Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

Also real talk I'm just gonna sheep metal sonic because otherwise we'd have no info roles in a setup where the mafia has an extra kill.

And by that I mean time for a spiffy roll

lynch spiffy

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Spiffy I see you watching the thread...

hammer yourself so that we can get on with the game and win etc

lets flip Walrein next I am just itching to lynch him(for calling me "scum")

OH MY GOD.
There is NO way there are masons and an inspector on the village. Think of it balance wise: That basically cleans two villagers a night which is extremely broken against the mafia and the would have no way of winning.

@Metal Sonic why didn't you INSPECT ZYPHIREX night 1 so we were certain we were lynching the right person? Woodchuck was so obviously town why did you waste an inspection on him? Maybe because you're mafia inspector and inspected him to find a power role?

My theory (basically is fact now): Paperblade, Blackhawk11, and Metal Sonic are the last mafia pushing hard for the final lynch and the village had no info roles but had all of those protection roles (Celever, A_G, Woodchuck now I guess) and the Mayor to survive.

@Jalmont @Walrein @Woodchuck honestly there is no way the village has a mason AND an inspector and I'm not buying it. If you guys lynch me you lose.

I love how the scum tried to get me hammered before I could even wake up... Well not today :)

Vote Blackhawk11

We had plenty of protective roles as I pointed out, it's not the setup's fault that basically all the protective roles claimed Day 1 and died Night 1. It makes sense to me. We also had a mayor for late game. But he threw that away.

@Metal Sonic you were just pointing out the flaws in his plan, where you continued accusing Zyphirex of scum (who didn't seem that scummy at the time, but he did later on) a village aligned inspector would have inspected Zyphirex.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Spiffy pls stop flailing

I mean you're really damn good at it but we I town wants to win so you are caught scum and so is your team ggwp

I mean look at him make generalisations "a village aligned inspector would have inspected Zyphirex."

ya because 1. I was so going to claim like the rest of the "BGs" and "Mayor" in order to clean a noobtown 2. I was so going to waste an inspect on a noobtown vanillager(I've reiterated this countless times btw) 3.I am a totally normal guy so you can make sweeping scum statements like that

there is no such thing as a "Mafia Inspector". you might as well call Woodchuck the "Mafia Bodyguard" and Blackhawk/Paperblade the "Mafia Masons"

Metal Sonic you have been acting scummy all game so even if I wasn't being falsely incriminated I still wouldn't believe you.

I didn't expect you to claim inspector because you weren't aware that the village didn't have one until EVERYONE ELSE CLAIMED. Everyone please notice how Metal Sonic didn't claim inspector until everyone else claimed, so he was free to do so.

And there is such a thing as mafia inspectors go read like every Smogon mafia game...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)