but don't get majority

I'm not even gonna try to argue against that...

I'm Mafia, that's my role PM, ALL EVIL GHOSTS AND NEUTRALS CLAIM TO ME AND I'LL GET YOU IN CONTACT WITH MY TEAM.

Also, Silencing US is fun :P

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
More word from UncleSam, our frozen leader
He says he has enough claims to finish the lynch, cut auramaster a new one etc...
However, there are some people who have not claimed to unclesam yet. Those people should know that they'll be heavily suspected, if not killed in the upcoming days. You are acting suspicously and continued behavior of acting this way will get you killed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)