MattaPod's Giveaway (5iv flawless mixed bag)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have Froakie? If the person before me have requested it and you don't feel like giving me the Froakie, I'll gladly take Beldum :]

Could I have the solar power Charmander? I deposited a level 17 female Spinda and my IGN is Kara. Thank you for the giveaway :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can I have Froakie? If the person before me have requested it and you don't feel like giving me the Froakie, I'll gladly take Beldum :]
you actually helped me out by scoring me the parents for these charmander and a bulbasaur i have, thanks again! froakie is spoken for, but you can have beldum, and another if youd like. i owe you one!

you actually helped me out by scoring me the parents for these charmander and a bulbasaur i have, thanks again! froakie is spoken for, but you can have beldum, and another if youd like. i owe you one!
No problem, I'll just take the beldum. Can we do direct trade since I have you added? :]

Hi there. The Spinda from yesterday got snipped so I deposited a level 16 male Spinda for the Solar Power Charmander. My IGN is Kara and the message is Mattapod. Thank you for the giveaway :)

Ilikebugs

WGO 3rd Place
deposited a lv 16 spinda IGN: Dawnash Message: buck
would like : Horsea / Modest / Swift Swim / Moon Ball

Deposited male level 17 Spinda.
Would like the Charmander (preferrably male if possible, doesn;t matter if you dont have it lol) with it's HA Solar Power.
IGN: Karan

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deposited male level 17 Spinda.
Would like the Charmander (preferrably male if possible, doesn;t matter if you dont have it lol) with it's HA Solar Power.
IGN: Karan
that pokemons gone already, feel free to choose another

anyone who hasnt been helped please redeposit and we will try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)