Mario Mafia OC - Town wins!

Jocus

Banned deucer.
I'm Mini Mario from Mario Party 4, a conditional vig who can tag his shot with either "mafia" or "werewolf." If the target is the alignment of the shot, the shot fails. I get told if it succeeds or fails, so I'm also a semi-investigative. I shot Mewtwo N1 and hal N2.

I, the faith healer, may cast a protective action on another person. That person will be protected from damaging actions. However, if that person is subject to another protective action, they only will be protected from non-damaging actions, afaik

I'm Mini Mario from Mario Party 4, a conditional vig who can tag his shot with either "mafia" or "werewolf." If the target is the alignment of the shot, the shot fails. I get told if it succeeds or fails, so I'm also a semi-investigative. I shot Mewtwo N1 and hal N2.
hm ok, why did you shoot those specifically ?

actually now that I'm reading thread there doesnt seem to be a way for you to be mafia ?
The only killing roles/claims I saw were former's dayvig and yours so if there were three deaths n1 and you're with mewtwo that means werewolves killed mewtwo and leaves the last kill unaccounted for

Jocus

Banned deucer.
In particular hal had no reason to get on the Transmuter wagon judging by his experience and thus was a likely bus. He slipped carelessly in the Discord.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)