Multi-gen Major League RoA 3: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diophantine

Banned deucer.
I'm literally online.
I posted in your wall asking when you could play. You just replied “stour” at 6am randomly a few days later. I reply with a question mark and you didn’t answer. If we can get an extension then I’m down to play but I am still calling activity

I posted in your wall asking when you could play. You just replied “stour” at 6am randomly a few days later. I reply with a question mark and you didn’t answer. If we can get an extension then I’m down to play but I am still calling activity
Activity Post
i'm still online, and have been for the last 8 hours. i've been on smogtours all day and have not seen you.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The deadline is not meant to be Sunday by the way. It is meant to be Monday, like all previous weeks. It might be extended slightly.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Extending this week until Thursday (another 2 more days) since most weeks were extended about this time and none of the hosts have had enough time to figure things out exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)