ManOfMany Art thread (Drawings/Music)

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello! UberSkitty inspired me to make some cute drawings of mons and they turned out to be more fun than expected so I'll be posting whatever I make here. I'll take requests of anything as long as it's not too difficult as I'm not that good :bloblul:

anyway here are some pieces I've already drawn

from my RMT about a year ago

i like this kind of messy style where everything bleeds into everything else. Also requires less effort on my part :blobuwu:

remember to vote ban

Duosion came out looking very chubby

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I made an instrumental mixtape!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfmtssE036WmDwb-MwbmW9lL1zBvErHXF

The music is fairly varied, although mostly down-tempo songs with lots of synths and bass-lines. Good amount of funk and jazz influence, and I also drew inspiration from video games such as Pokemon itself. It is not meant to be listened to in any particular order.

For a little backstory, I've been working on this collection of songs for at least three months now. I noticed in the past that if I spent too long working on a particular song then I grew to dislike it intensely. So I went into most of these songs more making it up as I went along, and not stressing too much about imperfections. I tried to envision the music as mood pieces to go along certain visual themes, which really helped.

finally shoutouts to the people on here who have been a positive support to me so far
INSANE CARZY GUY
Bag of Trixx
Specs
Brandon
keppy
and more, sorry if I missed you!

Feel free to ask any questions in the thread, or offer any critiques. Also I am down to collab with any other musicians on Smogon, any genre. :bloblul:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)