Multi-gen Major League RoA 5: Week 2

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
calling act vs cursedstar. he was showing some activity initially but then disappeared, ignoring my attempts to schedule further

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
On accidentally placing StepC into two brackets last week: I have changed my profile picture into a goldfish to accurately reflect my three second memory span. Thank you.

Shaad Skyel you have been substituted in for 52Gambit in the Western Conference. We'll be making updated pairings in Week 3. However, please try to get your games from Week 1and Week 2 done as well. We'll also have an extra round after Week 4 so you can finish any games you haven't completed. Thank you!

Roginald

Always Raining
RBTT Champion
Following another substitution in the central conference, which should be the last, I must ask that the following games are to be completed:

From Week 2:
ADV
Lord Ninjax vs SpacialRendevous

DPP
SpacialRendevous vs Lord Ninjax
SpacialRendevous vs Egor

ORAS
Egor vs SpacialRendevous

From Week 1:
DPP
Sageau vs SpacialRendevous
SpacialRendevous vs Sageau

BW
Nalorium vs SpacialRendevous

As we understand its a lot of games to catch up on and as an apologies for the scheduling inconvenience, there will be an extra week before playoffs to ensure there is time to catch up on any missed games, giving 3 weeks to get these extra games done. I will update the week 4 thread to remind you of any games still yet to be completed, thanks for understanding!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)