Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
*phew*

OK SO

Metal Sonic has been consistently abrasive over the course of this game, but that's just who he is. The kicker is that he's offered little to no explanation for his accusations of people, has offered very little defense towards accusations himself, and has been tossing out nothing BUT accusations (and the occasional "confirmed town").

Regarding the setup thing, you can't deny that what I'm saying does make sense. It's a bit odd that we don't have an inspector, yes, but as I stated, the mafiascum link claims that masons are a good substitute, and IMO the fact that Eagle chose to reveal the name of the role as "masons" to metal sonic implies that he's probably read that article, as I've never heard the term used for anything other than a converting village group (and the mm2 thing but that was different entirely).

IIRC I gave a rather scathing argument against MS back on D2, and my opinions haven't changed since then. In addition, he and Spiffy were buddying pretty hard yesterday, as I stated above.

As Acklow said, I am in fact playing League (I dejectedly started up a game when you voted me YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF ASDKFHESGIOUBTRGEPOKGBRPEIHNJYH), and in addition I wanted to put some thought into this

AND AS I SPEAK ACKLOW IS MESSAGING ME TO MAKE THIS POST JESUS FUCK PATIENCE DUDE

anyways, I suppose my question is: why do you think I'm scummier than Metal Sonic?

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
"no, you can't give your results in the thread, violates the "no role pms" rule"

"more specifically you cannot paste your results or give rolenames, you can give other info though"

bs i was about to copypasta walrein's scum pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)