Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, can I take back the corsola and ask for a shinx instead, any gender?

How about both for an hp ice electrike?
Shinx is fine too! I was about to clarify that earth power doesnt actually pass down & is a lvl up move & need to do so on our thread lol. I'll breed you a Shinx soon & the lastest I'll get it you is Monday (wedding on Sunday) ^_~

Extreme speed dratini - male.

For hippopotas - impish 5 iv (-Sp atk) egg moves: slack off, whirlwind?

Fc-2938-7055-8959

Are you able to clone? I'm interested in your shiny eevee. LMK if any of the shinies on my thread interest you (have goodra HA/non, metagross, ttar, greninja)

Extreme speed dratini - male.

For hippopotas - impish 5 iv (-Sp atk) egg moves: slack off, whirlwind?

Fc-2938-7055-8959
Do you have a male? I already have a female one.

Are you able to clone? I'm interested in your shiny eevee. LMK if any of the shinies on my thread interest you (have goodra HA/non, metagross, ttar, greninja)
Are any of the shinies (particularly froakie) level 1?

No I have been using them its lv56 and EV'd now.
Sorry, I really like having the shinies at lvl 1. :(

CMT for an adamant extremespeed dratini please. Will also trade for a female spitback
How about for a swirlix?

Interested in the Charizardite X Mega Stone? Please let me know :)
No thanks, I have one of those already, but thanks for the offer.
Yep, male hippopotas.
I can trade now then, if you're ready

How about for Piplup?

Only really interested in pawniard and hawlucha, so could you pick either darumaka and feebas or just treecko?
K Darumaka and Feebas please I will start breeding for them now and will PM me you when they are ready

How about for Piplup?

Only really interested in pawniard and hawlucha, so could you pick either darumaka and feebas or just treecko?
Ok, I can do Piplup, pm me when Tynamo is Ready .

Edit: Is there anyway you can also get HP Ice Tynamo, or is that too hard? If you can, I can offer 2 pokemon.

Ok, I can do Piplup, pm me when Tynamo is Ready .

Edit: Is there anyway you can also get HP Ice Tynamo, or is that too hard? If you can, I can offer 2 pokemon.
I could do it for a porygon along with the piplup, but I'll need a little more time on that. Probably within a day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)