Mafia vs Village MasterGame Mafia Game Over

Deadline update

Flavor: "as twin flounders about randomly chucking darts at targets with the names of players on them, he finally scores a bulls eye on exene. He charges outside and screams until everyone is awake."

This means that Exene was lynched. He was:
Role PM said:
Dear Exene,

You are Destiny
1522209949570.png

A game that DEFINITELY needed a sequel

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “GUARD USER” - USER will be protected from strikes and raids, thus actions will not affect them.

snip

You are allied with the Controller Console. You win if all threats are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
deadline 3/29 10:30 Central Time - please submit your actions. Also we still need a sub

To show my good faith, I deleted all my previous posts. I don't want that to leave a bigger mark that it already did.

If I ever play mafia again, I'll beat all of you down just like I almost did with vote control

Who's that in the blender? XnadrojX.

Role PM said:
1522383377275.png

Dear XnadrojX,

You are Sims 4

Worthy of children’s nightmares

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Bodyguard USER” - you will use Gems to prevent USER from being killed.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.
looks like someone forgot their Sims are real people, too.

GnarlLao was fractal'd.
Role PM said:
1522383487313.png

Dear GnralLao,

You are Spacewar

Real advanced technology

You are Ascetic. All actions except kills upon you will fail, because you don’t give a <expletive deleted> about modern technology.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.
that's a real <expletive deleted> shame.

results going out dont post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)