NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hal / Energy / Vooper / Jalmont are pool right

can someone explain why I should go jalmont > vooper bc I'm really not seeing jalmont

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anyway I assume I'm supposed to claim here. Really would rather not
awesome
vote oddish

VC should be
L-2 Oddish.: Energy, apricity, Nuxl
L-4 Nuxl: OM Room
L-4 vooper: Cantius
Not voting: Jalmont, vooper, Oddish.
people decided I was scum today so whatever lol

I'm the odd night watcher. I targeted nuxl n1 since he implied he was a pr, I actually caught asek on him but never mentioned it because I wanted to stay hidden. Because asek never claimed doctor as he was about to be lynched, which I felt he should've if he was town, I concluded that he was either scum joat or role cop (latter seemed more likely if he was trying to figure out who nuxl was after nuxl implied he was a pr). Still, my plan was to wait for asek to post so I could try to get some sort of progression I'm scumreading him so I could stay hidden and vote him, but he was pretty afk and I had to rely on older posts. Idk if anyone noticed but me being on the "wrong wagon" d2 was due to me like...not being around lmao. I have reasons for that but I don't wanna be accused of ate.

Also, funny story, I forgot I was odd night only and tried targeting Hal last night lol
sigh, unnecessary but w.e

hal and nuxl should be looked at

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
full read comingbut i was kinda following this game and im confident last scum is in nuxl / hal / viper

this is even gooder if one of them is a pr as theyre never getting night killed and in this set up theyre conf town on a claim, AND the doctor cam protrct the watcher who can then guard skmeone else tn

gonna stop beung antisocial now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)