Approved Make "Heavy" default to Heavy-Duty Boots

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

Basically, it would help me (and I'm sure others) a lot if HDB appeared when i typed in heavy and clicked tab, since I accidentally give my Pokémon Heavy Ball far too often, which is clearly not as popular an item. Sorry if this is a stupid suggestion in advance, but if not I'd really appreciate it!!

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
I'm aware of this but it doesn't help me much, I have typed in heavy and tabbed without thinking too many times. this would surely solve a lot of headaches and doesn't come with much of a downside, given heavy ball isn't a useful item.

In general, prioritizing items with battle effects over balls and fossils and the like would be helpful, similar to how teambuilder prioritizes learnable moves over unlearnable moves.
I could see items having the same "useful/usually unused" separation as moves

LBDC

From Eu to the Mont-Saint-Michel
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's provably worth nothing here that there is a similar case with Necrozma-DM in USUM Ubers / NatDex AG: when you type "Ultra" in item bar (with the idea to give NDM the Ultranecrozium Z), the first result is Ultra Ball. (Example)

It's was a common enough error to appear on a poll on the AG room at some point (don't have the results unfortunately :/)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)