Multifaction/FFA Mafia Rumble Match, Game Over, Whydon wins!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Exene passes this message along:

[10:58 PM] Exene: "Hello Circus Maximus players

[10:59 PM] Exene: I want to get my own word out about my fireban. I've been banned because I got agressive for something I couldn't control in a mafia game.

[11:08 PM] Exene: I understand that everywhere I step foot, the common man wants a faked version of myself, something that suits well their fragile feelings. I won't ever be afraid of being vocal about something unfair or that I cannot have my own say in. What I'm afraid of is the way people likes to handle the situation(s) they put themselves and others into, how they reject people without mercy, without even getting further depht in what is going through the very core of the problem. The awareness of someone can be judged on how they can handle the heat of the moment rather than hiding behind a rulebook and expecting that everything goes well, and that if it doesn't how they like things, that's why they just put people into shelves like it ever solved anything.(edited)

[11:17 PM] Exene: In the future, I can assure you that you'll see a much different version of the Exene you know. He's not gonna be as unique as you expect him to be. What you'll see is someone that resembles the common man, unaware, unwoken, obedient to whatever he sees and hears. He will be just like everyone that you judged bleak and tasteless. He will never be trying new things and expressing the truth. He will lie straight to your face because he knows that people will accept them this way. That's how I understand I will turn into at the end of october. I don't intend on going back on those words since I know what it got me otherwise

[11:19 PM] Exene: Bye.

[11:19 PM] Exene: Exene

Da Letter El

going to give an extension to 3 PM EST tomorrow, June 24th because my internet is booty here, and because I don't have all actions, what with the mix up on hosting and such.

Da Letter El

N: Whydon go neutralized.

S: leonard got saved.

K: FH got killed, he was 1@-1K-2I-1N, number 2.

@: Blazade got lynched, he was 2@-1S-1I-1N, number 7.

I: Former Hope was inspected, but that seems a bit silly to send around, since it's a bit obvious what his role is at this point.

Still alive:

Whydon
HeaLnDeaL
leonard (from big bang theory)
Pidge

Deadline on Wednesday, June 27th at 5 PM EST.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

First, just a quick notice. I don't think it makes any difference:

I believe I made a slight error in retrospect in the last update; I should not have mentioned that FH was targeted with an inspection, since he wasn't a legal target. I should have noted that there were no legal targets submitted for the inspection instead of naming Former Hope. This should not have any bearing on the final result. But with that said...

Game Over

Da Letter El

N: Pidge got neutralized

S: Pidge got targeted with salvation, but due to neutralization, this is disabled.

K: Pidge was killed during the night, he was 1@-3K-1S, number 5.

@: Leonard was lynched, he was 2@-1I-2N, number 1.

As there are now only 2 players remaining, the inspection result is irrelevant.

Whydon is #3 (2@-1K-1I-1N), HeaLnDeaL is #6 (2S-1I-2N) after having traded his #1 to leonard.

Whydon wins.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I tried to throw to Blazade night 1 by trading my 1 for his 7, he refused... I just wanted to be his number 2 that he dragged to the end since I had no offensive vote powers and was a pure support build. And then Blazade went inactive so that plan went wrong. I tried working with Former Hope to get out Pidge but Former Hope still died. Whydon didn't talk to me at all so I thought he was finally going to night kill me, so I tried giving my 1 to Leonard hoping that my neutralization of Pidge would mean Leonard would survive the vote. Warned Leonard that if he traded numbers with me and his lynch vote tied with Whydon's that Leonard would die... but he said he wanted to take the gamble.

Anyway I had no desire to win this after seeing my starting vote powers and I just wanted to play to be a kingmaker... kinda sad that it would have been easier to win than be a kingmaker. Failed at failing and then failed harder than I imagined D:

GJ Whydon and sorry to Pidge, who I tried to backstab almost the whole game. Sorry that my last ditch effort didn't let you win, Leonard. No, I didn't try to kill you Former Hope and I was seriously trying to get Pidge out. Just didn't have a good read on how powerful Whydon/Pidge's lynch/kill votes were. I also think I misread how close Whydon and Pidge were and I thought they were a duo for some reason and that Whydon wouldn't believe me if I tried to tell him Pidge had the number 1 and that pidge should go... Which I eventually did anyway half-assedly but not sure if Whydon would have tried to kill me or Pidge otherwise.

Could have been a fun game if more people joined and there was more time to form alliances and scout out numbers.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

I'll note that there's like 3 ways to read the rules that are at least somewhat reasonable; 2 of which lead to a whydon win today, and a third that leads to an ongoing game where whydon likely wins, but heal is the kingmaker between whydon and pidge. Heal only wins if one of pidge/whydon self-vote (which wouldn't happen), and I assume he kingmakes in whydon's favor there anyway given his attempts to kill pidge this night. I'm happy to break down the different interpretations if people want, but I don't see the need.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'll note that there's like 3 ways to read the rules that are at least somewhat reasonable; 2 of which lead to a whydon win today, and a third that leads to an ongoing game where whydon likely wins, but heal is the kingmaker between whydon and pidge. Heal only wins if one of pidge/whydon self-vote (which wouldn't happen), and I assume he kingmakes in whydon's favor there anyway given his attempts to kill pidge this night. I'm happy to break down the different interpretations if people want, but I don't see the need.
Honestly if I was in the kingmaker position between Whydon and Pidge, I prolly would have picked Pidge because I think Pidge had a better understanding of the game. Which is why I tried to get Pidge out; thought we was the biggest threat since day 2 and it seemed like he talked to everyone. Of course I tried to thwart a Pidge win a lot, but if he still made it to the end against anyone other than Blazade/Former Hope/Leonard (my true allies) I would have respected that and rewarded it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)