Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

Blackhawk11

one on one
@Woodchuck I saw the "clean two villagers per night" but I thought Spiffy was referring to the fact that me and paperblade essentially cleaned each other, which averages to one per night from us and one per night from MS for the two nights we've had. I asn't aware that a mason (without specifying recruiting powers) implies a recruiter, so naturally I didn't realize what he actually meant.

On a completely unrelated note, is anyone else unable to start typing again once you stop, like to change cursor positions, scroll the screen, etc, when posting from a smartphone?

@Blackhawk11 that is happening to me too.

So @Paperblade and @Blackhawk11, you may "know" now that I'm guaranteed scum because in your eyes I would have been hammered already, but why were you both so quick to vote for me when MS could have very well been (and is) mafia inspector? I know Pblade says the Village needs an info role, but I already pointed out why I disagreed with that. And I would hope two villagers would be a lot more careful when we're at LYLO.

Let me recap for @Woodchuck since he is basically the swing vote and there are so many details supporting a MS-Paperblade-Blackhawk11 scumteam it's hard to keep track! ;)

1.) Blackhawk11 and Metal Sonic's scumminess, Metal Sonic strongly supporting both mislynches and Blackhawk11 finding any excuse to call someone scummy (Top 5 scum reads?)
2.) Metal Sonic claims village inspector only after every other player has claimed, so he knows there is no real village inspector. Claims that Blackhawk is a mason.
3.) Paperblade and Blackhawk11 "decide" that MS must be telling the truth and vote for me immediately after he claimed when villagers would be much more careful when LYLO is in affect.
4.) Paperblade and Blackhawk11 change their claim to twins after Walrein points out the flaw in the mason claim when Paperblade knows they are called twins on Smogon and should have pointed that our earlier.
5.) Both of our "twins" apparently overlooked that I was clearly assuming that they were recruiting masons and failed to point that out to me.
6.) Metal Sonic unvotes me and votes for Walrein for some reason, most likely to distance himself from his

Sorry I accidentally clicked "Post reply"

-Distance himself from his scumbuddies.

The bottom line is that I have poked so many holes in their story that they have only answered using copouts such as "I just skimmed your post". There's too much evidence against them.

Yeah I can't buy it.

Sorry but it's fucking lylo and taking any risk by lying about shit is unacceptable. i've said it before, but if this is real paper is one of those dudes who i'm sure would not be fucking around with a claim like that. MS inspecting woodchuck after woodchuck claimed is HIGHLY convenient and while it isn't impossible it's a really fucking strange one. if he hasn't revealed who else he's inspected that would be nice of him to do

@Walrein how can you assume that MS and co are on the same team ?? like i get the connection but can't we do something like me/you/MS/woodchuck or something of that sort ??? (just an example) the reason i say that is because i feel MS's claim is a tad more reliable than the mason claim, but i would like to know if you are absolutely certain you and MS cannot both be village

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Jalmont, here's a reiteration of why I cannot be on the same team as Metal Sonic:

There are currently seven players alive. Four are village, three are mafia.

Metal Sonic claims to be a village inspector who has cleared Woodchuck and Blackhawk. If Blackhawk is clear, then Paperblade is as well due to their twin/mason claim.

Therefore, if Metal Sonic is village and telling the full truth, then I would have to be mafia. The fact that I know I'm not mafia means that Metal Sonic must be lying from my perspective, meaning he's either scum or pulling the most retarded gambit since Orcinus Duo, and I'm inclined to believe the former.

Reminder that if MS+me+blackhawk are scum then town has no info roles

Reminder that if you believe me+blackhawk to be town then Spiffy is confirmed mafia because we're both voting him and he has not been hammered by mafia

Reminder that Spiffy+Walrein+jalmont have no good arguments vs. this and are just talking because they're trying to eventually hit something that will convince Woodchuck and give them the win

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Blackhawk11 that is happening to me too.

So @Paperblade and @Blackhawk11, you may "know" now that I'm guaranteed scum because in your eyes I would have been hammered already, but why were you both so quick to vote for me when MS could have very well been (and is) mafia inspector? I know Pblade says the Village needs an info role, but I already pointed out why I disagreed with that. And I would hope two villagers would be a lot more careful when we're at LYLO.

Let me recap for @Woodchuck since he is basically the swing vote and there are so many details supporting a MS-Paperblade-Blackhawk11 scumteam it's hard to keep track! ;)

1.) Blackhawk11 and Metal Sonic's scumminess, Metal Sonic strongly supporting both mislynches and Blackhawk11 finding any excuse to call someone scummy (Top 5 scum reads?)
2.) Metal Sonic claims village inspector only after every other player has claimed, so he knows there is no real village inspector. Claims that Blackhawk is a mason.
3.) Paperblade and Blackhawk11 "decide" that MS must be telling the truth and vote for me immediately after he claimed when villagers would be much more careful when LYLO is in affect.
4.) Paperblade and Blackhawk11 change their claim to twins after Walrein points out the flaw in the mason claim when Paperblade knows they are called twins on Smogon and should have pointed that our earlier.
5.) Both of our "twins" apparently overlooked that I was clearly assuming that they were recruiting masons and failed to point that out to me.
6.) Metal Sonic unvotes me and votes for Walrein for some reason, most likely to distance himself from his

1) Nothing can be further from the truth. Despite drawing a scum role you still are able to look "as town as possible" and your flail arguments are actually fair. Unfortunately, this boils down to player-player opinion and or experience, and has nothing to do wth drawing a scum role pm.

2) Just because my timezone is poor does not invalidate my argument. In fact, I had already exclaimed early (still a bit too late) that the massclaim was unnecessary. Furthermore, I have been shown to have a legitimate inspection result on Woodchucks bodyguard.

3) False argument/premises and will not answer

4) This is a semantic argument; and I have already claimed that Blackhawk has only one partner in my initial claim. I apologise if my claim was ambiguous but a play on technical aspects is only something which scum would do

5) ya the "twins" are bs they are still withholding information smh . Claiming villager is suck too but this does not mean that they are scum!

6) Walrein is more boring than you are :o

xenforo sucks it is buggy

Finally, my last argument is this: The mafia cannot acknowledge that I am villager at all. If they do, they will lose, as I have incriminating evidence against the whole team. Therefore, their only possible way to win is to discredit me as much as possible and push for the final lynch. And this is what they are trying to do

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ok i've seen enough and read through the whole game

- spiffy is mafia unless all three of paperblade, blackhawk11, and metal sonic are mafia
- metal sonic is a legitimate inspector
- if metal sonic was mafia rolecop, that would mean that the power role setup would be like:
Town: BG, SG, bad BPV, pseudo-situational-Mayor, NO INFO ROLES
Mafia: Inspector, Roleblocker, Extra Kill
- that would be somewhat unbalanced
- therefore MS is town and spiffy is mafia

also, spiffy and jalmont have been bussing each other for the whole game. spiffy kept play-acting at pressuring jalmont out of inactivity but never really followed through on the pressure or followed up when jalmont responded--he sort of just let it drop and instead continued on celever until he pressured celever into giving up a power role

things that are going to happen after I hammer:
- spiffy will be dead
- i will be nightkilled
- metal sonic will be roleblocked (unless Spiffy is roleblocker)
- lynch jalmont next, his scumteaming w/ spiffy is the most clear, and he's been lurking under the radar so maybe he has the best mafia power role
- walrein is the one scum i'm iffiest on, but I don't see a spiffy/ms scumteam because spiffy did so much to try and make MS look bad, therefore walrein is last mafia
- also that would mean that btb was mafia 9_9

vote Spiffy

ps i was tempted to vote MS to make him quit smogon xoxo jk

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Spiffy has been lynched.

Dear Spiffy,

You are Wario, a greedy, obese chauvinist pig with no respect towards anybody else. You are a large class racer. Your largest character bonus is Mini-Turbo.

Your puerile actions are admired by a particular fire-breathing lizard. You have agreed to work with Bowser in order to defeat Mario, your much more handsome rival. Sadly, and to put it simply, you’re a lazy slob and a “couch potato”. You indulge in watching anything which might appear on television. Bowser has forced you to get off your lazy ass and help him in defeating Mario’s crew, so you help in the only way you can: by watching. At night, you may send a PM to Eagle4 and theangryscientist titled "Night X - Watch <user>". You will be notified of any users who used their ability on your targeted user during the night.

You also have the ability of throwing Bob-ombs. At night, you may send a PM to Eagle4 and theangryscientist titled “Night X - Throw Bob-omb at <user>”. The targeted user will die during the night. However, if you do not use the Bob-omb by Night 2 (you may use the Bob-omb during Night 2), it will explode, killing yourself instead. You may only use this ability once.

<snip>

You are a Thief Mafia, allied with the Bowser Boys. You win if you gain majority in numbers over the Mario Crew.
It is now night 3. Deadline is August 31 16:00 GMT -6

It was a new dawn, a new day, a new life and every member of the Mario Crew were all feeling good. That was, of course, until a cry rung out and a body erupted into flames, before settling down as blackened ash. A note was found, buried under the pile of ash; it read,

Note said:
Dear Woodchuck,

You are Mario, the protagonist of the extremely successful Mario series. You are a medium class racer with a fabulous moustache. Your largest character bonus is Weight.

Your fame has its downsides. Citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom now expect you to help them whenever they are in danger, and so you toil on, conceding to their pleads. At night, you may send a PM to Eagle4 and theangryscientist titled “Night X - Rescuing <user>” Your targeted user will be protected from any kills attempted on them during the night.

You are a Bodyguard Villager, allied with the Mario Crew. You win once all members of the Bowser Boys are defeated.
Ah dear.

Day 4

Course: Bowser's Castle

Player List2. Paperblade
3. Metal Sonic
6. Jalmont
8. Walrein
10. Blackhawk11

With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch.

We are now entering LYLO (Lynch or Lose). The Mario Crew must lynch a member of the Bowser Boys for them to win the game. Good luck!

Deadline is in exactly 5 days' time. (5th September 22:00 GMT)
Do not post in this thread until night results are sent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)