SM OU Mamoswine + Magnezone OU Offense Team

Hello Rate My Team! This is an OU offensive team that I've been using for a while, and while it has worked pretty well for me, I am looking for some suggestions to make it better. So without further ado here is my...
Teambuilding Process

I used to use Mamoswine a lot in ORAS OU, and I use it for the same reasons now. It's a very effective anti-meta mon with great typing and spamable STAB moves. It's a competent rocks setter, and it walls any Tapu Koko that isn't running Dazzling Gleam.

Mamo has always struggled with steel types with ground resistances or immunities like Scizor and Skarmory, and Magnezone's ability to trap and dispose of these checks makes it a great partner.

I realized that I needed a consistent check to things like Keldeo, Blacephalon, and rain teams in general, and Tapu Fini seemed like a good fit. Plus, Misty Terrain prevents Mamoswine from being burned or toxic stalled. Fini also makes my match-up against Zygarde easier.

Because Icicle Crash isn't able to kill Tapu Bulu after Stealth Rock damage, and because Tapu Bulu can in turn OHKO Mamo with Horn Leech, I needed a consistent Bulu counter and something to help with bulky grass types in general. Mega Scizor also provides a slow U-Turn to help get Mamo or Mag in, and additional priority is always helpful.

Koko completes the VoltTurn core with Mega Scizor, boosts the power of Magnezone's STAB with Electric Terrain, resets Fini's Terrain, and acts as a more consistent Toxapex switch-in and check. Along with Fini, it can take care of most variants of Greninja.

Ash-Greninja is just a complete monster who works as such a good wallbreaker in today's meta. Having even more priority to be able to take down lightning fast threats like Mega Alakazam, and having strong water and dark STAB is nice.

The Sets

Mamoswine @ Metronome
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock​
The real appeal of Mamoswine is his excellent STAB combination of Ice and Ground, so Earthquake and Icicle Crash were a must. Ice Shard helps deal with faster threats, and the chip damage that this thing can deal can come in clutch. Stealth Rock is there just because Mamo was the only viable rocker who ended up on my team, and Mamo works as a surprisingly good user of rocks because of the switches it forces. I chose Metronome over Life Orb as the item because of the lack of recoil, and Mamo mostly spams the same move against bulkier teams once his counters go down.

Magnezone @ Electrium Z
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute​
Substitute is the best Magnezone set right now imo, because it gives Magnezone more utility behind behind a substitute after taking out opposing steel types. Plus, it can dodge Leech Seed from Ferrothorn and can play mind games with protect Celesteela. Thunderbolt and Flash Cannon are powerful and consistent STAB moves, and HP Fire is necessary for Magnezone to 2HKO Ferrothorn. Electrium Z gives Magnezone a really powerful nuke that can OHKO Toxapex and do really good damage to things that aren't Chansey. I chose a modest nature because I wanted power over speed, and Magnet Pull is essential for Magnezone to do its job.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Defog​
Tapu Fini is probably the best Keldeo and Ash-Greninja answer in OU right now, because it isn't as passive as Toxapex while still being really bulky. Taunt shuts down opposing walls that try using recovery moves or their own taunts. Moonblast is a strong STAB that hits hard even without investment thanks to the boost from Misty Terrrain. Nature's Madness hits things that resist Moonblast or are just super bulky on the special side for good damage. Defog is there for things like Toxic Spikes, which this team really hates. Leftovers is the item of choice because it's the only form of recovery that Fini has access to. Max speed allows Fini to speed tie with max speed Zygarde, and the HP and defensive investment is for all around walling capabilities.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost​
Bullet Punch is one of Scizor's staples (haha get it? I'll stop now) which does good damage even when with no investment. Swords Dance is to boost up Scizor's damage output, Roost is for reliable recovery, and U-Turn helps Scizor escape from opposing Magnezone. The nature and EVs help maximize Scizor's bulk, and Light Metal just helps Scizor just in case someone wants to use Low Kick, since it gets Technician when it Mega Evolves.

Tapu Koko @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 104 HP / 12 Def / 176 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost​
Shuca Berry Koko doesn't have as much of a surprise factor as it used to be, but it still puts in work. Shuca Berry allows this thing to survive an Earthquake from a Landorus-T or a Thousand Arrows from Zygarde, and it can 2HKO with HP Ice in return. Thunderbolt and Volt Switch get boosted by Electric Terrain, with Thunderbolt acting as a reliable STAB and Volt Switch completing the VoltTurn Core. Roost helps keeps Koko around throughout the match. The EVs and nature allow Koko to outspeed max 125s, tank a +1 Thousand Arrows from Zygarde, and still put out good damage.

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse​
Ash-Greninja acts a really effective wallbreaker and late game cleaner for this team. Choice Specs give it more immediate power without the recoil of life orb. U-Turn allows Greninja to get some nice chip damage on its opponents and is another mon to add to this team's VoltTurn core. Hydro Pump and Dark Pulse are strong STAB moves Greninja can spam to whittle down opposing threats. Water Shruiken is nice priority that gets really strong after Greninja transforms. The EVs max out Greninja's attacking power and speed to make it as effective as possible.

Threats:
Bulky grass types like Tangrowth and Mega Venusaur. Mamoswine doesn't OHKO and they can just Giga Drain and heal off the damage.

For trying out the team because I don't know how to make the importable thing haha:
Mamoswine @ Metronome
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock

Magnezone @ Electrium Z
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
- Defog

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Tapu Koko @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 104 HP / 12 Def / 176 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse

Thank you in advance to all raters!

Last edited:
Hey really solid team you have here and honestly I don't think there is much noteworthy to change but I have a few suggestions. Overall there is a lot of synergy between the Pokemon you have chosen and thus there are minimal things I will suggest changing. So congrats on making such a solid team but before I get into my changes I'll just highlight some potential threats.

Threats:

- Kartana seems pretty threatening for your team as it pressures and is capable of OHKOing every Mon on your team bar Scizor and Koko. While you do have a switch-in being Scizor I feel a secondary check would be nice even with all the priority your team has. Kartana is something you can play around but depending on if it's scarf, SD or Band is vital to find out during the game.

+
- Tapu Lele and Mega Alakazam seem very problematic for your team as of right now. If Mega-Zam isn't being played alongside Lele then you have enough priority to deal with it but a lack of switch-ins. While Lele blocks all your priority and just like Zam you lack a good switch-in. You haven't listed them as issues so I assume thus far you haven't had any problems but I feel the higher you climb the harder this match-up might become.

Major Changes:

>
: So the reason behind this change is because of several reasons. Tornadus-T provides with a secondary Kartana check but also gives you a much needed ground immunity allowing you to switch into non Edge Lando. Having a ground immunity is great on any team as it makes you less susceptible to earthquake. Tornadus-T also keeps the Volturn Core you are trying to create. Tornadus-T provides an answer for that bulky grass type issue you were having and finally the last reason I chose Tornadus is because it helps out your Tapu Fini. Personally I would run Defog on your Tornadus over Fini in this case as it makes your Fini have to worry less about switching into Toxic Spikes to set up terrain for your team. This stops your Fini getting worn down in this scenario and allows it space to run another coverage move such as Scald. The set is very simple, Hurricane as your main stab, Knock Off to remove items off checks like Heatran and Zapdos, Defog for hazard control and finally U-turn for momentum.

Minor Changes:

- So I recommend using Curse Mega Scizor as it makes checking Mega Alakazam and Lele not locked or carrying HP Fire much easier. Most Mega Zam aren't carrying HP Fire and thus you wall it to an extent. You still have to be wary that Focus Miss has the potential to 3OHKO or 2OHKO depending on how many hazards and chip you've taken. However I believe this would greatly help you and make it easier to check threats such as SD Kartana and DD or Coil Zygarde.

- Personally I love using Fini but I think it is much better to use a bulky Fini rather than the fast set recommended. This is just personal preference and in this instance I would suggest a more specially bulky Fini. I decided to run Scald over Defog now for foes like Celesteela, Landorus and Lucha. I gave it enough defence evs to live 2 returns from Lopunny and 2 HJK's from Medicham and enough speed to outpace Modest Heatran. You guarantee live a +2 Acro and have a very high chance to OHKO Lucha after rocks. I suggest using a Wiki berry to catch foes off guard that might think you are in range to be 2OHKO'd by their move, ofc leftovers is also an option. The rest of the evs were dumped into SpD.

- Spikes on Ash-greninja over U-turn would greatly help you pressure those bulky water and grass types making breaking through them much easier. I feel this over the momentum from U-turn is much better overall especially when 3 members on your team already are capable of pivoting. This second change is optional but you could try out Mystic Water over Specs, it isn't that bad right now and you can easily bluff you are specs allowing you to pick up a surprise KO before or after you get your form. It's something to test out put it's you choice but I definitely think Spikes over U-turn.

Hope these suggestions help. Changing Scizor to a more specially defensive set is only a temporary solution to Lele for example so you could look into swapping Gren out for a scarf user to provide you with better speed control, an example being maybe scarf lando over gren or even tornadus so feel free to try that. The only reason i didn't add a scarf user is because you have both Greninja and Tornadus with 3 priority users. Do feel free to go back to using your original Fini spread as this is something I only just threw together. I would normally run a Calm or Bold nature but seeing as your team doesn't appreciate Heatran as much I went with a slightly faster bulky set. As for figuring out how to create the dropbox for your importable simply press reply on this post, look at the quoted section and where I have done it, and you can see what to type. Simply copy that and change up what you want it to say within the speech marks. Good luck team building in the future bud!

Hey really solid team you have here and honestly I don't think there is much noteworthy to change but I have a few suggestions. Overall there is a lot of synergy between the Pokemon you have chosen and thus there are minimal things I will suggest changing. So congrats on making such a solid team but before I get into my changes I'll just highlight some potential threats.

Threats:

- Kartana seems pretty threatening for your team as it pressures and is capable of OHKOing every Mon on your team bar Scizor and Koko. While you do have a switch-in being Scizor I feel a secondary check would be nice even with all the priority your team has. Kartana is something you can play around but depending on if it's scarf, SD or Band is vital to find out during the game.

+
- Tapu Lele and Mega Alakazam seem very problematic for your team as of right now. If Mega-Zam isn't being played alongside Lele then you have enough priority to deal with it but a lack of switch-ins. While Lele blocks all your priority and just like Zam you lack a good switch-in. You haven't listed them as issues so I assume thus far you haven't had any problems but I feel the higher you climb the harder this match-up might become.

Major Changes:

>
: So the reason behind this change is because of several reasons. Tornadus-T provides with a secondary Kartana check but also gives you a much needed ground immunity allowing you to switch into non Edge Lando. Having a ground immunity is great on any team as it makes you less susceptible to earthquake. Tornadus-T also keeps the Volturn Core you are trying to create. Tornadus-T provides an answer for that bulky grass type issue you were having and finally the last reason I chose Tornadus is because it helps out your Tapu Fini. Personally I would run Defog on your Tornadus over Fini in this case as it makes your Fini have to worry less about switching into Toxic Spikes to set up terrain for your team. This stops your Fini getting worn down in this scenario and allows it space to run another coverage move such as Scald. The set is very simple, Hurricane as your main stab, Knock Off to remove items off checks like Heatran and Zapdos, Defog for hazard control and finally U-turn for momentum.

Minor Changes:

- So I recommend using Curse Mega Scizor as it makes checking Mega Alakazam and Lele not locked or carrying HP Fire much easier. Most Mega Zam aren't carrying HP Fire and thus you wall it to an extent. You still have to be wary that Focus Miss has the potential to 3OHKO or 2OHKO depending on how many hazards and chip you've taken. However I believe this would greatly help you and make it easier to check threats such as SD Kartana and DD or Coil Zygarde.

- Personally I love using Fini but I think it is much better to use a bulky Fini rather than the fast set recommended. This is just personal preference and in this instance I would suggest a more specially bulky Fini. I decided to run Scald over Defog now for foes like Celesteela, Landorus and Lucha. I gave it enough defence evs to live 2 returns from Lopunny and 2 HJK's from Medicham and enough speed to outpace Modest Heatran. You guarantee live a +2 Acro and have a very high chance to OHKO Lucha after rocks. I suggest using a Wiki berry to catch foes off guard that might think you are in range to be 2OHKO'd by their move, ofc leftovers is also an option. The rest of the evs were dumped into SpD.

- Spikes on Ash-greninja over U-turn would greatly help you pressure those bulky water and grass types making breaking through them much easier. I feel this over the momentum from U-turn is much better overall especially when 3 members on your team already are capable of pivoting. This second change is optional but you could try out Mystic Water over Specs, it isn't that bad right now and you can easily bluff you are specs allowing you to pick up a surprise KO before or after you get your form. It's something to test out put it's you choice but I definitely think Spikes over U-turn.

Hope these suggestions help. Changing Scizor to a more specially defensive set is only a temporary solution to Lele for example so you could look into swapping Gren out for a scarf user to provide you with better speed control, an example being maybe scarf lando over gren or even tornadus so feel free to try that. The only reason i didn't add a scarf user is because you have both Greninja and Tornadus with 3 priority users. Do feel free to go back to using your original Fini spread as this is something I only just threw together. I would normally run a Calm or Bold nature but seeing as your team doesn't appreciate Heatran as much I went with a slightly faster bulky set. As for figuring out how to create the dropbox for your importable simply press reply on this post, look at the quoted section and where I have done it, and you can see what to type. Simply copy that and change up what you want it to say within the speech marks. Good luck team building in the future bud!
Wow, thank you so much for your help!

Hi Pokemaniac Gammafire :). I took your team under suspect during some days. My main focus was to take a new alt and jump it until I lose 2 following battles. With that, I wanted to see in which part of the ladder I would be stacked and trying to give the best of me for not losing. I arrived at 1487 as a maximum peak. I have to admit that initially I did not think I could arrive more than 1300 but although there are some inconsistencies, the team plays the u-turn/volt-switch style pretty well. I will "steal" the format patlop2307 does its RMTs' answers. I truly think that they are quite incredibles so any shoutout has to be also directed to it :].

I will add here some music just for you to have fun reading this revision (this music is relaxing and focused on Mamoswine):

Overview:

As I mentioned before, this team abuses u-turn/volt-switch style very well. It uses a great core that is MScizor + Ash-Greninja + Magnezone being helped with Mamoswine as one of the stars of this team. The idea of using electric terrain (Tapu Koko) to potentiate Magnezone's attacks is very good and sometimes crucial. Tapu Fini is a good choice from you helping to get rid of the hazards that bother this team a lot (as any Volt-Turn team). However, I will point out the weaknesses that I have found during the different battles but also the positive points. I will post some replays of mine, trying to improve your RMT :) (feel free to use them and for more replays you can search for JustTestingItOut).

Positive points:

It is clear enough that Metronome*Mamoswine is very good. As an Ice+Ground Pokémon, it has a great coverage in the current meta (Toxapex, Landorus-T, Tornadus, Heatran...). Ice Shard gives you a speed attack that can be very useful to damage something and letting then Greninja kill it easily. Here there is a replay where Metronome*Mamoswine is very important:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800699713

Ash-Greninja has lost some usage currently due to an increase of Protean-Greninja's. However, in that team is very cool due to the synergy between MScizor and Ash-Greninja. I truly think that U-turn is very cool but Spikes could be too as Twilight mentioned above. I initially would have chosen Spikes to get more opportunities to get a kill. But in some moments Ferrothorns or other Poks that can block switch into it and you can U-turn and putting Magnezone in front of them. But here Spikes could be very good too. Here there is a replay in which Water-Shuriken Specs Ash-Greninja gets from 1-4 to 1-0: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800695423

I initially thought that maybe a Choice Scarf*Magnezone could be better. But I changed my opinion during all the battles. Substitute can give a great momentum to get another kill or just avoiding Leech Seeds from Ferrothorn. However, I do not know if it is truly necessary the Z-Electrium. Many Pokémons that switch into it are Ground types or Steel that if you do not have a Substitute, you cannot do anything (due to slowness).

Weaknesses:

Volcarona can be a great threat if it is running Giga Drain. Ok, you have Tapu Fini but it cannot do a lot against it (Taunt and Nature). If it is running Giga Drain it is an auto-lose. If it is running Roost it can be a great problem if it is not solved rapidly with Greninja. Here there is a replay in which Volcarona just sweeps easily: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800659039

Heatran can be really bothering. Lava Plume's set is not as difficult to deal with like the Magma Storm's one. You have Tapu Fini, that's correct, but Z-Steelium against a Tapu Fini can create a lot of damage or get a kill. And with Tapu Fini you just can do Taunt and Nature.

Trick Room
Although it is not a common style, you have a bad match-up against it. Mega-Mawile, Alolan-Marowak, Crawdaunt, Stakataka ... All of them have some fun with the team. Here there is a replay against TR: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800735745

Sticky Web HO
That's not a bad match-up if Tapu Fini is alive. You have to be careful and trying to kill the webber just before your Tapu Fini gets down. In the other case around ... Here it is a replay against it but I managed to keep Sticky Web outside the field and claim the victory: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800720194

Psyspam

I mention it due to it is a threat. However, I cannot point anything more out from Twilight's commentary. (s/o to it).

Peer-review:

Minor Revision:

Curse Mega-Scizor could be very cool against Zygarde, Mega-Medicham, Mega-Lopunny... I totally agree in that case with Twilight.

Shuca Berry*Tapu Koko is very good. However, I feel many times that keeping it alive is very important, and letting it take a great damage due to EQ is not as cool as it could be initially. I know that you do not have any Ground-type immunity. However, in the Major Revision part you will find one. I would change it to Z-Electrium set and Volt-Switch < U-turn then. You can surprise some Landorus-T or something like that sometimes with HP ice but without Shuca Berry.

In Magnezone I would change Z-Electrium < Leftovers. It allows you to survive better against Leech Seed Ferrothorn and also not getting a lot of damage due to Substitute.

Major Revision:

<
A defogger is totally necessary. But also a Ground-type immunity. Water-type attacks are not a problem but Scald can be. So Water Absorb*Mantine is a thing. It can Defog, it can Scald and it can Haze against Volcarona (is good switch into it). The fourth attack can be just Haze or Toxic as you wish. I think Toxic can be very useful melting down many Pokémons.

Conclusion:

As I said before, this team impressed me. It changed my mind into Sub-Magnezone and it brought me to see a great Mamoswine's Team. I have not mentioned before but I truly think that Mamoswine could be Choice Scarf. Metronome is very useful sometimes but Choice Scarf can surprise the opponent and also it gives you some speed control (in some way) that you are lacking right now.

Here is the Pokepaste with the changes I mentioned above:

patlop2307 : As I told you before, thanks for being such a great RMT responder. I truly believe you are the best one and you inspired me to do this.

Hi Pokemaniac Gammafire :). I took your team under suspect during some days. My main focus was to take a new alt and jump it until I lose 2 following battles. With that, I wanted to see in which part of the ladder I would be stacked and trying to give the best of me for not losing. I arrived at 1487 as a maximum peak. I have to admit that initially I did not think I could arrive more than 1300 but although there are some inconsistencies, the team plays the u-turn/volt-switch style pretty well. I will "steal" the format patlop2307 does its RMTs' answers. I truly think that they are quite incredibles so any shoutout has to be also directed to it :].

I will add here some music just for you to have fun reading this revision (this music is relaxing and focused on Mamoswine):

Overview:

As I mentioned before, this team abuses u-turn/volt-switch style very well. It uses a great core that is MScizor + Ash-Greninja + Magnezone being helped with Mamoswine as one of the stars of this team. The idea of using electric terrain (Tapu Koko) to potentiate Magnezone's attacks is very good and sometimes crucial. Tapu Fini is a good choice from you helping to get rid of the hazards that bother this team a lot (as any Volt-Turn team). However, I will point out the weaknesses that I have found during the different battles but also the positive points. I will post some replays of mine, trying to improve your RMT :) (feel free to use them and for more replays you can search for JustTestingItOut).

Positive points:

It is clear enough that Metronome*Mamoswine is very good. As an Ice+Ground Pokémon, it has a great coverage in the current meta (Toxapex, Landorus-T, Tornadus, Heatran...). Ice Shard gives you a speed attack that can be very useful to damage something and letting then Greninja kill it easily. Here there is a replay where Metronome*Mamoswine is very important:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800699713

Ash-Greninja has lost some usage currently due to an increase of Protean-Greninja's. However, in that team is very cool due to the synergy between MScizor and Ash-Greninja. I truly think that U-turn is very cool but Spikes could be too as Twilight mentioned above. I initially would have chosen Spikes to get more opportunities to get a kill. But in some moments Ferrothorns or other Poks that can block switch into it and you can U-turn and putting Magnezone in front of them. But here Spikes could be very good too. Here there is a replay in which Water-Shuriken Specs Ash-Greninja gets from 1-4 to 1-0: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800695423

I initially thought that maybe a Choice Scarf*Magnezone could be better. But I changed my opinion during all the battles. Substitute can give a great momentum to get another kill or just avoiding Leech Seeds from Ferrothorn. However, I do not know if it is truly necessary the Z-Electrium. Many Pokémons that switch into it are Ground types or Steel that if you do not have a Substitute, you cannot do anything (due to slowness).

Weaknesses:

Volcarona can be a great threat if it is running Giga Drain. Ok, you have Tapu Fini but it cannot do a lot against it (Taunt and Nature). If it is running Giga Drain it is an auto-lose. If it is running Roost it can be a great problem if it is not solved rapidly with Greninja. Here there is a replay in which Volcarona just sweeps easily: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800659039

Heatran can be really bothering. Lava Plume's set is not as difficult to deal with like the Magma Storm's one. You have Tapu Fini, that's correct, but Z-Steelium against a Tapu Fini can create a lot of damage or get a kill. And with Tapu Fini you just can do Taunt and Nature.

Trick Room
Although it is not a common style, you have a bad match-up against it. Mega-Mawile, Alolan-Marowak, Crawdaunt, Stakataka ... All of them have some fun with the team. Here there is a replay against TR: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800735745

Sticky Web HO
That's not a bad match-up if Tapu Fini is alive. You have to be careful and trying to kill the webber just before your Tapu Fini gets down. In the other case around ... Here it is a replay against it but I managed to keep Sticky Web outside the field and claim the victory: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-800720194

Psyspam

I mention it due to it is a threat. However, I cannot point anything more out from Twilight's commentary. (s/o to it).

Peer-review:

Minor Revision:

Curse Mega-Scizor could be very cool against Zygarde, Mega-Medicham, Mega-Lopunny... I totally agree in that case with Twilight.

Shuca Berry*Tapu Koko is very good. However, I feel many times that keeping it alive is very important, and letting it take a great damage due to EQ is not as cool as it could be initially. I know that you do not have any Ground-type immunity. However, in the Major Revision part you will find one. I would change it to Z-Electrium set and Volt-Switch < U-turn then. You can surprise some Landorus-T or something like that sometimes with HP ice but without Shuca Berry.

In Magnezone I would change Z-Electrium < Leftovers. It allows you to survive better against Leech Seed Ferrothorn and also not getting a lot of damage due to Substitute.

Major Revision:

<
A defogger is totally necessary. But also a Ground-type immunity. Water-type attacks are not a problem but Scald can be. So Water Absorb*Mantine is a thing. It can Defog, it can Scald and it can Haze against Volcarona (is good switch into it). The fourth attack can be just Haze or Toxic as you wish. I think Toxic can be very useful melting down many Pokémons.

Conclusion:

As I said before, this team impressed me. It changed my mind into Sub-Magnezone and it brought me to see a great Mamoswine's Team. I have not mentioned before but I truly think that Mamoswine could be Choice Scarf. Metronome is very useful sometimes but Choice Scarf can surprise the opponent and also it gives you some speed control (in some way) that you are lacking right now.

Here is the Pokepaste with the changes I mentioned above:

patlop2307 : As I told you before, thanks for being such a great RMT responder. I truly believe you are the best one and you inspired me to do this.
Thanks so much for the rate! I just have one question about Tapu Koko's EV spread, because without Shuca I'm a little confused about why the HP and defense investment are still there. But really, thank you, and the format is pretty cool :)

Thanks so much for the rate! I just have one question about Tapu Koko's EV spread, because without Shuca I'm a little confused about why the HP and defense investment are still there. But really, thank you, and the format is pretty cool :)
You are absolutely right. EVs would be just maximize speed and SpA :) 4 EVs in SpD. I am sorry, due to copy + paste I forgot about it ! Thanks for the warning !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)