Jalmont: (2) Jalmont zorbees
shinyskarmory: (1) shinyskarmory
More Cowbell: (1) More Cowbell
zorbees: (1) Shining Latios
Spiffy: (1) Eagle4
Walrein: (0) Eagle4 askaninjask Walrein
LightWolf: (0) Spiffy TPM
Not Voting: (2) LightWolf, Empoof

With 13 alives it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in 15 hours and 57 minutes, 4:00 PM GMT.

~*~

Shining Latios has been prodded.
Empoof will be subbed out. Guy is missing for three days.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DO NOT HAMMER EAGLE4, INTENTIONALLY OR OTHERWISE. ANYONE WHO DOES SO WILL BE UNDER EXTREME SUSPICION.

Just making sure nobody makes the mistake I made that first day.

I wish I had more input; its not that I don't to be active in this game I'm just not quite sure how. But I do have something say now, and that is that I am really starting to believe in a zorbees - Eagle4 scumteam. I know I posted earlier how I didn't understand the Eagle4 lynch, but I think I am going to along with it now. Zorbees has constantly mentioned how he thinks Eagle4 might be scum, but he always offers him a way out at the same time; he has not actually put voting pressure on him. He just kept making excuses. This alone was not enough to fuel my suspicion. This did it though:

Zorbees has been a pretty active player today; I do not think it acceptable at this point to say you "haven't really noticed him." He also goes on to claim that he "looked through the thread" but the only actual reasoning he gives is Walrein's post. Maybe I am a bit biased because I wasn't particularly influenced by that post, but I don't think that constitutes as forming an opinion, especially when all you pair it with is "looked through the thread." (Really, thats an awful reasoning.) So, I'm going to take the "risk" and put Eagle4 at L-1. I really don't want this to end in a hammer, but at this point this is the vote I am most confident in.

unvote zorbees
vote Eagle4
Wait.. so you're lynching me because I don't think Zorbees is mafia and you do, which automatically means I must be mafia as well? I don't really get that. I guess I haven't noticed Zorbees since I was more tied up with fighting for my own cause, since I'm the one here who's probably gonna get lynched. Walrein's post was very convincing, and I looked through the thread also to come to the conclusion that zorbees is most likely village. If you want me to go into detail using examples as of why I think Zorbees is townie, then I will if you so wish. Also, I feel you're actually looking for reasons to lynch me; you've ignored all of my post, basically.

What does everybody think about Empoof? I would've said a definite town on D1, but I really need to stop jumping to conclusions; I'm not so sure now. He didn't give any reasoning for why he was inactive in his first post of D1, and he's had more than enough time to post since his last post. I don't really know if no activity could be attributed to mafia though.

Alright, Eagle.

My biggest scum read at the moment is still shinyskarmory. He says he is glad to be on Spiffy's radar as if he does not mind at all, but I am certain he actually gives a shit. I found that pretty scummy of him to say that, so someone could assume he is an innocent townie. Another thing I noticed is you thought zorbees not wanting to vote Eagle4 was scummy. The reason he does not want to vote is because we still have time, meaning we can still get information. We might as well use this time to our advantage and get as much information as we can. Our main concern is finding scum, not lynching. Also, any single post will at least help somehow, so don't say none of your posts are not worth it. Stop trying to get unnoticed and start fucking posting, SS.

As for you Eagle4, looking back at your posts, some of them haven't been the brightest either. Back on page 12, you ask Jalmont if he wants you to explain your post in more detail. Your next post, however, says you do not really know how to add more detail. What the fuck happened with that? Your responses to others have been weak under pressure. I wish for you to go into detail of why you think zorbees is a townie, if you can even provide that.

Askaninjask has also sparked a lot of discussion and is my biggest town read, so I'm going to go ahead and Sentry askaninjask.

Alright, Eagle.

My biggest scum read at the moment is still shinyskarmory. He says he is glad to be on Spiffy's radar as if he does not mind at all, but I am certain he actually gives a shit. I found that pretty scummy of him to say that, so someone could assume he is an innocent townie. Another thing I noticed is you thought zorbees not wanting to vote Eagle4 was scummy. The reason he does not want to vote is because we still have time, meaning we can still get information. We might as well use this time to our advantage and get as much information as we can. Our main concern is finding scum, not lynching. Also, any single post will at least help somehow, so don't say none of your posts are not worth it. Stop trying to get unnoticed and start fucking posting, SS.

As for you Eagle4, looking back at your posts, some of them haven't been the brightest either. Back on page 12, you ask Jalmont if he wants you to explain your post in more detail. Your next post, however, says you do not really know how to add more detail. What the fuck happened with that? Your responses to others have been weak under pressure. I wish for you to go into detail of why you think zorbees is a townie, if you can even provide that.

Askaninjask has also sparked a lot of discussion and is my biggest town read, so I'm going to go ahead and Sentry askaninjask.
lol trying to go unnoticed? You're the one who's doing that. 99% of your posts are just one sentence-this is the first post you've made of any substance so don't go around trying to accuse me of not posting enough.

Unlike you, I don't like to waste other people's time, so I try not to.

On another subject: Shining Latios, you reached L-1 on Day 1 because people were reading you as scum, and you never made a substantial post to defend yourself. But suddenly on Day 2 you're happy to make a post attacking me and jumping on the Eagle4 bandwagon.

Tell us this: Why should we not make you the next target after Eagle? Sell me on why I shouldn't try to get you lynched. Because I'm going to tomorrow.

Also, I wouldn't have zinged Aska or told Spiffy I was "glad to be on his radar" if I was trying to hide.

Try harder, SL. Your act is low-rent and the only reason you were spared on Day 1 was precisely because you're an idiot.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay guys sorry about this, I know I said I'd post but this won't work out. I delayed reading up too long and now honestly I'm too sleepy to do it. My fault for being lazy and waiting till today's Pathfinder session (4 hours of skype is extra tiring!)

I promise that I will do it tomorrow, without delay this time... Even though people won't be posting for hours after I get to my laptop... So many hours... No I must stay strong!

Hey guys, sorry some family shit piled up and I'm in the middle of shoveling it. I'm going to be busy this weekend as well, but i should be able to post something Sunday night. I'm pretty sure Sunday is the first 24 hours of D3, and then starting Monday I will be as active as i was D1.

The current Eagle4 Lynch:
Well we're about 15 hours from deadline, and I don't really feel the lynch moving away from Eagle4 given his posts. I feel a lot of why it was hard to start up on Eagle4 was because of our first mislynch on Cypher. They posted rather similarly on D1, both being new NOC players and I personally gave Eagle4 a bye because of this. However, Eagle "sentry spiffy" post (this) seemed all over the place. It's been stated, but he talks about how one person is scummy, lynches someone different, and then talks about SL, a rather easy target. His follow up post raised my eyebrows, as it almost felt like a desperation move to pull attention onto SL once again. I, too, don't have the strongest village read on SL, but it could be assumed that SL is easy to pull attention towards. I just really don't like the way these two posts happened.

All this said, I wouldn't feel comfortable being the one to hammer Eagle.

Sentry Askaninjask
I'm comfortable with the askaninjask sentry, as like everyone else apparently i had a townread on him. Since he has gained this though, I'm going to keep an eye on him. Having sentry is a huge responsibility.
I am also comfortable hammering this in.

I didn't really like the way the Spiffy wagon was handled. I'm only really seeing this now. I gave an opportunity to voice suspicion on Spiffy during D1, and I outlined my reasoning why and asked him to adjust accordingly. He then managed to post his reads and be more constructive to discussion. His D2 has also been fairly impressive, as many of you have pointed out.
The only thing I would really look out for is his sentry on askaninjask. Yes, aska has a townread from everyone and their mother. Aska was also one of the last people to have a vote onto spiffy. Spiffy also got the ball rolling for this sentry, so perhaps it was a way to ween the pressure off. I say only because i don't consider spiffy to be scummy atm, but I do have a lot of respect for him as a player. He could be doing some very good scum play. As zorbees would say, nothing is 100% in NOC.

I'm going to post this to put some stuff out there, and I'm running out of time ugh. I'll try to post about all those other people if i have time, I'll post something even if it's incomplete before i go. I know this isn't huge but I've had to read a lot a lot

And Eagle, seeing as you're most likely our D2 lynch target, and are claiming town, please give us anything we can work with from your death. Help us while you can!

Fair enough, most of my posts aren't that great, but I am posting what my thoughts are, unlike you saying they aren't worth it, so start posting your fucking thoughts. Also, just so you know, saying hey you should make content to somebody and then replying with hey who cares what you have to say that was your first content post is really shitty. By the way, want to point out where I jumped on the bandwagon? Did I vote for Eagle4 yet? No, so shut the fuck up. The real question is why would you make me a target? Eagle4 has arguably more scummy, constantly trying to bandwagon his way to victory. It is ironic how you are calling me the idiot, although you were one of the brilliant motherfuckers wanting a no lynch. I suggest you try harder.

Fair enough, most of my posts aren't that great, but I am posting what my thoughts are, unlike you saying they aren't worth it, so start posting your fucking thoughts. Also, just so you know, saying hey you should make content to somebody and then replying with hey who cares what you have to say that was your first content post is really shitty. By the way, want to point out where I jumped on the bandwagon? Did I vote for Eagle4 yet? No, so shut the fuck up. The real question is why would you make me a target? Eagle4 has arguably more scummy, constantly trying to bandwagon his way to victory. It is ironic how you are calling me the idiot, although you were one of the brilliant motherfuckers wanting a no lynch. I suggest you try harder.
Are you really going to make me go back into the thread and find all of your "posting your thoughts"? I think what I'm going to find is a lot of one sentence posts and bandwagon hopping. Is that what I'm going to find?

You know why I made fun of your post? Because it WAS stupid. You accused me of trying to stay under the radar when I actually have posted more posts then you with more substance. It stank of so much hypocrisy that I had to tell you exactly how retarded you were in that post.

At least I provided reasoning for my no lynch, unlike you have for any of your posts.

Luckily, this post is of slightly higher quality then the previous one, so I won't have to make fun of you (too much).

Doesn't matter, it's still what I thought as well. Apparently, you agreeing with others is fine, huh?

And no fucking shit, didn't I say most of my posts aren't that great, meaning I KNOW that your posts have had more substance. That shouldn't make you ignore what I said in my previous post. You wanted me to make a post with some value and I did, only for you to basically say that it doesn't matter since you have have more substance posts. That is true, however, that doesn't mean you are right. All I have seen you do is suspect players who have targeted you and then proceed to say you are right just because of posting substance.

Wow Shining Latios, easy there.

Also, I have yet to change my sentry vote. Like others have stated, askaninjask has been very helpful this Day 2 and feels town to me, so I will vote for him. I'm not sure if majority has been reached already, but in any way;

Un-sentry More Cowbell
Sentry askaninjask

Oh wow this is getting very out of hand, calm down Shining Latios. It's 1:32AM at the time I'm typing this, but ugh I can try. I'll do the more tedious responses tomorrow (detailed reasons why I think zorbees is townie,etc) But right now I can at least respond to this.

I have no idea when you jumped on the bandwagon. You are not posting what your thoughts are whatsoever; the only time you did was because I told you to. Your post is extremely hypocritical, as well as very agressive (although being agressive doesn't mean you're mafia, this is demonic). All this post has done is confirm that one of you is mafia, and one of you is not.

Will reply later tomorrow (today?) if I have time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)