Mario absorbed you thru his skin via osmosis

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
I'm extremely confused as to why you chose Mario committing osmotic homicide when Nintendo already created Kirby, a character who, y'know, actually absorbs things and acquires their powers. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Needless to say, Mario would acquire a streak of pedantry.

I'm extremely confused as to why you chose Mario committing osmotic homicide when Nintendo already created Kirby, a character who, y'know, actually absorbs things and acquires their powers. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Needless to say, Mario would acquire a streak of pedantry.
Just offhand, Mario absorbs the powers of mushrooms, fire flowers, ice flowers, mini mushrooms, boomerang bros, tanukis, springs, bees, and cats, through, as the title says, osmosis. Kirby uses its mouth, an entirely different thing.

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Just offhand, Mario absorbs the powers of mushrooms, fire flowers, ice flowers, mini mushrooms, boomerang bros, tanukis, springs, bees, and cats, through, as the title says, osmosis. Kirby uses its mouth, an entirely different thing.
absolutely

Volk i want you to seriously consider the high risk of mastication and asphyxiation via traditional Kirby in-mouth method

Mario returns to his job as a plumber by opening his own business with his brother Luigi. They use the gold coins from the Mushroom Kingdom to provide their employees with a generous health and dental insurance package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)