lydian art & lydian music

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think this piece shows a lot of improvement on your end! The low viewing angle and aggressive posing gives both of them an imposing feel. I can tell you put a lot of consideration into the shading of this piece; there's a consistent light source in the top right, which casts shadows from the sharp discs in Bisharp's body, and plants brighter highlights on its legs. It works well on Cobalion too, where you did a good job defining each side of its legs through shading. You made both of these mons look really cool!

I think this piece shows a lot of improvement on your end! The low viewing angle and aggressive posing gives both of them an imposing feel. I can tell you put a lot of consideration into the shading of this piece; there's a consistent light source in the top right, which casts shadows from the sharp discs in Bisharp's body, and plants brighter highlights on its legs. It works well on Cobalion too, where you did a good job defining each side of its legs through shading. You made both of these mons look really cool!
thanks friend :D im really proud of this piece for the reasons you mentioned, appreciate all the feedback and encouragement so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)