Multifaction/FFA Mafia Rumble Match, Game Over, Whydon wins!

FINALLY, MAFIA RUMBLE MATCH IS OUT NOW!!!

Mafia Rumble Match is a free-for-all mafia game. There is no evil or good faction, the only goal is to figure your way out until you're the last person alive.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rzpbYncoJFKBKmwdA5Y0Ases3O6LcSl-zC4MntIyTEs/edit?usp=sharing

The document is pretty clear about how it works. I would only add that game days lasts 3 irl days and only one irl day for the night. Just to clarify, the actions have to be submitted only during the day. The night is a time for me to do the compiling. An extended day lasts five irl days.

Thank you all for your interest and joining in! If you have any questions or you feel like something should be add up in this description to be clarified, please let me know!

Enjoy the game!

Your soon-to-be-favourite host Exene

Last edited:
Alright, so it seems that the subscriptions went cooling off, so I'm closing signups at 12:31 AM on June 17th, I will start the day today at 10:31 PM. In the meanwhile, consider forming your clique or someone you will and/or will not backstab. ;;;

I will remind you guys that this is an OC game, I would like that every group of people that have 3+ people invite me in their convo. I will leave up to you my invitation for 2-people-convos.

Every private actions has to be pmed to me by whatever OC media, it can't be sent by a group message.

Here is now the list of player, which will be modified every time someone dies:

- HeaLnDeal
-Whydon
-Leonard
-Blazade
-Pidge
-Toni
-Former Hope

May the best win!

Exene

Time's out!

N : Pidge got neutralized

S : Whydon got salvaged, for whatever reason smfh

K : (No one got killed)

@ : Toni got lynched, he was 1K-3S-1S, number 4

i : Leonard got his ass inspected. The report will be sent to the player(s) that inspected him

We now start d2, which will end June 23rd, a bit sooner though, I would say 8pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)