Mafia Championships Season 6 - Voting Stage (see post 17)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
last year said:
It's that time of year again.

No official date is yet confirmed, but the 5th 6th season of the Mafia Championships is approaching. For the uninitiated, this is essentially an NOC mafia tournament on Mafia Universe, in which sites from all over the internet send players to compete for the title of Mafia Champion.
Last year's nomination process seemed to work fine so I'll just re-use it. You may nominate up to two users in this thread. Any user with at least one non-self nomination will be included in the final voting poll.

Note that the setup is still in the works as of right now. There's a chance we're doing mountainous again but we're exploring other options.

I'll leave noms open for like a week.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Note that the setup is still in the works as of right now. There's a chance we're doing mountainous again but we're exploring other options.
im very smart for thinking this was a likely scenario but please use your clout to make it a more balanced set up than standard mountainous, especially given the environment it will be played in

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
vooper

This mad lad plays way too much mafia. He might have a few flops here and there but he's usually really rationale, and overall it seems like he's someone who's played with multiple communities so I think he'll have a feel for non-smogon play.

Still mulling over a second nom, will post later. (Trying to nom reasonable players not mentioned by others yet).

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
For some reason I thought it had only been a week. My concept of time is fucked.

Options are:
Duskfall98
Texas Cloverleaf
Former Hope
vooper
apricity

PM me your votes. Everyone gets 2 votes. Person with the most votes is the nominee, person in second is the backup. If there's a tie, we'll have a runoff.

Leaving it open for like a week, for real this time.

EDIT:
botanToday at 2:01 AM
remove me

Asek has been taken off the ballot.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
even though i'm the GOAT i already made it to finals so i wouldn't go this year

i give my support to duskfall and former i think they are both strong players who won't get banned on MU like texas would lol. but tbh this is a strong crop of players to pick from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)