Max. Optimizer's Rare Trouser Pouch Monstrosities Extravaganza

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

First things first, I would like to give a huge shout out to the lovely Jackii for drawing the amazing trade thread banner above for me as a commission.
I recommend checking out her chefs d'œuvre featured in her Smogon art thread, on her DeviantArt profile, Twitter account and Instagram account.​

Preamble & Personal Introduction:

I offer my best greetings! I welcome the opportunity to exhibit my manifold repertoire of multitudinous Japanese trouser pouch monstrosities.
As my favorite sobriquet ❝Maximum Optimizer❞ already adequately implies, I am au fait a notoriously persnickety perfectionist par excellence.
I have au fait worked out the necessary savoir-faire over the course of time, allowing me to acquire most of the Pokémon I want myself these days.
This is why this thread's raison d'être has changed peu à peu over time and why it has mainly become a showcase thread, in lieu of a trade thread.
Per contra, if you are convinced that you can make me an attractive offer that I cannot resist, please do not feel discouraged to ask nevertheless.
I have for example inter alia a noteworthy predilection for nicknamed Pokémon, as well as for Pokémon with unique backstories and movesets.
I take genuine pleasure in giving every single one of my Pokémon an individual nickname, in order to give each one of them a sui generis identity.
As a polyglot speaking 6 languages, I always experiment with meaningful nicknames from foreign cultures that match the theme of the Pokémon.
My manifold repertoire of multitudinous Japanese trouser pouch monstrosities is hence supposed to reflect the multifarious facets of our real world.
Furthermore, I draw a lot of inspiration for my nicknames from both, classic and contemporary, literature, cinematography, music and video games.
I am typically open for negotiations and there is also always a slim chance that I will let you have the Pokémon that you want for absolutely free.

But, alas, not too fast! Disregard the following set of rules at your own peril. It is an absolute desideratum that you give them a meticulous perusal.
Just read the rules, okay? Okay. Without further adieu:

Must-Read: Threadiquette:
  • This is my very own thread. Whatever I say goes. I am well aware that this is a broad statement and it is absolutely intended to be.
  • Please only post in this thread if you have an own trade thread here on Smogon or if you have had an active trade thread in the past.
  • Please rest assured that this is nothing personal. The reason is just that I typically prefer knowing what I am getting myself into.
  • I do however reserve the right to make an exception to the previous rule under certain circumstances at my personal discretion.
  • In case you need something from my collection to participate in a (genuine) competition, please do not hesitate to ask me for it.
  • In case one of my competitive Pokémon helped you win a (genuine) competition, please do not hesitate to share your experience.
  • In case you need something from my collection as a prize for a competition that you are hosting, I will gladly donate it to your cause.
  • Please ensure that you have satisfactorily familiarized yourself with the forum-specific Wi-Fi forum rules prior to posting in this thread.
  • Please do not post simple questions or requests here. Please keep these to the Simple Questions/Request tread. It exists for a reason.
  • If you post in this thread, we discuss the trade here. If I post in your thread, we discuss the trade there. That way we keep it organized.
  • If you post in this thread, please ensure that you include a link to your own trade thread either in your post or in your signature.
  • Please do not flood or double post. If you have something more to add to a post, please edit it rather than creating a second post.
  • Please employ the conventions of standard written English. If you post in this thread, your posts must be coherent and comprehensible.
  • As a matter of course, you are allowed and even encouraged to use the vernacular that is commonly used in Pokémon communities.
  • Please note that I do not accept custom RNG abuse requests. I reserve the right to entirely devote myself to my personal endeavors.
  • I exclusively accept Pokémon that originate either from Smogon's Wi-Fi sub-forum or from Pokémon Showdown!'s Wi-Fi chat room.
  • In addition to this, though it should go without saying, you should not even bother trying to offer me hacked or manipulated Pokémon.
  • Subject to the same conditions, I refuse Pokémon from external sources like Wonder Trade, the GTS, passerby or Twitch/YouTube raffles.
  • Similarly, I refuse Pokémon that you, or everybody else for that matter, can effortlessly receive for free in giveaways (e.g. Smogon Facebook).
  • Please consult the Wi-Fi sub-forum's convenient Tips for Simple Hack Checks thread if you doubt the legitimacy of a Pokémon.
  • Please consult the Pokémon Showdown! lists of hacked Gen 6 and Gen 7 Pokémon if you doubt the legitimacy of a Pokémon.
  • Please consult TheMantyke's Gen 7 Pokéball Legality guide if you doubt the legitimacy of a Pokéball that a Pokémon was bred in.
  • Please consult Reddit's list of Hacked Events in Generation 6 and 7 if you doubt the legitimacy of an Event-exclusive Pokémon.
  • It is your responsibility to ensure that the Pokémon you are offering me are not hacked or manipulated in any way, shape or form.
  • I am most definitely not trading with scammers that are on the Smogon Wi-Fi blacklist and/or on the Pokémon Showdown! blacklist.
  • People that have earned their second chance and that got removed from the blacklist are of course exempt from the previous rule.
  • Every single one of my Pokémon is nicknamed. These nicknames are permanent and must not be altered in any way, shape or form.
  • Every single one of my Pokémon was caught/bred in a Pokéball that is meant to match its respective color palette for æsthetic reasons.
  • Every single one of my bred Pokémon was bred using flawless Dittos from .com, Buckert, Lego, Luxpluff91, Most, PsIana and vzxt.
  • Every single one of my bred shiny Pokémon was bred using the Hatching RNG method and quan_dra's SM孵化乱数ツール 2.10.
  • Every single one of my bred shiny Pokémon was hatched either by users that are on Smogon's TSV list or by users from r/SVExchange.
  • Every single one of my soft-reset shiny Pokémon was soft-reset manually, without the use of glitches, PKMN-NTR bots or Lua scripts.
  • Every single one of my Pokémon has 510 invested EVs. In this thread however, only 508 EVs are listed to prevent potential confusion.
  • Every single one of my Pokémon is fully redistributable by everyone on Smogon under the condition that I get properly credited.
  • By making every single one of my Pokémon fully redistributable, I hope to incentivize further trading among community members.
  • Per contra, other users' Pokémon are not always fully redistributable. Please ensure that you comply with the redistribution rights.
  • I accept RNG abused Pokémon, regardless whether they were caught or bred on authentic retail cartridges or on emulated games.
  • I accept Event Pokémon acquired via injected Wonder Cards, but I do not accept Event Pokémon acquired via region spoofing.
  • I would also like to clearly emphasize that every single Pokémon that you will receive in a trade with me will be a cloned Pokémon.
  • Cloning is allowed since it does not alter the data. In addition to this it keeps the trading economy going and incentivizes trades.
  • If you are opposed to cloned Pokémon, I respect your standpoint, but I also kindly ask you to refrain from posting in this thread.
  • I am a considerably busy university student with many real life obligations that enjoy priority. I strongly advise against hounding me.
  • Insults, trolling and condescension are included under the umbrella of "disrespect" and are strongly prohibited. Have some sense.
  • Respect and tolerance are not a one-way street and naturally go hand in hand. If you respect me, I will respect you in return as well.
  • Please include this symbol (
    ) in your post to certify that you have perused the rules, failing which it will end up getting deleted.
  • I was granted permission to use the formats and the layouts featured in this thread by the original creators _Dragon and Drakero.
  • The sprites and 3D models are provided courtesy of Bulbapedia, hikochans, msikma/pokesprite, Pokémon Showdown! and Serebii.
  • The custom objets d'art are paid commissions and provided courtesy of the prodigious artists Ezaphs, Inkblot, Jackii and Modeling Clay.
  • I conclude by saying that I appreciate constructive feedback. I would however prefer if you would send me your suggestions directly.

Current Endeavors:
  • Breeding and hatching Pokémon via the Hatching RNG method
  • Replacing Pokémon that are démodé with optimized reinventions
  • Replacing Pokémon I received from other users with own variants
  • Hosting own giveaways or joint giveaways in the Wi-Fi sub-forum
  • Donating free prizes to Smogon-related competitions and contests
  • Donating free prizes to other users' giveaways in the Wi-Fi sub-forum
  • Donating free prizes to streamers on Smogon-related Twitch channels
  • Donating free prizes to Smogon's weekly Facebook giveaways
  • Distributing free prizes for Smogon's weekly Facebook giveaways
  • DEZTROYA's shiny Growlithe/Arcanine (nicknamed ❝0schneider❞): Adamant | Intimidate | 31/31/31/4/31/31
  • People willing to RNG abuse matching savefiles to help me (re)nickname (Event) Pokémon (I am willing to pay handsomly for this service)

Special Acknowledgements:
  • Shout out to <Totes> for being a good friend in general. He is a very friendly and knowledgeable person that constantly supports me.
  • Shout out to .com for being a reliable and helpful person. His Time Machine Breeding guide significantly helped me getting started here.
  • Shout out to _Dragon and Drakero. I recommend checking out the helpful RNG abuse guides on their New Order of Breeding forums.
  • Shout out to Blueforce for being a good friend in general. We constantly help each other out with projects for our Pokémon collections.
  • Shout out to Buckert for having been a helpful mentor for me. He has helped me grow as a member of the Smogon Wi-Fi community.
  • Shout out to Christian for being a good friend in general. I enjoy talking to him a lot and he has significantly helped me with my collection.
  • Shout out to Cretacerus for drawing the amazing custom Jape article panelist avatar for me. He is an incredibly talented young artist.
  • Shout out to Cynara for being a good friend in general. She is a kind and fun person to talk to, as well as a respectable Pokémon collector.
  • Shout out to Djura for being a knowledgeable and helpful person. He has helped me out significantly with nicknaming event Pokémon.
  • Shout out to Draelok for being a good friend in general. He is very reliable and is always willing to help me whenever I require assistance.
  • Shout out to Fischgrat for being a good friend in general. It is always a genuine pleasure chatting with him about God and the world.
  • Shout out to FrenchGaudi for being a good friend in general. He is a kind person, as well as a highly respectable Pokémon collector.
  • Shout out to Gabe for being a good friend in general. He significantly helped me getting started as a Pokémon collector here on Smogon.
  • Shout out to Inkblot for helping me out with Virtual Console projects, as well as for providing me with immaculate custom artworks.
  • Shout out to Jackii for generously providing me with the marvelous trade thread banner. She is an incredibly talented and lovely young artist.
  • Shout out to Kanon90 for being like a brother for me. We engage in jolly cooperation by collecting rare Pokémon and by playing tournaments.
  • Shout out to Lego for being a good friend in general. He is a talented musician and he always helps me out with technical affairs.
  • Shout out to Luna Fantasia for being a good friend in general. She is an interesting interlocutor, as well as a respectable collector.
  • Shout out to Miria for being a kind sweetheart. She has helped me out significantly with my collection of Past Gen Smogon Redistributables.
  • Shout out to Modeling Clay for generously providing me with amazing custom sprites. He is an incredibly talented and lovely young artist.
  • Shout out to monomite for drawing the amazing custom Pokémon Showdown! background for me. He is an incredibly talented young artist.
  • Shout out to Most for generously providing me and the rest of the community with a plethora of free German Dittos in his trade thread.
  • Shout out to Nexus for putting up with my eccentric personality and for always answering my questions whenever I need advice.
  • Shout out to oppardesu for being a generous and helpful person. He is always ready to help me and other fellow Wi-Fi forumgoers.
  • Shout out to pilica12 for being a generous and helpful person. He is a knowledgeable Pokémon collector and a hardworking contributor.
  • Shout out to PsIana for being a friendly and a helpful person. He is both a genuinely generous user and a passionate Pokémon collector.
  • Shout out to shiny finder for being a very friendly, knowledgeable and reliable role model. He is always ready to help without hesitation.
  • Shout out to SteveKanonfreak for programming the Smogon Trade Formatter which significantly facilitates editing trade threads.
  • Shout out to The Chaotician for helping me out with rare RNG abuse projects. He is a knowledgeable and respectable Pokémon collector.
  • Shout out to TheMantyke for being a kind and knowledgeable person. He always answers my questions whenever I need advice from him.
  • Shout out to TMan87 for being a good friend in general. He is an aspiring hobby writer and always has his heart at the right place.
  • Shout out to Xen for being a good friend in general. He is a friendly person, as well as a knowledgeable and respectable collector.
  • Shout out to the cooperative r/SVExchange community members that have gone out of their way to help SV hatch a myriad of eggs for me.
  • I would like to welcome the opportunity to state that my thanks are graciously extended to all of the people that support me en masse.

Pokémon Format
Code:
[SIZE=3][B](#Dex No. - Pokémon Name[/B] [gender] [shiny][B])[/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][pentagon][sprite][pokeball]
[B]OT:[/B] Trainer | [B]ID:[/B] 00000 | Location (Region)
Nature | Ability | TSV or RNG Method
[B]IVs:[/B] HP | Atk | Def | SpAtk | SpDef | Speed ([B]HP Type[/B])
[B]Ut:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
[B]Ev'd:[/B] Move1, Move2, Move3, Move4
{EVs Spread}
_________________________________________[/SIZE]

Genderless = Ø
Male = [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR]
Female = [COLOR=#ff00ff]♀[/COLOR]
Shiny = [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]★[/COLOR]
IV(30) = [U][B]30[/B][/U]
IV(31) = [COLOR=#ff0000][B]31[/B][/COLOR]

Trade Thread Index

Savegames, Trainer IDs & References
Crème de la Crème & Prized Possessions
Colosseum & XD Gale of Darkness
GalarAlola #1Alola #2Alola #3Alola #4XY/ΩRαS
Past Generations #1Past Generations #2Virtual Console

I would also like to give a further huge shout out to Modeling Clay for designing the amazing custom trainer sprites for me as commissions.
He is a talented young artist and I recommend checking out his chefs d'œuvre featured in his Smogon art thread and on his Tumblr profile.​

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
General References (Friend Codes, Tools, etc.):

Friend Codes:
  • FC: 4184-4501-1378 (New Nintendo 2DS XL White + Orange Ver. 11.11.0-43E)
  • FC: Coming soon (Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian and Zamazenta Ver. ?)
Tools:
  • ToastPlusOne's EonTimer 1.6
  • wwwwwwzx's 3DS RNG Tool 1.0.3
  • quan_dra's SM孵化乱数ツール 2.10
  • Homebrew Launcher 1.1.1
  • Cu3PO42's KeySAVe 1.5.3 + JKSV Save Manager
  • kwsch's PKHeX Gen 1-7 SAV/PKM Editor 19.09.19
  • Pokémon Bank 1.4 + Poké Transporter 1.4
Cheats used:
  • 7th Gen: Apricorn Balls and Beast Ball injection

Cloning Methods:
  • 6th/7th Gen: JKSV Save Manager + PKHeX 19.09.19

Transfer Methods:
  • 6th Gen to 7th Gen: Pokémon Bank 1.4
  • Virtual Console to 7th Gen: Poké Transporter 1.4 + Pokémon Bank 1.4

Savegames List:
Version:Language:Original Trainer:ID Number:TSV:
Christophe​
50392​
Christophe​
07005​

Version:Language:Original Trainer:ID Number:TSV:
Christophe​
473314​
Christophe​
950498​
Christophe​
061675​
Christophe​
241345​

Version:Language:Original Trainer:ID Number:
Yellow​
Chris​
16051​
Gold​
Chris​
64053​
Crystal​
Chris​
24381​

Ditto Repertoire:

The Dittos catalogued down below are only listed for transparency reasons and are hence not for trade. Please do not ask for them.
Name:Language:Original Trainer:ID Number:Nature:Individual Values:Hidden Power:Obtained from:
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Lonely​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Brave​
31/31/31/31/31/0​
Ice​
❝Most TR❞​
Most​
23986​
Brave​
31/31/31/31/31/0​
Ice​
Most
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Adamant​
31/31/31/1/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Naughty​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Bold​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Relaxed​
31/31/31/31/31/0​
Ice​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Impish​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
❝0 Atk❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/0/31/31/31/31​
Dragon​
❝Most 0Atk❞​
Most​
23986​
Timid​
31/0/31/31/31/31​
Dragon​
Most
❝1 Atk❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/1/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
❝Bleu❞​
Vini​
38818​
Timid​
31/2/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Most​
23986​
Timid​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Most
❝0 Atk Ice❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/0/30/31/31/31​
Ice​
❝Most Ice❞​
Most​
23986​
Timid​
31/0/30/31/31/31​
Ice​
Most
❝Ice❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/30/30/31/31/31​
Ice​
❝Psychic❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/30/31/31/31/30​
Psychic​
❝Electric❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/31/31/30/31/31​
Electric​
❝Grass❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/30/31/30/31/31​
Grass​
❝Water❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/30/30/30/31/31​
Water​
❝Fire❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/30/31/30/31/30​
Fire​
❝Steel❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/31/31/31/30/31​
Steel​
❝Ghost❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/30/31/31/30/31​
Ghost​
❝Rock❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/31/30/31/30/30​
Rock​
❝Ground❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/31/31/30/30/31​
Ground​
❝MostGround❞​
Most​
23986​
Timid​
31/0/31/30/30/31​
Ground​
Most
❝Flying❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/31/31/30/30/30​
Flying​
❝HP Flying❞​
Phil​
00005​
Timid​
31/31/31/30/30/30​
Flying​
❝Fighting❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Timid​
31/30/30/30/30/30​
Fighting​
❝Pro Strats❞​
Misty​
00001​
Hasty​
29/29/29/29/29/29​
Dark​
.com
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Hasty​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
46227​
Jolly​
31/31/31/0/31/31​
Electric​
❝0 SpAtk❞​
Phil​
00005​
Jolly​
31/31/31/0/31/31​
Electric​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Jolly​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
❝Max Opt❞​
LegoFig​
35561​
Jolly​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Lego
❝Ice Mixed❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Naïve​
30/31/30/31/31/31​
Ice​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Naïve​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
❝Fire Mixed❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Naïve​
31/31/30/30/31/30​
Fire​
❝MostMixFre❞​
Most​
23986​
Naïve​
31/30/31/30/31/30​
Fire​
Most
❝Most Fire❞​
Most​
23986​
Modest​
31/0/31/30/31/30​
Fire​
Most
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Modest​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Mild​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
❝ZERO❞​
Wouter​
55913​
Quiet​
0/0/0/0/0/0​
Fighting​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Quiet​
31/31/31/31/31/0​
Ice​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Rash​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
♥VZXT 1Atk♥❞​
Victor​
46675​
Calm​
31/1/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
vzxt
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Calm​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Sassy​
31/31/31/31/31/0​
Ice​
Ditto​
Wouter​
55913​
Careful​
31/31/31/31/31/31​
Dark​

SV Hatchers Archive:

If you wish to find the TSV of a bred shiny Pokémon, press Ctrl+F to find out how it was obtained, as well as other relevant details.
  • Charmander Hasty Blaze: Bred by me, hatched by u/proflayton123 from r/SVExchange. [1297/KeySAVe]
  • Nidoran♂ Timid Hustle: Bred by me, hatched by u/m3030303 from r/SVExchange. [3560/KeySAVe]
  • Growlithe Adamant Intimidate: Bred by me, hatched by u/patchespatch04 from r/SVExchange. [1140/KeySAVe]
  • Abra Timid Magic Guard: Bred by me, hatched by u/MielMurcielago from r/SVExchange. [0610/KeySAVe]
  • Tentacool Timid Liquid Ooze: Bred by me, hatched by u/CATSsomanycats from r/SVExchange. [1642/KeySAVe]
  • Ponyta Jolly Flash Fire: Bred by me, hatched by u/bijouscout from r/SVExchange. [0011/KeySAVe]
  • Slowpoke Modest Regenerator: Bred by me, hatched by u/patchespatch04 from r/SVExchange. [2792/KeySAVe]
  • Seel Calm Thick Fat: Bred by me, hatched by u/Letumstrike from r/SVExchange. [0538/KeySAVe]
  • Seel Sassy Thick Fat: Bred by me, hatched by u/bussytwink from r/SVExchange. [1712/KeySAVe]
  • Shelder Naïve Skill Link: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [2449/KeySAVe]
  • Gastly Timid Levitate: Bred by me, hatched by u/proflayton123 from r/SVExchange. [3854/KeySAVe]
  • Gastly Modest Levitate: Bred by me, hatched by u/Soul89Silver from r/SVExchange. [1172/KeySAVe]
  • Onix Careful Sturdy: Bred by me, hatched by u/vanburensupernova from r/SVExchange. [3005/KeySAVe]
  • Drowzee Timid Insomnia: Bred by me, hatched by u/proflayton123 from r/SVExchange. [2899/KeySAVe]
  • Cubone Adamant Lightning Rod: Bred by me, hatched by u/tehvik from r/SVExchange. [3962/KeySAVe]
  • Cubone Brave Rock Head: Bred by me, hatched by u/EW1490 from r/SVExchange. [1557/KeySAVe]
  • Cubone Brave Battle Armor: Bred by me, hatched by u/nicole636 from r/SVExchange. [1004/KeySAVe]
  • Cubone Jolly Lightning Rod: Bred by me, hatched by u/JarreBarre from r/SVExchange. [3940/KeySAVe]
  • Rhyhorn Adamant Rock Head: Bred by me, hatched by u/DarkJadeBGE from r/SVExchange. [1174/KeySAVe]
  • Chansey Bold Natural Cure: Bred by me, hatched by u/Draconember from r/SVExchange. [1152/KeySAVe]
  • Chansey Bold Natural Cure: Bred by me, hatched by u/tomato-head from r/SVExchange. [0621/KeySAVe]
  • Chansey Bold Healer: Bred by me, hatched by u/artpxp from r/SVExchange. [0310/KeySAVe]
  • Tangela Relaxed Regenerator: Bred by me, hatched by u/alienowitch from r/SVExchange. [2426/KeySAVe]
  • Staryu Timid Natural Cure: Bred by me, hatched by u/MarioGamer159 from r/SVExchange. [2843/KeySAVe]
  • Scyther Adamant Technician: Bred by me, hatched by brutalremains from Smogon. [2843/KeySAVe]
  • Eevee Modest Anticipation: Bred by me, hatched by Lego from Smogon. [3898/KeySAVe]
  • Eevee Bold Anticipation: Bred by me, hatched by u/patchespatch04 from r/SVExchange. [1433/KeySAVe]
  • Eevee Calm Adaptability: Bred by me, hatched by u/HoardOfPackrats from r/SVExchange. [0639/KeySAVe]
  • Porygon Bold Analytic: Bred by me, hatched by u/nicole636 from r/SVExchange. [2846/KeySAVe]
  • Snorlax Adamant Gluttony: Bred by me, hatched by u/NateHit from r/SVExchange. [2880/KeySAVe]
  • Snorlax Careful Thick Fat: Bred by me, hatched by u/ryanthomas917 from r/SVExchange. [3328/KeySAVe]
  • Snorlax Brave Gluttony: Bred by me, hatched by u/primadawna from r/SVExchange. [3865/KeySAVe]
  • Snorlax Impish Gluttony: Bred by me, hatched by u/Reekopy from r/SVExchange. [3303/KeySAVe]
  • Togepi Timid Serene Grace: Bred by me, hatched by u/patchespatch04 from r/SVExchange. [3687/KeySAVe]
  • Togepi Calm Serene Grace: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [2329/KeySAVe]
  • Cleffa Sassy Friend Guard: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [3466/KeySAVe]
  • Natu Bold Magic Guard: Bred by me, hatched by u/proflayton123 from r/SVExchange. [0420/KeySAVe]
  • Mareep Modest Static: Bred by me, hatched by u/Seankle from r/SVExchange. [2422/KeySAVe]
  • Gligar Careful Immunity: Bred by me, hatched by u/Bongo55 from r/SVExchange. [3445/KeySAVe]
  • Heracross Adamant Moxie: Bred by me, hatched by u/Geoless from r/SVExchange. [3042/KeySAVe]
  • Delibird Timid Vital Spirit: Bred by me, hatched by u/euphwes from r/SVExchange. [2972/KeySAVe]
  • Skarmory Bold Sturdy: Bred by me, hatched by u/lazytv8 from r/SVExchange. [0568/KeySAVe]
  • Smeargle Jolly Moody: Bred by me, hatched by u/zetraex from r/SVExchange. [2342/KeySAVe]
  • Smeargle Jolly Own Tempo: Bred by me, hatched by u/Alvriana from r/SVExchange. [3686/KeySAVe]
  • Tyrogue Relaxed Guts: Bred by me, hatched by u/Vexed192 from r/SVExchange. [0867/KeySAVe]
  • Tyrogue Careful Guts: Bred by me, hatched by u/ddesart7 from r/SVExchange. [0302/KeySAVe]
  • Larvitar Jolly Guts: Bred by me, hatched by u/buckembarnes from r/SVExchange. [3712/KeySAVe]
  • Larvitar Careful Guts: Bred by me, hatched by u/CanadlanBacon from r/SVExchange. [3362/KeySAVe]
  • Larvitar Relaxed Guts: Bred by me, hatched by u/Alvriana from r/SVExchange. [2116/KeySAVe]
  • Wingull Relaxed Hydration: Bred by me, hatched by u/vgcdaisy from r/SVExchange. [3794/KeySAVe]
  • Nincada Adamant Run Away: Bred by me, hatched by Lego from Smogon. [2448/KeySAVe]
  • Sableye Careful Prankster: Bred by me, hatched by u/CATSsomanycats from r/SVExchange. [0548/KeySAVe]
  • Sableye Calm Prankster: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [0801/KeySAVe]
  • Swablu Jolly Natural Cure: Bred by me, hatched by me. [0072/KeySAVe]
  • Swablu Bold Natural Cure: Bred by me, hatched by u/CATSsomanycats from r/SVExchange. [2915/KeySAVe]
  • Feebas Bold Swift Swim: Bred by me, hatched by u/SeraCross from r/SVExchange. [0756/KeySAVe]
  • Absol Jolly Justified: Bred by me, hatched by u/proflayton123 from r/SVExchange. [1221/KeySAVe]
  • Snorunt Timid Moody: Bred by me, hatched by u/Heavyminded from r/SVExchange. [2073/KeySAVe]
  • Beldum Jolly Clear Body: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [0298/KeySAVe]
  • Turtwig Adamant Shell Armor: Bred by me, hatched by u/patchespatch04 from r/SVExchange. [1973/KeySAVe]
  • Piplup Modest Torrent: Bred by me, hatched by u/MethFred from r/SVExchange. [3330/KeySAVe]
  • Piplup Adamant Defiant: Bred by me, hatched by u/Alvriana from r/SVExchange. [0773/KeySAVe]
  • Budew Timid Leaf Guard: Bred by me, hatched by u/shinybidoof11 from r/SVExchange. [1896/KeySAVe]
  • Shellos Sassy Storm Drain: Bred by me, hatched by u/salasy from r/SVExchange. [1927/KeySAVe]
  • Buneary Jolly Limber: Bred by me, hatched by u/Eterufeir from r/SVExchange. [1857/KeySAVe]
  • Mime Jr. Timid Soundproof: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [2777/KeySAVe]
  • Gible Jolly Rough Skin: Bred by me, hatched by u/robyn_herbert from r/SVExchange. [2100/KeySAVe]
  • Munchlax Adamant Thick Fat: Bred by me, hatched by u/Dragonflare25 from r/SVExchange. [3127/KeySAVe]
  • Riolu Jolly Prankster: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [0948/KeySAVe]
  • Snivy Timid Contrary: Bred by me, hatched by u/sally-ds from r/SVExchange. [3481/KeySAVe]
  • Snivy Timid Contrary: Bred by me, hatched by me. [0146/KeySAVe]
  • Snivy Timid Contrary: Bred by me, hatched by u/trollolly from r/SVExchange. [0439/KeySAVe]
  • Snivy Timid Contrary: Bred by me, hatched by u/Terryus1 from r/SVExchange. [3133/KeySAVe]
  • Venipede Adamant Speed Boost: Bred by me, hatched by u/tigertomd from r/SVExchange. [0958/KeySAVe]
  • Cottonee Timid Prankster: Bred by me, hatched by u/wrennekin from r/SVExchange. [3434/KeySAVe]
  • Cottonee Timid Prankster: Bred by me, hatched by u/Alvriana from r/SVExchange. [2183/KeySAVe]
  • Gothita Timid Shadow Tag: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [3508/KeySAVe]
  • Solosis Bold Magic Guard: Bred by me, hatched by u/uafm from r/SVExchange. [1473/KeySAVe]
  • Alomomola Calm Regenerator: Bred by me, hatched by u/fernnifer from r/SVExchange. [0529/KeySAVe]
  • Froakie Timid Torrent: Bred by me, hatched by u/Azure4405 from r/SVExchange. [0529/KeySAVe]
  • Rowlet Adamant Long Reach: Bred by me, hatched by u/HerbGoblin from r/SVExchange. [3566/KeySAVe]
  • Litten Careful Intimidate: Bred by me, hatched by Christian from Smogon. [2587/KeySAVe]
  • Popplio Modest Liquid Voice: Bred by me, hatched by u/awsmbeast from r/SVExchange. [1825/KeySAVe]
  • Rockruff Jolly Own Tempo: Bred by me, hatched by u/Shiny_Sylveon from r/SVExchange. [1893/KeySAVe]
  • Mareanie Bold Regenerator: Bred by me, hatched by u/xd___xd from r/SVExchange. [2650/KeySAVe]
  • Mareanie Calm Regenerator: Bred by me, hatched by u/primadawna from r/SVExchange. [2190/KeySAVe]
  • Mareanie Careful Regenerator: Bred by me, hatched by u/primadawna from r/SVExchange. [0318/KeySAVe]
  • Salandit Timid Corrosion: Bred by me, hatched by u/Xpore from r/SVExchange. [0337/KeySAVe]
  • Mimikyu Adamant Disguise: Bred by me, hatched by u/patchespatch04 from r/SVExchange. [1795/KeySAVe]
  • Mimikyu Timid Disguise: Bred by me, hatched by u/nicole636 from r/SVExchange. [2934/KeySAVe]
  • Mimikyu Jolly Disguise: Bred by me, hatched by u/vgcdaisy from r/SVExchange. [2934/KeySAVe]
  • Jangmo-o Modest Soundproof: Bred by me, hatched by u/MementoMors from r/SVExchange. [1044/KeySAVe]
  • Jangmo-o Mild Soundproof: Bred by me, hatched by u/imapikachu1117 from r/SVExchange. [0689/KeySAVe]

Wide Latin Letters:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ,.!():;

Icons & Sprites:

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Crème de la Crème & Prized Possessions

Here you will find some of my own rare Pokémon, as well as notable highscores of other Smogon users that have extra meaning and value.
These Pokémon will not be traded away easily and some of them are simply not even up for trade at all.
I would also like to to give a huge shout out to Inkblot for designing the amazing custom artworks for me as commissions.
I highly recommend checking out his artworks featured in his Smogon art thread, on his DeviantArt profile and on his Twitter profile.

{#018 - Xen's ❝Alouette❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/26/HT(30)/HT(30)/31/31 - Timid\Keen Eye (♀) - Xen\42334
Ev'd: Work Up, Hurricane, Roost, Refresh
[4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe]
I received this Pokémon from Xen who RNG abused it himself in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and nicknamed it for me upon request.
Refresh is an XD-exclusive move for Pidgeot.
❝Alouette❞ is a French children's song, commonly thought to be about plucking the feathers from a lark, in retribution for being woken up by its song.
Xen got the ribbons from Generation 3 and 4 and I got the ribbons from Generation 6 and 7.
I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 12th of July 2018.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 12th of July 2018.

{#130 - Bozo's ❝TRUTH❞}

IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate (♀) - BOZO\27076
Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
[156 HP / 104 Atk / 100 Def / 148 Spe]
This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:
1) Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
2) this whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there). If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).

Watch her hatch!

This specific Gyarados was the Pokémon that I sought after the most when I first joined the Smogon community on the 12th of February 2016, and, as fate would have it, it was the very first Pokémon that I received in my very first trade ever on the 21st of March 2016, shortly after I had opened my trade thread here in Smogon's Wi-Fi sub-forum on the 16th of March 2016.

I would like to welcome the opportunity to give a big shout out to the lovely Miria for entrusting me with this nostalgic piece of Smogon history.

{#245 - Ezeltjeswag's ❝Aurora❞} - NFT
(XDRNG / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)

IVs: 31/6/31/31/31/31 - Timid\Pressure (Ø) - Ezeltje\04280
Ev'd: Substitute, Protect, Calm Mind, Scald
[252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe]
I received this Pokémon from Ezeltjeswag who RNG abused it herself in Pokémon Colosseum.
An aurora (plural: auroras or aurorae), sometimes referred to as polar lights, northern lights (aurora borealis) or southern lights (aurora australis), is a natural light display in the Earth's sky, predominantly seen in the high-latitude regions (around the Arctic and Antarctic).
Ezeltjeswag got the ribbons from Generation 3 and 7, Christian got the ones from Generation 4 and I got the ones from Generation 6.
Ezeltjeswag finished the Generation 3 ribbons on the 15th of January 2019.
Christian finished the Generation 4 ribbons on the 4th of February 2019.
I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 4th of February 2019.
Ezeltjeswag finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 4th of February 2019.

{#248 - Luna Fantasia's ❝TENRYU❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/31/31/31/HT(29)/31 - Quiet\Sand Stream (♂) - WES\14321
Ev'd: Crunch, Focus Punch, Flamethrower, Substitute
[252 HP / 52 Atk / 176 SpA / 28 Spe]
This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Head Evice at the Realgam Tower.
I received this Pokémon from Luna Fantasia who RNG abused it herself in Pokémon Colosseum.
Tenryu (written: 天竜 or てんりゆ) is a Japanese name meaning ❝celestial dragon❞.
Luna Fantasia started the Ribbon Master project on the 1st of June 2018.
Luna Fantasia finished the Ribbon Master project on the 20th of January 2019.

{#249 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Tsunami❞}

IVs: HT(13)/31/31/HT(23)/31/HT(11) - Bold\Multiscale (Ø) - Chris\64053 ‹

Ut: Aeroblast, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Defog
Ev'd: Substitute, Toxic, Whirlwind, Roost
[248 HP / 168 Def / 92 Spe]
I caught this Pokémon with an Ultra Ball in the depths of the Whirl Islands on my Pokémon Gold version for the Virtual Console.
Since ball types are not retained in Generation 1 and 2 games, its ball became a regular Pokéball after transferring it to Generation 7 via Poké Transport.
The Lugia from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver is the only legal Lugia that can simultaneously be shiny and have its Hidden Ability.
This Pokémon was soft-reset manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots or Lua scripts) or glitches were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
I started soft-resetting on the 3rd of October 2017 and I finally encountered the shiny Lugia on the 4th of October 2017 at 01:14 a.m after soft-resetting for only 1 day.
The odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon are 1/8192 in Generation 2 games.
I referred to this ❝Exp. Points ↔ Nature❞ table (courtesy of TheMantyke) to assure a Bold nature for it.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 21st of November 2017.

A tsunami (from Japanese: 津波, ❝harbour wave❞; English pronunciation: /tsuːˈnɑːmi/ tsoo-NAH-mee) or tidal wave, also known as a seismic sea wave, is a series of waves in a water body caused by the displacement of a large volume of water, generally in an ocean or a large lake. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other underwater explosions (including detonations of underwater nuclear devices), landslides, glacier calvings, meteorite impacts and other disturbances above or below water all have the potential to generate a tsunami.

If you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:

{#250 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Fenikkusu❞}

IVs: 31/HT(30)/31/7/31/HT(23) - Adamant\Regenerator (Ø) - Chris\64053 ‹

Ut: Sacred Fire, Detect, Curse, Defog
Ev'd: Sacred Fire, Brave Bird, Recover, Curse
[104 HP / 252 Atk / 152 Spe]
I caught this Pokémon with a Master Ball at the peak of the Tin Tower on my Pokémon Gold version for the Virtual Console.
Since ball types are not retained in Generation 1 and 2 games, its ball became a regular Pokéball after transferring it to Generation 7 via Poké Transport.
The Ho-Oh from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver is the only legal Ho-Oh that can simultaneously be shiny and have its Hidden Ability.
The Ho-Oh from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver is also the only legal Ho-Oh that has access to the moves Curse and Detect (TM03 and TM43 in Pokémon Gold and Silver).
This Pokémon was soft-reset manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots or Lua scripts) or glitches were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
I started soft-resetting on the 22nd of September 2017 and I finally encountered the shiny Ho-Oh on the 26th of September 2017 at 20:01 p.m after soft-resetting for 5 days.
This was the first manually soft-reset shiny Ho-Oh from the Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Gold and Silver on Smogon.
I referred to this ❝Exp. Points ↔ Nature❞ table (courtesy of TheMantyke) to assure an Adamant nature for it.
On the 17th of January 2018 I figured that this Pokémon was still capable of improvement and I decided to re-train a UT copy of the Pokémon in question.
The reason behind this decision is that wanted to have a version with Curse.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master for this version on the 17th of January 2018.

Fenikkusu is the rōmaji transcription of フェニックス (Phoenix).
Credits for the nickname go to Winters Zombie.

If you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:

{#251 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Sakiko❞}

IVs: 31/31/31/HT(26)/31/31 - Bold\Natural Cure (Ø) - Chris\24381 ‹

Ut: Curse, Sweet Scent, Detect, Nightmare
Ev'd: Curse, Recover, Giga Drain, Thunder Wave
[252 HP / 88 Def / 148 SpD / 20 Spe]
I caught this Pokémon with a Master Ball at the Ilex Forest shrine on my Pokémon Crystal version for the Virtual Console.
The Celebi from the Virtual Console version of Pokémon Crystal is the only legal Celebi that can be shiny.
The Celebi from the Virtual Console version of Crystal is also the only legal Celebi that has access to the moves Curse, Sweet Scent, Detect and Nightmare (TM03, TM12, TM43 and TM50 in Pokémon Crystal).
I started soft-resetting on the 28th of January 2018 and I finally encountered the shiny Celebi on the 7th of February 2018 at 13:18 p.m after soft-resetting for 11 days.
I referred to this ❝Exp. Points ↔ Nature❞ table (courtesy of TheMantyke) to assure a Bold nature for it.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 7th of February 2018.

Sakiko (written: 咲子 or 紗己子) is a feminine Japanese given name, composed of the two Japanese words 咲 (saki) meaning ❝blossom❞ and 子 (ko) meaning ❝child❞.

{#380 - Christian's ❝Gioia❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/3/31/31/HT(30)/31 - Timid\Levitate (♀) - Chris\36566
Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Psychic, Healing Wish, Trick
[252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe]
I received this Pokémon from Christian who RNG abused it himself in Pokémon Emerald.
❝Gioia❞ is the Italian word for ❝joy❞, one of the most meaningful human emotions.

{#381 - Christian's ❝Yoshiyuki❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/1/HT(30)/HT(30)/HT(30)/HT(30) - Timid\Levitate (♂) - Chris\11100
Ev'd: Draco Meteor, Psychic, Hidden Power, Trick
I received this Pokémon from Christian who RNG abused it himself in Pokémon Sapphire.
The legit Eon Ticket was a provided courtesy of Xen who owns a Nintendo e-Reader device.
Yoshiyuki (written: よしゆき or ヨシユキ) is a male Japanese given name, meaning ❝the one who acts virtuously❞.

{#773 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Kotobuki❞}

IVs: HT(14)/31/HT(11)/1/31/31 - Adamant\RKS System (Ø) - Christophe\473314 ‹

Ut: Crush Claw, Scary Face, X-Scissor, Take Down
Ev'd: Double-Edge, Crunch, Parting Shot, Explosion
[4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe]
I received this Pokémon as a shiny Type: Null from Gladion at the Æther Paradise on my Sun version.
This Pokémon was soft-reset manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots) were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
I started soft-resetting on the 19th of February 2017 and I finally received the shiny Type: Null on the 26th of February 2017 at 12:40 p.m after soft-resetting for 7 days.
The Shiny Charm does not affect Type: Null's shininess in any way, shape or form and the odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon without any modifying factors are 1/4096 in Generation 6 and 7 games.
Synchronizers however work in 100% of the cases when soft-resetting Type: Null.
On the 1st of July 2017 I figured that this Pokémon was still capable of improvement and I decided to re-train a UT copy of the Pokémon in question.
The reason behind this decision is that my notorious perfectionist tendencies made me want to have a version without a hyper-trained Special Attack IV stat.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master for this version on the 2nd of July 2017.

The kotobuki is an auspicious chimera from Japanese mythology whose body contains parts from all twelve animals of the zodiac.
The Silvally is nicknameable, which means that I can and will customize the nickname or revert the nickname back to the original name ❝Silvally❞ upon request.

I would also like to welcome the opportunity to shout out Lego for taking the screenshots for me.
In case you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:

{#804 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Saimyosho❞}

IVs: 31/1/31/HT(3)/HT(7)/31 - Timid\Beast Boost (Ø) - Christophe\241345 ‹

Ut: Charm, Venom Drench, Nasty Plot, Poison Jab
Ev'd: Sludge Wave, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot
I received this Pokémon as a shiny Poipole from Dulse at the Ultra Megalopolis on my Ultra Moon version.
This Pokémon was soft-reset manually: this means that no tools (such as e.g. PKMN-NTR bots) were involved in the hunt for this Pokémon.
I started soft-resetting on the 26th of November 2017 and I finally received the shiny Poipole on the 2nd of December 2017 at 10:46 p.m after soft-resetting for 6 days.
The Shiny Charm does not affect Poipole's shininess in any way, shape or form and the odds of encountering a shiny Pokémon without any modifying factors are 1/4096 in Generation 6 and 7 games.
Synchronizers however work in 100% of the cases when soft-resetting Poipole.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 6th of December 2017.

The Saimyōshō (最猛勝, ❝Absolute Victory❞), also known as Poison Insects of Hell (地獄の毒虫, ❝Jigoku no dokumushi❞) are demonic wasps of Naraku, the primary antagonist of the InuYasha series.
The Naganadel is nicknameable, which means that I can and will customize the nickname or revert the nickname back to the original name ❝Naganadel❞ upon request.

In case you wish to see proof in the form of screenshots, please click on the following links:

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Colosseum & XD Gale of Darkness

Here you will find Pokémon that originate from the Orre region.
The RNG abused Pokémon were obtained through savestates and in-game frame checking (and not RAM hacking).

{#018 - Xen's ❝Alouette❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/26/HT(30)/HT(30)/31/31 - Timid\Keen Eye (♀) - Xen\42334
Ev'd: Work Up, Hurricane, Roost, Refresh
[4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe]

This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Peon Lok in the Cipher Key Lair.
I received this Pokémon from Xen who RNG abused it himself in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and nicknamed it for me upon request.
Refresh is an XD-exclusive move for Pidgeot.
❝Alouette❞ is a French children's song, commonly thought to be about plucking the feathers from a lark, in retribution for being woken up by its song.
Xen got the ribbons from Generation 3 and 4 and I got the ribbons from Generation 6 and 7.
I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 12th of July 2018.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 12th of July 2018.

{#245 - Ezeltjeswag's ❝Aurora❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/6/31/31/31/31 - Timid\Pressure (Ø) - Ezeltje\04280
Ev'd: Substitute, Protect, Calm Mind, Scald
[252 HP / 40 SpD / 216 Spe]

This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Admin Venus at the Deep Colosseum.
Suicune was intentionally defeated at The Under and at Realgam Tower so that it could be caught in a Dive Ball later on.
The Dive Ball was traded over from Emerald after the credits finished rolling.
I received this Pokémon from Ezeltjeswag who RNG abused it herself in Pokémon Colosseum.
An aurora (plural: auroras or aurorae), sometimes referred to as polar lights, northern lights (aurora borealis) or southern lights (aurora australis), is a natural light display in the Earth's sky, predominantly seen in the high-latitude regions (around the Arctic and Antarctic).
Ezeltjeswag got the ribbons from Generation 3 and 7, Christian got the ones from Generation 4 and I got the ones from Generation 6.
Ezeltjeswag finished the Generation 3 ribbons on the 15th of January 2019.
Christian finished the Generation 4 ribbons on the 4th of February 2019.
I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 4th of February 2019.
Ezeltjeswag finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 4th of February 2019.

{#248 - Luna Fantasia's ❝TENRYU❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/31/31/31/HT(29)/31 - Quiet\Sand Stream (♂) - WES\14321
Ev'd: Crunch, Focus Punch, Flamethrower, Substitute
[252 HP / 52 Atk / 176 SpA / 28 Spe]

This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Head Evice at the Realgam Tower.
I received this Pokémon from Luna Fantasia who RNG abused it herself in Pokémon Colosseum.
❝TENRYU❞ (written: 天竜 or てんりゆ) is a Japanese name meaning ❝celestial dragon❞.
Luna Fantasia started the Ribbon Master project on the 1st of June 2018.
Luna Fantasia finished the Ribbon Master project on the 20th of January 2019.

{#373 - Cynara's ❝Victoria❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/31/HT(30)/25/31/31 - Adamant\Intimidate (♀) - Cranham\63745
Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Double-Edge, Roost, Refresh
[44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe]

This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Admin Eldes at the Citadark Isle.
I received this Pokémon from Cynara who RNG abused it herself in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and nicknamed it for me upon request.
Refresh is an XD-exclusive move for Salamence and 31/31/30/25/31/31 is the best possible legal IV spread for it.
❝Victoria❞ is an English girl name, meaning ❝the victorious one❞.
I finished the Hoenn Ribbon Master on the 12th of September 2017.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 14th of September 2017.

{#468 - Alienowitch's ❝Jinnai❞} - NFT

IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31 - Calm\Serene Grace (♂) - ALIEN\35636
Ev'd: Helping Hand, Follow Me, Air Slash, Tailwind
[236 HP / 192 Def / 20 SpD / 60 Spe]

This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Peon Grunt Fake at Outskirt Stand.
I received this Pokémon from Alienowitch who RNG abused it himself in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness and nicknamed it for me upon request.
Helping Hand is an XD-exclusive move for Togekiss.
The nickname is a reference to ❝Jinnai (陣内), the Angel of Death❞ from Detective Conan's ❝The mystery of Jinnai, the God of Death❞ murder case.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master on the 16th of August 2019.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Alola #1

(#003 - Wyrx's ❝Cimberleigh❞♀)
Received from Wyrx - Proof

OT: Wyrx | ID: 611748 | Pikachu Valley (Alola)
Calm | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 1381
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(30) (HP Fire)
EMs: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Curse
Ev'd: Sludge Bomb, Leech Seed, Hidden Power, Synthesis
{252 HP / 88 Def / 4 SpA / 156 SpD / 8 Spe}
Cimberleigh is an English feminine name, meaning ❝from the royal meadow❞.

(#006 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Solaire❞♂)

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Altar of the Sunne (Alola)
Timid | Blaze | RNG: Hatching
IVs:31 | 0 | HT(30) | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
Ev'd: Hidden Power, Flamethrower, Roost, Solar Beam
{4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Solaire of Astora from Dark Souls.
The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father. If only he could be so grossly incandescent.

(#006 - Max. Optimizer's ❝グインドリン❞♂)

OT: ひなた | ID: 211242 | Route 1 (Alola)
Hasty | Blaze | TSV: 1297
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | HT(30) (HP Ice)
EMs: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Counter, Flare Blitz
Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Solar Beam
{252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe}
The nickname Gwyndolin is a reference to Dark Sun Gwyndolin, the homonymous boss from Dark Souls.

(#009 - Kanon90's ❝Verdun❞♂)
Received from Kanon90 - Non-Redis

OT: Spike | ID: 935675 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Modest | Rain Dish (H) | TSV: 3234
IVs:31 | 5 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EMs: Fake Out, Water Spout, Aqua Jet, Aura Sphere
Ev'd: Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Rapid Spin
{104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the Battle of Verdun during World War I.

(#026 - <Totes>' ❝Dhara❞♀)
Received from <Totes> - NFT

OT: Ben | ID: 023293 | Heahea City (Alola)
Timid | Static | RNG: 3DSRNG
IVs:31 | 10 | HT(30) | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
Ev'd: Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Surf, Hidden Power
{252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}
Dhara is an Indian feminine name, meaning ❝constant flow❞.

(#026 - Kanon90's ❝Fulgora❞♀)

Jolly | Lightning Rod (H) | TSV: 3234
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 27 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EMs: Fake Out, Encore, Wish
Ev'd: Fake Out, Encore, Nuzzle, Volt Tackle
{252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the Roman Goddess of lightning.

(#028 - Kanon90's ❝Buccaneer❞♂)

OT: Spike | ID: 935675 | Mount Lanakila (Alola)
Jolly | Slush Rush (H) | TSV: 3234
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 9 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EMs: Counter, Hone Claws, Night Slash, Icicle Crash
Ev'd: Iron Head, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Icicle Crash
{252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Buccaneer from Full Metal Alchemist.

(#034 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Arda❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to Kanon90

OT: Fai | ID: 060399 | Vast Poni Canyon (Alola)
Timid | Sheer Force (H) | TSV: 3560
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
EMs: Sucker Punch, Head Smash, Confusion, Amnesia
Ev'd: Earth Power, Fire Blast, Ice Beam, Sludge Wave
Arda is the name of Earth in J. R. R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings universe.

(#035 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Chibiusa❞♀)
Credits for the nickname go to Kanon90 - Credits for the parent go to Eisenherz

OT: JENNY | ID: 517919 | Route 1 (Alola)
Sassy | Friend Guard (H) | TSV: 3466
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
EMs: Stored Power, Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse
Ev'd: Follow Me, Helping Hand, Heal Pulse, Protect
{236 HP / 76 Def / 196 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to Chibiusa Tsukino from Sailor Moon.

(#036 - Blueforce's ❝Hanabi❞♀)
Received from Blueforce

OT: Blueforce | ID: 000001 | Mount Hokulani (Alola)
Bold | Unaware (H) | TSV: 1391
EMs: Stored Power, Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal Pulse
Ev'd: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Protect, Wish
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD}
Hanabi is a Japanese word, meaning ❝fireworks❞.

(#053 - oppardesu's ❝Schrödinger❞♂)
Received from oppardesu - Non-Redis

OT: Friedrich | ID: 932646 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Timid | Fur Coat | TSV: 1497
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EMs: Parting Shot, Hypnosis, Foul Play, Flatter
Ev'd: Parting Shot, Fake Out, Foul Play, Snarl
{156 HP / 100 SpD / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to ❝Schrödinger's cat❞, a paradoxical thought experiment devised by Austrian physicist Erwin Schrödinger in 1935.
The scenario presents a hypothetical cat that may be simultaneously both alive and dead, a state known as a ❝quantum superposition❞, as a result of being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur.

(#059 - Max. Optimizer's ❝もろ❞♀)
Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona

OT: ラン | ID: 931812 | Route 1 (Alola)
Adamant | Intimidate | TSV: 1140
EMs: Burn Up, Double-Edge, Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ev'd: Flare Blitz, Protect, Roar, Snarl
{252 HP / 44 Atk / 116 Def / 36 SpD / 60 Spe}
The nickname Moro is a reference to the wolf Goddess from the animated movie Princess Mononoke by Hayao Miyazaki.

(#065 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Amygdala❞♀)

OT: Corona | ID: 243944 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Magic Guard (H) | TSV: 0610
EMs: Encore, Power Trick, Guard Split, Psycho Shift
Ev'd: Psychic, Knock Off, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous boss from Bloodborne.
Amygdala (ἀμυγδαλή) is also the name given to the part of the human brain that processes memory, fear, anxiety and aggression.

(#073 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Ebrietas❞♀)

OT: James | ID: 150210 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Liquid Ooze | TSV: 1642
EMs: Rapid Spin, Confuse Ray, Haze, Mirror Coat
Ev'd: Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Scald, Haze
{204 HP / 160 Def / 144 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos, the homonymous boss from Bloodborne.

(#078 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Ludwig❞♂)

OT: Sakura | ID: 319840 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Jolly | Flash Fire | TSV: 0011
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
EMs: Double-Edge, Low Kick, Morning Sun, High Horsepower
Ev'd: Wild Charge, Flare Blitz, High Horsepower, Morning Sun
The nickname is a reference to Ludwig the Accursed, the homonymous boss from Bloodborne.

(#087 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Mishimono❞♀)

OT: Richard | ID: 126868 | Seafolk Village (Alola)
Calm | Thick Fat | TSV: 0538
EMs: Perish Song, Encore
Ev'd: Toxic, Protect, Perish Song, Ice Beam
{248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous Smogon user Mishimono.

(#087 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Demishtoid❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to Demantoid

OT: Corey | ID: 387327 | Seaward Cave (Alola)
Sassy | Thick Fat | TSV: 1712
EMs: Perish Song, Encore, Horn Drill, Water Pulse
Ev'd: Ice Shard, Sheer Cold, Surf, Ice Beam
{252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous Smogon users Demantoid and Mishimono.

(#091 - Max. Optimizer's ❝サダフ❞♀)

OT: JENNY | ID: 662647 | Route 1 (Alola)
Naïve | Skill Link | TSV: 2449
IVs:31 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(30) (HP Fire)
EMs: Icicle Spear, Barrier, Rapid Spin, Rock Blast
Ev'd: Surf, Icicle Spear, Hidden Power, Shell Smash
{64 Atk / 192 SpA / 252 Spe}
Sadaf (صدف) is an Arabic feminine name, meaning ❝mother of the pearl❞.

(#094 - Christian's ❝Ryuk❞♂)
Received from Christian

OT: Christian | ID: 001337 | Thrifty Megamart (Alola)
Timid | Cursed Body | TSV: 3570
IVs:31 | 0 | HT(30) | HT(30) | 31 | 31 (HP Water)
EMs: Perish Song, Disable, Reflect Type, Clear Smog
Ev'd: Hidden Power, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb
{92 HP / 44 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous shinigami from Death Note.

(#094 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Magatsuhi❞♂)

OT:♥Lune♥ | ID: 712695 | Hau'oli City (Alola)
Timid | Cursed Body | TSV: 3854
EMs: Perish Song, Disable, Clear Smog, Reflect Type
Ev'd: Perish Song, Protect, Shadow Ball, Reflect Type
{188 HP / 44 Def / 12 SpA / 12 SpD / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous evil spirit from InuYasha.

(#094 - oppardesu's ❝ラプー❞♂)

OT: ハルカ | ID: 042904 | Ula'ula Meadow (Alola)
Timid | Cursed Body | TSV: 3354
Ev'd: Hypnosis, Nightmare, Shadow Ball, Dream Eater
{4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}
The nickname ❝Rapooh❞ is a reference to Acerola's homonymous Gengar from the Pokémon Sun & Moon anime.

(#094 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Ray Magini❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to aschur

OT: Salvio | ID: 001429 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Modest | Cursed Body | TSV: 1172
Ev'd: Hidden Power, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb
The nickname is an anagram of the word ❝imaginary❞.

(#097 - Max. Optimizer's ❝シビル❞♀)

OT: ジャサミネ♣ | ID: 644506 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Insomnia | TSV: 2899
EMs: Barrier, Guard Swap, Role Play, Psycho Cut
Ev'd: Nasty Plot, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Focus Blast
The nickname Sybill is a reference to Sybill Trelawney from Harry Potter.
This is an homage to ❝Trelawney❞, the first Drowzee I ever caught in my Pokémon Blue game, as well as the first Pokémon I ever nicknamed.
Sibylla (Σιβυλλα) is a Greek word, meaning ❝prophetess, sibyl❞.
In Greek and Roman legends, the sibyls were ten female prophets who practiced at different holy sites in the ancient world.

(#105 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Ghial❞♂)

OT: Ethan | ID: 192144 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Brave | Rock Head | TSV: 1557
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 0 (HP Water)
EMs: Curse, Detect, Belly Drum, Perish Song
Ev'd: Double-Edge, Stone Edge, Knock Off, Bonemerang
{248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def}
The nickname is a reference to Ghial the Bone Dancer, the homonymous boss from Guild Wars.

(#105 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Nalohine❞♀)
Credits for the nickname go to Unrevealed

OT: Devin | ID: 171846 | Route 1 (Alola)
Brave | Rock Head (H) | TSV: 1004
EMs: Detect, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Iron Head
Ev'd: Swords Dance, Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Bonemerang
{248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD}
The nickname is a portmanteau of the Hawaiian words ❝nalowale❞ and ❝makuahine❞, meaning ❝lost mother❞.

(#105 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Yorick❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to darkplasma22

OT: Bob | ID: 950922 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Adamant | Lightning Rod | TSV: 3962
EMs: Ancient Power, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Iron Head
Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Bonemerang
{128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to William Shakespeare's magnum opus ❝Hamlet❞.

(#105 - Max. Optimizer's ❝L'Inconnue❞♀)

OT: Jarrett | ID: 388532 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Jolly | Lightning Rod | TSV: 3940
EMs: Ancient Power, Belly Drum, Perish Song, Iron Head
Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Flare Blitz, Shadow Bone, Earthquake
{24 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 228 Spe}
❝L'Inconnue de la Seine❞ (English: ❝The Unknown Woman of the Seine❞) was an unidentified young woman that was pulled out of the River Seine at the Quai du Louvre in Paris around the late 1880s.
A pathologist at the Paris Morgue was, according to the story, so taken by her beauty that he had to make a wax plaster cast death mask of her face.
The face of the unknown woman was used for the head of the first aid mannequin ❝Resusci Anne❞.
For this reason, the face has been called ❝the most kissed face❞ of all time.

(#113 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Eugénie❞♀)

OT: Luna | ID: 009963 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
Bold | Natural Cure | TSV: 0621
EMs: Aromatherapy, Counter, Mud Bomb, Seismic Toss
Ev'd: Seismic Toss, Soft-Boiled, Toxic, Healing Wish
{240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD}
Eugenie is a French feminine name, meaning ❝wellborn❞.

(#121 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Cordelia❞ Ø )

OT: Grant | ID: 039935 | Seafolk Village (Alola)
Timid | Natural Cure | TSV: 2843
Ev'd: Rapid Spin, Recover, Reflect Type, Scald
{248 HP / 20 Def / 16 SpD / 224 Spe}
Cordelia is a feminine name, linked to the Welsh name Creiddylad, meaning ❝jewel from the sea❞.

(#122 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Rigoletto❞♂)

OT: ★ Rhea | ID: 436428 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Soundproof | TSV: 2777
EMs: Nasty Plot, Healing Wish, Fake Out, Psychic Terrain
Ev'd: Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Trick, Healing Wish
The nickname is a reference to the court jester from Italian composer Giuseppe Verdi's homonymous operatic magnum opus ❝Rigoletto❞.

(#143 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Nishino❞♂)

OT: Mags | ID: 637816 | Route 1 (Alola)
Brave | Gluttony (H) | TSV: 3865
EMs: Double-Edge, Curse, Power-Up Punch, Whirlwind
Ev'd: Return, High Horsepower, Curse, Recycle
{4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to Kōji Nishino, a designer at Game Freak and the inspiration for Snorlax's design.

(#143 - oppardesu's ❝Sharran❞♀)

OT: Pietro | ID: 828360 | Route 1 (Alola)
Adamant | Gluttony (H) | TSV: 2078
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 12 (HP Water)
EMs: Self-Destruct, Curse, Whirlwind, Double-Edge
Ev'd: Return, Stockpile, Belly Drum, Recycle
{176 HP / 28 Atk / 244 Def / 60 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to Sharran Alexander, a female British sumo wrestler.
She was named as the heaviest sportswoman in the 2013 Guinness World Records at 203.2 kg (448 lb).

(#143 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Honda❞♂)

OT: Victor | ID: 478701 | Ruins of Abundance (Alola)
Adamant | Thick Fat | TSV: 3127
EMs: Self-Destruct, Double-Edge
Ev'd: Double-Edge, High Horsepower, Self-Destruct, Fire Punch
{84 HP / 228 Atk / 180 Def / 12 SpD / 4 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to E. Honda from Street Fighter.

(#143 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Totoro❞♂)

OT: Negative | ID: 781784 | Route 2 (Alola)
Adamant | Gluttony (H) | TSV: 2880
EMs: After You, Curse, Pursuit, Whirlwind
Ev'd: Return, Protect, Belly Drum, Recycle
{68 HP / 12 Atk / 220 Def / 100 SpD / 108 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the creature from My Neighbor Totoro.

(#143 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Adephagia❞♀)

OT: ReekoVGC | ID: 951038 | Diglett's Tunnel (Alola)
Impish | Gluttony (H) | TSV: 3303
EMs: Whirlwind
Ev'd: Whirlwind, Yawn, Heavy Slam, Recycle
{4 HP / 28 Atk / 252 Def / 220 SpD / 4 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the Greek Goddess of gluttony.

(#143 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Sabeth❞♀)

OT: Ryan | ID: 988267 | Route 1 (Alola)
Careful | Thick Fat | TSV: 3328
EMs: Double-Edge, Power-Up Punch, Whirlwind, Curse
Ev'd: Body Slam, Sleep Talk, Curse, Rest
{188 HP / 128 Def / 192 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to (Eli)Sabeth Pieper from Swiss novelist Max Rudolf Frisch's magnum opus ❝Homo Faber❞.

(#146 - Kanon90's ❝Bennu❞ Ø )

OT: Spike | ID: 935675 | Ultra Space Wilds (Alola)
Timid | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs:31 | 31 | HT(3) | HT(9) | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
Ev'd: Hurricane, Flamethrower, Air Slash, U-turn
The nickname is a reference to the Egyptian deity that served as the reference for the Greek phoenix.

(#149 - Kanon90's ❝Nobunaga❞♂)

OT: Kanon | ID: 408287 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Adamant | Multiscale (H) | TSV: 4046
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 14 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
EMs: Dragon Dance, Iron Tail, Aqua Jet, Extreme Speed
Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Fly, Fire Punch, Extreme Speed
The nickname is a reference to the Japanese feudal lord Oda Nobunaga.

(#150 - Kanon90's ❝Tassadar❞ Ø )

Jolly | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs:31 | HT(7) | HT(27) | 31 | HT(28) | 31 (HP Steel)
Ev'd: Zen Headbutt, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Low Kick
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous character from StarCraft.

(#157 - Kanon90's ❝Philomena❞♀)
Received from Kanon90 - NFT

Modest | Flash Fire (H) | TSV: 4046
IVs:31 | 11 | HT(30) | 31 | HT(30) | HT(30) (HP Rock)
EMs: Extrasensory, Flare Blitz, Double Kick, Quick Attack
Ev'd: Eruption, Focus Blast, Hidden Power, Fire Blast
Philomena is a Greek feminine derived from the Greek word philomene (φιλομηνη), meaning ❝loved❞.

(#178 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Khadija❞♀)

OT: Munchié | ID: 696821 | Route 1 (Alola)
Bold | Magic Bounce (H) | TSV: 0420
EMs: Skill Swap, Refresh, Haze, Feather Dance
Ev'd: Calm Mind, Roost, Stored Power, Dazzling Gleam
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA}
The nickname is a reference to Khadija bint Khuwaylid (خديجة بنت خويلد‎), the first wife of prophet Muhammad.

(#181 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Fabio❞♂)

OT: Sean | ID: 962716 | Blush Mountain (Alola)
Modest | Static | TSV: 2422
EMs: Flatter, After You, Agility, Eerie Impulse
Ev'd: Volt Switch, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt
The nickname is a reference to Italian model and actor Fabio Lanzoni, famous for his fabulous hair.

(#184 - Kanon90's ❝Azucena❞♀)

Adamant | Huge Power | TSV: 3234
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
EMs: Aqua Jet, Belly Drum, Refresh, Perish Song
Ev'd: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Play Rough, Knock Off
{4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe}
Azucena is a Spanish feminine name, meaning ❝lily❞.

(#186 - Ezeltjeswag's ❝Tiana❞♀)
Received from Ezeltjeswag - Proof - NFT

OT: Ezeltjeswag | ID: 173172 | Malie Garden (Alola)
Modest | Water Absorb | RNG: 3DSRNG
IVs:31 | 22 | HT(30) | 31 | 31 | HT(30) (HP Electric)
Ev'd: Scald, Ice Beam, Hidden Power, Protect
{252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous character from The Princess and the Frog.

(#186 - pilica12's ❝Aesop❞♂)
Received from Kanon90

OT: Fate | ID: 549579 | Brooklet Hill (Alola)
Calm | Drizzle (H) | TSV: 0166
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | HT(30) | 31 | 31 (HP Grass)
EMs: Haze, Refresh, Endeavor, Encore
Ev'd: Scald, Haze, Hidden Power, Encore
{252 HP / 188 Def / 48 SpA / 20 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the Greek fabulist and storyteller Aesopos (Αἴσωπος), famous for using frogs in his parabels.

(#195 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Cessair❞♀)

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Memorial Hill (Alola)
Relaxed | Unaware (H) | RNG: Hatching
EMs: Curse, Recover, Counter, Encore
Ev'd: Curse, Scald, Earthquake, Recover
{252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the granddaughter of Noah that, according to an Irish legend, drowned during the biblical flood.
This Irish feminine name means ❝sorrow❞ or ❝affliction❞.

(#197 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Beauregard❞♂)

OT: Eugene | ID: 491700 | Lake of the Moone (Alola)
Calm | Synchronize | TSV: 0639
EMs: Wish, Yawn, Natural Gift, Curse
Ev'd: Wish, Protect, Foul Play, Heal Bell
{248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous character from One Piece.

(#199 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Solomon❞♂)

OT: Celina | ID: 962010 | Route 1 (Alola)
Modest | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 2792
EMs: Block, Future Sight, Wonder Room, Belch
Ev'd: Scald, Future Sight, Fire Blast, Dragon Tail
{172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Shlomoh (שְׁלֹמֹה), the wise king of Israel from the Bible's Old Testament.

(#208 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Boa Marigold❞♀)

OT: Erin | ID: 631564 | Ten Carat Hill (Alola)
Careful | Sturdy | TSV: 3005
EMs: Flail, Heavy Slam, Rock Climb, Stealth Rock
Ev'd: Heavy Slam, Earthquake, Roar, Stealth Rock
{252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous character from One Piece.

(#212 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Shinta❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to Lycon

OT: Kristian | ID: 936970 | Malie Garden (Alola)
Adamant | Technician | TSV: 3233
EMs: Baton Pass, Counter, Defog, Night Slash
Ev'd: Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Roost
{240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.

(#214 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Cornelia❞♀)

OT: Collet-chan | ID: 896386 | Battle Tree (Alola)
Adamant | Moxie (H) | TSV: 3042
EMs: Pursuit, Double-Edge, Focus Punch, Rock Blast
Ev'd: Swords Dance, Close Combat, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast
Cornelia is a Latin feminine name meaning, ❝horn❞.

(#225 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Oswald❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to u/Mockturne

OT: Wes | ID: 199825 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Timid | Vital Spirit | TSV: 2972
EMs: Spikes, Rapid Spin, Destiny Bond, Freeze-Dry
Ev'd: Spikes, Rapid Spin, Destiny Bond, Freeze-Dry
The nickname is a reference to Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot, aka ❝The Penguin❞, from the Batman universe.

(#227 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Hayabusa❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to Winters Zombie

OT: Ann | ID: 337745 | Blush Mountain (Alola)
Bold | Sturdy | TSV: 0568
EMs: Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Brave Bird
Ev'd: Roost, Iron Defense, Taunt, Hidden Power
{244 HP / 236 Def / 28 Spe}
Hayabusa is a Japanese word, meaning ❝falcon❞.

(#227 - Kanon90's ❝Iolana❞♀)
Received from Kanon90 - Credits for the nickname go to Star - Non-Redis

Impish | Sturdy | TSV: 4046
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
EMs: Drill Peck, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Brave Bird
Ev'd: Roost, Whirlwind, Spikes, Brave Bird
{248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD}
Iolana is a Hawaiian feminine name, meaning ❝she soars like an eagle❞.

(#233 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Project 2501❞ Ø )

OT: Devin | ID: 773278 | Route 1 (Alola)
Bold | Analytic (H) | TSV: 2846
Ev'd: Foul Play, Discharge, Ice Beam, Recover
{244 HP / 236 Def / 28 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous AI from Ghost in the Shell, born in the sea of information.

(#235 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Hugenay❞♂)

OT: Zerman | ID: 920200 | Route 1 (Alola)
Jolly | Moody (H) | TSV: 2342
Ev'd: Lovely Kiss, Follow Me, Wide Guard, Fake Out
{252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Victor Hugenay from Die Drei ???.

(#235 - Max. Optimizer's ❝자카르타❞♂)

OT: 바나나 | ID: 220810 | Route 1 (Alola)
Jolly | Own Tempo | TSV: 3686
Ev'd: Sticky Web, Nuzzle, Taunt, Toxic Thread
{248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe}
The nickname Jacquard is a reference to Jean-Marie Jacquard from Die Drei ???, father of Victor Hugenay.

(#237 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Carlton❞♂)

OT: Luna | ID: 489141 | Battle Tree (Alola)
Relaxed | Intimidate | TSV: 0867
EMs: Bullet Punch, Counter, Mach Punch, Rapid Spin
Ev'd: Close Combat, Fake Out, Helping Hand, Feint
{252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Hitmontop's animation reminded me of the dance that Carlton Banks performs while listening to Tom Jones' song ❝It's Not Unusual❞.

(#237 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Sanji❞♂)

OT: Darin | ID: 276719 | Route 1 (Alola)
Careful | Intimidate | TSV: 0302
EMs: Bullet Punch, Counter, Mach Punch, Rapid Spin
Ev'd: Close Combat, Fake Out, Wide Guard, Feint
{244 HP / 52 Atk / 4 Def / 124 SpD / 84 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Sanji Vinsmoke from One Piece.

(#242 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Filianore❞♀)
Credits for the parent go to Eisenherz

OT: Anakin | ID: 146177 | Royal Avenue (Alola)
Bold | Healer (H) | TSV: 0310
EMs: Helping Hand, Counter, Gravity, Seismic Toss
Ev'd: Soft-Boiled, Minimize, Seismic Toss, Heal Pulse
{228 HP / 252 Def / 28 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous character from Dark Souls III.
Gwyn gifted his youngest daugther and the Ringed City to the pygmies, in order to seal the dark soul at the ❝end of the world❞.
As long as the egg she guards remains intact, her eternal sleep will prevent time from passing inside the Ringed City, keeping the dark soul at bay.
This is also a direct reference to the movie Angel's Egg (天使のたまご) by artist Yoshitaka Amano and director Mamoru Oshii.

(#242 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Béatrice❞♀)
Credits for the nickname go to Luna Fantasia

OT: Brittani | ID: 351912 | Æther Paradise (Alola)
Bold | Natural Cure | TSV: 1152
EMs: Heal Bell, Counter, Gravity, Seismic Toss
Ev'd: Soft-Boiled, Toxic, Seismic Toss, Heal Bell
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD}
Béatrice is a French feminine name, meaning ❝she who makes happy❞.

(#244 - Kanon90's ❝Kagu-tsuchi❞ Ø )

Jolly | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 20 | HT(22) | 31 (HP Ground)
Ev'd: Sacred Fire, Stomping Tantrum, Stone Edge, Iron Head
{4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the the son of Izanami and Izanagi from Japanese mythology.

(#245 - Kanon90's ❝Schala❞ Ø )
Received from Kanon90 - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - NFT

Modest | Pressure | RNG: Soft-Reset
IVs:31 | 25 | 31 | HT(0) | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
Ev'd: Hydro Pump, Icy Wind, Calm Mind, Scald
{172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous character from Chrono Trigger.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Alola #2

(#248 - Kanon90's ❝Po Kong❞♀)
Received from Kanon90 - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - Non-Redis

Adamant | Sand Stream | TSV: 3234
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
EMs: Assurance, Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Pursuit
Ev'd: Crunch, Pursuit, Ice Punch, Stone Edge
{176 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 78 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous character from Jackie Chan Adventures.

(#248 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Churrta❞♂)

OT: CaretakerCae | ID: 523318 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Relaxed | Sand Stream | TSV: 2116
EMs: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Stealth Rock
Ev'd: Ice Beam, Fire Blast, Stealth Rock, Smack Down
{252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpA}
The nickname is a reference to Churrta the Rock, the homonymous boss from Guild Wars.

(#248 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Megiddo❞♂)
Credits for the nickname go to Marriland

OT: Bucky | ID: 645230 | Paniola Ranch (Alola)
Jolly | Sand Stream | TSV: 3712
Ev'd: Dragon Dance, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Stone Edge
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous ancient city in northern Israel.

(#248 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Droajam❞♂)

OT: Kipp | ID: 918324 | Route 1 (Alola)
Careful | Sand Stream | TSV: 3362
Ev'd: Crunch, Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Earthquake
{224 HP / 32 Atk / 252 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Droajam, Mage of the Sands, the homonymous boss from Guild Wars.

(#260 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Petit Mousse❞♂)

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Memorial Hill (Alola)
Jolly | Damp (H) | RNG: Hatching
EMs: Avalanche, Yawn, Curse, Mirror Coat
Ev'd: Waterfall, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Superpower
The nickname is a reference to an unidentified male corpse that washed up at the shore of Port Navalo (Brittany) on the 2nd of Octobre 1859.
The young man was burried on a nearby hill, hence the hatching location, and received the nickname ❝Petit Mousse❞, meaning ❝little sailor❞.

(#279 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Masika❞♀)

OT: Skye | ID: 062840 | Iki Town (Alola)
Relaxed | Drizzle | TSV: 3794
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Ice)
Ev'd: U-turn, Scald, Roost, Pursuit
Masika is an Egyptian feminine name, meaning ❝born during the rain season❞.

(#286 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Vinny❞♂)

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Lush Jungle (Alola)
Jolly | Technician (H) | RNG: Hatching
EMs: Bullet Seed, Drain Punch, Helping Hand, Natural Gift
Ev'd: Spore, Bullet Seed, Mach Punch, Rock Tomb
The nickname is a reference to the head of the Vinesauce streaming collective.

(#292 - oppardesu's ❝うつせみ❞ Ø )

OT: ハルカ | ID: 042904 | Route 1 (Alola)
Lonely | Wonder Guard | TSV: 3354
IVs:0 | 31 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 31 (HP Poison)
EMs: Night Slash, Final Gambit, Feint Attack, Endure
Ev'd: Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Sneak, Toxic, Protect
{252 Atk / 252 Spe}
The nickname Utsusemi is a reference to the decoy used by shinobis, in order to deflect attacks.

(#292 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Motoko❞ Ø )
Credits for the parent go to Eisenherz

OT: Leghost | ID: 057005 | Hau'oli Cemetery (Alola)
Adamant | Wonder Guard | TSV: 2448
EMs: Night Slash, Final Gambit, Bug Bite, Endure
Ev'd: Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Protect
The nickname is a reference to Motoko Kusanagi, the protagonist from Ghost in the Shell.
Its ID number 057005 translates to DEAD in hexadecimals.

(#302 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Mefistofele❞♂)

OT: Jennifr | ID: 009227 | Route 1 (Alola)
Calm | Prankster (H) | TSV: 0801
EMs: Metal Burst, Recover, Sucker Punch, Trick
Ev'd: Spite, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Mean Look
{248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to the anthropomorphization of evil from Goethe's Faust.

(#302 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Beelzebub❞♂)

OT: James | ID: 432405 | Route 1 (Alola)
Careful | Prankster (H) | TSV: 0548
EMs: Metal Burst, Recover
Ev'd: Knock Off, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Protect
{248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous demon prince from the Hebrew Bible.

(#303 - Blueforce's ❝Liltotto❞♀)
Received from Blueforce

OT: Blueforce | ID: 000001 | Blush Mountain (Alola)
Adamant | Hyper Cutter | TSV: 1391
EMs: Fire Fang, Power-Up Punch, Metal Burst, Poison Fang
Ev'd: Iron Head, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Fang
{112 HP / 216 Atk / 180 Spe}
The nickname is a reference to Liltotto Lamperd from Bleach.

(#306 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Bazuso❞♂)

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Haina Desert (Alola)
Careful | Sturdy | RNG: Hatching
EMs: Body Slam, Curse, Head Smash, Reversal
Ev'd: Heavy Slam, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Stealth Rock
{252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to Bazuso, the Grey Knight from Berserk.

(#323 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Tutu Pele❞♀)

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Wela Volcano Park (Alola)
Modest | Solid Rock | RNG: Hatching
EMs: Ancient Power, Iron Head, Yawn, Heat Wave
Ev'd: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Nature Power, Hidden Power
{244 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA}
The nickname is a reference to Tūtū Pele, the Hawaiian Goddess of volcanoes.
I decided to go with the non-shiny version of Camerupt to match the color of Pele's hair, thin brown strands of lava.

(#323 - ZoHart's ❝Sakurajima❞♂)
Received from ZoHart

OT: SleEpY | ID: 625113 | Wela Volcano Park (Alola)
Quiet | Solid Rock | TSV: 3162
IVs:31 | 0 | 31 | HT(30) | 31 | 1 (HP Grass)
EMs: Ancient Power, Growth, Heavy Slam, Yawn
Ev'd: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Flash Cannon, Hidden Power
{248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous volcano on the Japanese island of Kyūshū.
The name of the volcano means ❝cherry blossom island❞.

(#334 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Skypiea❞♀)

OT: James | ID: 976321 | Route 1 (Alola)
Bold | Natural Cure | TSV: 2915
Ev'd: Hyper Voice, Flamethrower, Heal Bell, Roost
The nickname is a reference to an island above the clouds in the One Piece universe.

(#334 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Mariejois❞♀)

OT: Christophe | ID: 473314 | Mount Lanakila (Alola)
Jolly | Natural Cure | TSV: 0072
Ev'd: Return, Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Roost
The nickname is a reference to the homeland of the Celestial Dragons in the One Piece universe.

(#348 - Kanon90's ❝Ebirah❞♂)

OT: Spike | ID: 935675 | Seaward Cave (Alola)
Careful | Battle Armor | TSV: 3234
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | 19 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EMs: Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Cross Poison, Curse
Ev'd: Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rapid Spin, Knock Off
{252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous lobster kaiju from the Godzilla universe.

(#350 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Nojiko❞♀)

OT: Sera | ID: 360607 | Seafolk Village (Alola)
Bold | Marvel Scale | TSV: 0756
IVs:31 | 31 | 31 | HT(30) | HT(30) | HT(30) (HP Flying)
EMs: Mirror Coat, Hypnosis, Mist, Haze
Ev'd: Scald, Toxic, Recover, Hidden Power
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA}
The nickname is a reference to the homonymous One Piece character.

(#359 - Max. Optimizer's ❝카산드라❞♀)
Credits for the nickname go to u/Delzethin