Max. Optimizer's Trouser Pouch Monstrosity Répertoire ft. Ribbon Masters™, RNGs, SRs, & More

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Hi Max! Are there any specific Pokemon you're looking to get right now for your collection? I would love to add something to it but I don't know what you're after.
Greetings Sceptilian70,

Currently, there is not much I am looking for, truth be told.
I only really do occasional personal projects in the form of egg RNG, whenever I find the time and inspiration.

Please do not feel like you need to give me anything.
If anything, I was thinking about giving you something instead, in order to help you get started with your trade thread.
I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to add.

By the way, feel free to come chat with us on our Discord server if you like.
Make yourself at home!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
June 20th 2021
4 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Christian, Rain Moon, and The Chaotician for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to u/Evthe420 from r/SVExchange for hatching the egg for me.
The Drapion is a further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG project.

(#199 - Christian's ❝Arthur❞ ♂
)

❝the Royal Master❞
Received from Christian

OT: CHRIS | ID: 40149 | Johto (Silver)
Sassy | Regenerator (H) | RNG: Lua Script + Poké Transporter RNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
EV'd (Gen 7): Scald, Toxic, Teleport, Slack Off
EV'd (Gen 8+): Scald, Future Sight, Teleport, Slack Off
{252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to Alice Telesus's nicknamed Slowking from the ❝A Crowning Achievement❞ episode of the ❝Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver❞ anime.

(#452 - Max. Optimizers's ❝ナジカ❞ ♀
)

❝the Strutter❞

OT: れお | ID: 848415 | Route 1 (Alola)
Adamant | Battle Armor | TSV: 2454
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
EMs: Agility, Screech, Confuse Ray, Whirlwind
EV'd: Substitute, Protect, Acupressure, Knock Off
{252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to Scorpioness Najka, the eponymous boss from FromSoftware's ❝Dark Souls II❞.

(#815 - The Chaotician's ❝Dieter❞ ♂
)

❝the Rank Master❞
Received from The Chaotician - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - NFT

OT: M®★J | ID: 142857 | in Bridge Field (Galar)
Jolly | Libero (H) | TSV: 0634
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 31
EMs: High Jump Kick, Sand Attack, Sucker Punch, Super Fang
EV'd: Pyro Ball, High Jump Kick, Bounce, Sucker Punch
{252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from Naoki Urasawa's ❝Monster❞ manga series.
He is a young boy that lived with Hartmann, a former director of the East German orphanage ❝Kinderheim 511❞.
When Tenma first meets the boy, he notices bruises and deduces that Dieter must have suffered physical abuse under Hartmann.
The nickname was chosen, since the bandaid on Scorbunny's nose bears striking resemblance to the one Tenma applies to Dieter's face.
In addition to this, Tenma also buys a football as a gift for Dieter and the latter ends up living a normal life at the end, playing in a football team.
❝Tomorrow will be a better day.❞

(#876 - Rain Moon's ❝Bethabara❞ ♀
)

❝the Rank Master❞
Received from Rain Moon - NFT

OT: Rain | ID: 055136 | Ballimere Lake (Galar)
Calm | Psychic Surge (H) | RNG: Den (by Rain Moon)
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Expanding Force, Helping Hand, Follow Me, Protect
{252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous biblical city.
In the new testament, Bethabara is the place in which John the Baptist met Jesus and proclaimed:
❝Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.❞ (John 1:28-29)

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
July 14th 2021
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to u/CurlyFryzz and u/ogreel from r/SVExchange for hatching the eggs for me.
The Heracross, the Togekiss, and the Mandibuzz are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG projects.

(#214 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Gregor❞ ♂
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Elm | ID: 116461 | Route 1 (Alola)
Jolly | Guts | TSV: 3861
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 (HP Electric)
EMs: Pursuit, Rock Blast, Seismic Toss, Focus Punch
EV'd: Megahorn, Close Combat, Knock Off, Facade
{252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Gregor Samsa, the main protagonist from German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer Franz Kafka's 1915 novella ❝Die Verwandlung❞ (❝The Metamorphosis❞).
He wakes up one morning, only to find himself transformed into an ❝ungeheures Ungeziefer❞ (❝monstrous vermin❞), akin to a beetle.
It is a story about self-digust, about the treachery of family, and about terrifying arbitrary power.
The disgusted family confines Gregor to his room and starts dehumanizing him by refering to him as ❝it❞.
Eventually, the family reaches the conclusion that the insect ❝has to go❞, to which Gregor silently agrees in his room, before dying quietly.
❝Als Gregor Samsa eines Morgens aus unruhigen Träumen erwachte, fand er sich in seinem Bett zu einem ungeheueren Ungeziefer verwandelt.❞

(#468 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Kormir❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Astrid | ID: 882211 | Route 1 (Alola)
Timid | Super Luck (H) | TSV: 2913
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dragon)
EMs: Lucky Chant, Morning Sun, Nasty Plot, Psycho Shift
EV'd (Gen 7): Nasty Plot, Dazzling Gleam, Air Slash, Flamethrower
EV'd (Gen 8+): Nasty Plot, Draining Kiss, Air Slash, Flamethrower
{52 HP / 4 Def / 196 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous spearmarshal from ArenaNet's ❝Guild Wars❞.
She is a powerful paragon, typically wearing an armor featuring an angelic motif, usually in the form of wings engraved onto the metal plates.
❝I am Kormir, spearmarshal of the Sunspears...those sworn to defend the lands of Elona. Darkness has befallen our lands.❞
❝I have traveled to the Battle Isles and have come to Cantha to search for heroes willing to fight this evil and bring peace to the lands of Elona.❞

(#630 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Milena❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞

OT: Jesenská | ID: 004711 | Route 1 (Alola)
Impish | Overcoat | TSV: 2772
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Dark)
EMs: Fake Tears, Steel Wing, Mean Look, Scary Face
EV'd: Foul Play, Roost, Defog, U-turn
{248 HP / 68 Def / 192 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Czech journalist, writer, editor, and translator Milena Jesenská.
More precisely, it is a reference to the failed relatioship she had with German-speaking Bohemian novelist and short-story writer Franz Kafka.
The aforementioned failed relationship was one of the catalysts for Franz Kafka's inspiration to write his 1920 short prose story, called ❝Der Geier❞ (❝The Vulture❞).
In this story, Franz Kafka writes about a vulture that mercilessly hacks at a young man's feet, with the latter not even attempting to defend himself.
Another man walks by and offers to go home and grab a rifle and come back, in order to shoot the vulture, thus saving the young man.
The vulture, however, listens to their plan and thrusts its beak into the young man's head, killing him, as well as itself, drowning in the young man's flowing blood, ❝filling every depth, flooding every shore❞.
In this story, the protagonist is thought to be Kafka himself, unable to defend himself against the strokes of fate and illness that keep hacking at him.
Her ID number 004711 is a reference to the nickname ❝4711❞ (❝Siebenundvierzig-elf❞) that fellow Ravensbrück concentration camp inmates had given her, based on the number that had been tattooed onto her.
The Love Ball was chosen, not only to match the color palette, but also to complement the fact that ❝râchâm❞, the name of the Egyptian vulture in the bible, contains the root for ❝love❞, the feeling they had for each other.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
July 31st 2021
1 new Pokémon
Shout-out to _Dragon, Drakero, and Real.96 from New Order of Breeding whose guides helped me perform my very first Gen 5 Wonder Card RNG project.
Shout-out to Lego whose guidance helped me set up the Citra emulator, calibrate 3DSTimeFinder, and perform my first Gen 7 TID/SID RNG project.
Shout-out to Christian, Lego, and Xucrute for having RNG abused countless savegames to help me TSV hatch Pokémon and nickname event Pokémon.
Your help has always been appreciated and I decided to take matters into my own hands, as I think that it would be unfair of me to always rely on you.
At the end of the day, the plethora of amazing Pokémon in our beloved sub-forum has only ever been possible thanks to our amazing cameraderie.
Shout-out to Sephirona for coming up with the idea for this project and for always inspiring and encouraging me to take on new challenges. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

(#649 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Javik❞
)

❝the Wish Granter❞
(Injected Wonder Card) - Nicknamed by Max. Optimizer - Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona - NFT

OT: えいがかん | ID: 07133 | Unova (Black)
Hasty | Download | RNG: Wonder Card
EV'd: Extreme Speed, Techno Blast, Blaze Kick, Shift Gear
{252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from BioWare's ❝Mass Effect❞.
Javik is the only known survivor of the ancient Prothean race and functions as its Avatar of Vengeance, seeking to wreak vengeance on the Reapers after waking up from 50,000 years of stasis.
❝War is our sculptor. And we are prisoners to its design.❞

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 3rd 2021
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Lego for helping me bot the Galarian Slowking project: it took 78788 eggs (181 shinies) to get a flawless male shiny one.
Shout-out to Christian from Smogon for hatching the Petilil egg for me.
The Lilligant and the Reuniclus are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Hatching RNG projects.

(#199 - Lego's ❝Erik❞ ♂
)

❝the Rank Master❞
Bred by Lego and hatched by me - NFT

OT: Christophe | ID: 857696 | in the town of Spikemuth (Galar)
Quiet | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 2199 (2580)
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EV'd: Sludge Bomb, Future Sight, Earthquake, Flamethrower
{248 HP / 216 SpA / 40 SpD / 4 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous tragic villain from French journalist and author Gaston Louis Alfred Leroux's novel ❝Le Fantôme de l'Opéra❞ (❝The Phantom of the Opera❞).
Erik, whose face got deformed after an acid attack, haunts the Palais Garnier Opera House as the ❝Angel of Music❞ and the ❝Opera Ghost❞.
He tutors the young Swedish soprano Christine Daaé, before eventually becoming obsessed with her.
The nickname was chosen for a Galarian Slowking, since the Shellder bears a striking resemblence to the mask that Erik wears in order to hide his deformed face.
In addition to this, the motif of the poisonous Shellder that latches onto Slowking's face bears a striking resemblence to the acid that got poured into Erik's face.
❝Il est d'une prodigieuse maigreur et son habit noir flotte sur une charpente squelettique.❞
❝Ses yeux sont si profonds qu'on ne distingue pas bien les prunelles immobiles.❞
❝On ne voit, en somme, que deux grands trous noirs comme au crâne des morts.❞

(#549 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Dani❞ ♀
)

❝the Royal Master❞

OT: WINNER | ID: 777777 | Melemele Meadow (Alola)
Timid | Chlorophyll | TSV: 3500
EMs: Healing Wish, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed, Encore
EV'd (Gen 7): Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder, Healing Wish
EV'd (Gen 8): Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Pollen Puff, Healing Wish
{252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character played by Florence Pugh in Ari Aster's 2019 folk horror movie ❝Midsommar❞.
Dani and her friends get invited by their Swedish friend Pelle to attend a midsummer celebration with the Hårga, his ancestral commune in Hälsingland.
The cult crowns drugged Dani as their ❝May Queen❞, letting her select human sacrifices that are necessary in order to purge the community of its evil.
She sobs as she picks Christian, her boyfriend, and gradually begins to smile as she watches him burning alive, stuffed into a disemboweled brown bear's body.
The nickname was chosen for a Lilligant, since its corolla resembles Dani's floral wreath and since Petal Dance fits the ritualistic ❝May Queen❞ dance.
❝She has surrendered to a joy known only by the insane. She has lost herself completely, and she is finally free. It is horrible and it is beautiful.❞
Note: In Gen 7 this Pokémon is nicknamed ❝Dani❞, whereas it is nicknamed ❝Dani❞ in Gen 8+.

(#579 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Henrietta❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Credits for the nickname go to Sephirona

OT: Christophe | ID: 620508 | Route 1 (Alola)
Calm | Regenerator (H) | TSV: 1106
EMs: Acid Armor, Confuse Ray, Imprison, Night Shade
EV'd: Future Sight, Psychic, Knock Off, Infestation
{248 HP / 124 SpA / 136 SpD}

The nickname is a reference to Henrietta Lacks, an African-American woman whose cancer cells are the source of the HeLa cell line, the first immortalized human cell line and one of the most important cell lines in medical research.
An immortalized cell line reproduces indefinitely under specific conditions, and the HeLa cell line continues to be a source of invaluable medical data to the present day.
The nickname was chosen for a Reuniclus with the Regenerator ability, since the evolution line is based on cells and the ability fits the theme of Henrietta's immortalized cell line reproducing indefinitely.
I got the inspiration when my lovely girlfriend Sephirona told me about Henrietta Lacks while we were watching Chiaki J. Konaka's ❝Texhnolyze❞ anime series, directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki.
The series had been recommended to us by our good friend Kanon90.
In the show, Ichise receives a texhnolyzed arm and a leg, made out of the cells of his mother that he kept with himself in a tube.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 13th 2021
3 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Wyrx for the amazing Pokémon.
Shout-out to _Dragon, Drakero, and Real.96 from New Order of Breeding whose guides helped me perform my very first Gen 7 Wormhole RNG projects.
Shout-out to Lego who programmed a customized version of 3DSTimeFinder v1.0.0 for me, in order to help me look for spreads more efficiently.
Shout-out to Sephirona for always inspiring and encouraging me to take on new challenges. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

{#469 - Wyrx's ❝Ran❞} - NFT
❝the Great Friend❞
(XDRNG / Snagged Shadow Pokémon)

IVs: 31/4/HT(30)/31/31/31 [HP Ice] - Timid\Speed Boost (♀) - Wyrx\59974
EV'd: Protect, Air Slash, Giga Drain, Hidden Power
[252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe]

❝After all, nothing changes.❞

This Pokémon was snagged from Cipher Peon Nore in Pyrite Hill on the 8th of December 2018.
I received this Pokémon from Wyrx who RNG Abused it himself in Pokémon Colosseum.
I finished the Alola Ribbon Master™ on the 6th of September 2021.

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous character from Chiaki J. Konaka's ❝Texhnolyze❞ anime series, directed by Hiroshi Hamasaki.
The nickname is also a reference to the dragonflies that accompany her during her stay in the underground city of Lux.
In the words of Ha Neul Seom: ❝nymphs spend years under murky water before emerging airborne as dragonflies, soaring the sky freely.
To question our self-made illusions which we call reality, and brutally tearing away your fabricated shells in an act of spiritual transformation.
I wonder what those immobile Shapes are thinking of themselves as they see dragonflies freely fluttering in front of their eyes.❞​

(#488 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Tamiyo❞ ♀
)

❝the Great Friend❞
Non-Redis

OT: Christophe | ID: 241345 | Ultra Space Wilds (Alola)
Relaxed | Levitate | RNG: CitraRNG
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0 (HP Psychic)
EV'd: Lunar Dance, Trick Room, Ice Beam, Moonlight
{252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA}

The nickname is a reference to Tamiyo, the Moon Sage, the eponymous Magic: The Gathering card.

(#645 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Hachiman❞ ♂
)

❝the Strutter❞
Credits for the nickname go to Christian - Non-Redis

Impish | Intimidate | RNG: CitraRNG
EV'd: Knock Off, U-turn, Earthquake, Defog
{252 HP / 136 Def / 12 SpD / 108 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the eponymous Japanese tutelary god of warriors, the divine protector of Japan, the Japanese people and the Imperial House.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
September 16th 2021
4 new Pokémon
Shout-out to Lego and Kanon90 for the amazing Pokémon.
The Azelf and the Terrakion are further fruitful personal Gen 7 Wormhole RNG projects.

(#003 - Kanon90's ❝Treffy❞ ♂
)

❝the Rank Master❞
Received from Kanon90 - Non-Redis

OT: Spike | ID: 792693 | in Courageous Cavern (Galar)
Modest | Chlorophyll (H) | TSV: 2838
IVs: 31 | 20 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
EMs: Petal Dance, Toxic
EV'd: Sleep Powder, Frenzy Plant, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power
{252 HP / 116 SpA / 140 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the affectionate nickname that Sypha Belnades gives Trevor Belmont in the animated ❝Castlevania❞ Netflix series, based on the eponymous Konami video game series.
The nickname was chosen for Venusaur, since the animation of G-Max Vine Lash used by Gigantamax Venusaur bears a striking resemblance to Trevor's Dual Whip attack.
❝I'm Trevor fucking Belmont, and I've never lost a fight to man, nor fucking beast!❞

{#012 - Lego's ❝Kuranda❞} - NFT
❝the Triumphant❞

OT: Lego\01390 (XD Gale of Darkness)
IVs: HT(28)/0/HT(29)/HT(28)/HT(30)/31 - Docile (Timid Mint)\Compound Eyes (♀)
EV'd: Sleep Powder, Substitute, Quiver Dance, Hurricane
[76 HP / 180 SpA / 252 Spe]

This Pokémon was snagged from Miror B in Pyrite Colosseum.
I received this Pokémon from Lego who RNG Abused it himself in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness.
For Lego, the nickname Kuranda is a personal reference to a small town in Far North Queensland, Australia, nestled amongst tropical rainforest.
It is home to a butterfly sanctuary that he was lucky enough to visit on a childhood holiday back in 2004 after seeing it on a travel television show. Lego received assistance with this project from Skadiv in Gen 4 and Gen 8.
Lego entrusted me with this Butterfree as a parting gift when stepping down from his authority position in our community.
This scenario bears a bittersweet resemblance to the iconic ❝Bye-Bye Butterfree❞ episode from the Pokémon anime, when Ash releases his Butterfree.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
In this sense, I wish my good friend Lego only the best of luck as he embarks for new horizons in life.​

(#482 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Zahid❞
)

❝the Strutter❞
Non-Redis

Timid | Levitate | RNG: CitraRNG
EV'd: Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Fire Blast, Dazzling Gleam
{4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp, the eponymous Magic: The Gathering card.
❝I do as I please, little mortal. Do go on about your wishes, though—they amuse me to no end.❞

(#639 - Max. Optimizer's ❝Aldébaran❞
)

❝the Strutter❞
Credits for the nickname go to Kanon90 - Non-Redis

Jolly | Justified | RNG: CitraRNG
EV'd: Stone Edge, Close Combat, Rock Slide, Toxic
{252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe}

The nickname is a reference to the Taurus Aldebaran, one of the 12 Gold Saints from Masami Kurumada's ❝Saint Seiya❞ manga series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)