SM OU Mac & Cheese

msnt

\!/
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mac & Cheese

Hi everyone, I'm here presenting you my first RMT (I'm already sorry for my approximative English), I already made some teams in USMOU but here is one of my favorite. I was watching different topics on the forum when then I saw a message talking about Koko specs, a forgotten set which was really strong months ago.
So I decided to make a team around him and I went to 1k8 elo.

So here is the team, a really offensive team with a lot threats but really interesting on an offensive side.

Building Process

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Frustration
- Quick Attack

I decided to start the team with Specs Koko and Lopunny mega, Koko allows Lopunny to avoid big defensive threats like Mew,Clefable,Toxapex,Zapdos,Landorus for example and also to volt turn on pokemons pressured by Lopunny such as Heatran and Ferrothorn which are threats to specs Koko.

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Focus Blast
- Iron Head

With this offensive core I knew that this team will probably go on a Offense/Bulky Offense team, Magearna AV is in my opinion one of the best pokemon to check special attackers in offense teams, also providing more volt turns to this team to bring Koko and Lopunny the most. Mainly checking Lele and Gren Ash which can be problematic for my offensive core. I know now that my team is weak to physical attackers and that I don't have any answer to heatran.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 176 HP / 92 Def / 240 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Toxic

So here is the tankchomp with rocks and EQ which are mendatory, roar to avoid setups from Volcarona and Scizor for example. He is also able to switch in fake outs from Lopunny and Medicham giving back interesting chip damages from rough skin and the Rocky Helmet, his defensive typing and his nature spedefensive bulk allows him to be a decent heatran switch-in. Toxic is here for Defensive Lando, tornadus and Rotom which can be threats for my team.

Tornadus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Defog

Here is the Bulky Tornadus, giving to my team an important ground immunity and also adding one more volt turn in the name of U-Turn which allows me to volt turn on ground-types, Knock off is here for Magearna and Chansey, Hurricane is here for the stab and also to ease the matchup against bulu and tangrowth. The Rocky Helmet is here again to give chip damages to physical attackers such as Landorus,Lopunny,Medicham and also Defog to get some hazard removal.

Greninja (M) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Dig
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam

Here is probably the most controversial set of my team, I knew that I needed a z move and a ""backup plan"" for heatran and also I wanted to have Rocks + Spikes to put pressure with Lopunny and Koko so I decided to choose this greninja set to lure interesting mons like Magearna and Toxapex mainly, Gunk Shot is here for Tapu Fini, Tangrowth and Tapu bulu. Ice Beam is here to punish the populars defoggers such as Tornadus-T , Landorus-T and Zapdos.

The team works well and is quite good in my opinion but any recommandation is welcomed, thanks for reading this and also thanks for any advice that will be given.

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
It looks like Scizor is a huge threat to your team. It sets up on nearly everything besides Koko and can easily sweep after some chip on Garchomp. For starters, I would replace FB with HP Fire on Mage for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)