Ability: Strong Jaw
Level: 50
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fishious Rend
- Outrage
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs

This was put in per a suggestion as something that dissuades(some) SR users. Centiskorch is obviously weak to those and I don't find space on it for Heavy-Duty Boots. CB because I have some para support. Crunch is for Caly-S and idk about Psychic Fangs really. But for now it has that. Had a more complex EV spread to take Ditto Outrage un-maxed, but changed for Spe thinking I'd go scarf only to be recommended Band and unwilling to change back or get another Vish(I got a 2nd Regieleki in case I need a Specs one, but them I actually use a lot.)

1651170477921.png

Centiskorch-Gmax @ Custap Berry
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Power Whip
- Mystical Fire
- Endure
- Rollout

This is good vs. Zacian, especially w/ the EVs. Power Whip is the only move kept from the old set, I need to hit 4x weaks like Swampert. Mystical Fire is chosen as STAB to complement burns and utilize G-max. Centiskorch's SpA is fine. Endure+Custap is common enough on a variety of things, here it is to stall for burn, stall Dynamax a bit, or to get off a last Mystical Fire. Rollout is now chosen over Wisp, as I barely clicked that and have had Ho-ohs switching in.(Would Thunder Fang be better? It doesn't hit much, and even though it's stronger maxed than Rollout it doesn't hit Ho-oh 4x.) One of my best mons for Quagsire. This has done quite well, I really like Custap, though I forget how it works sometimes(in a pinch, not specifically at 1 HP.) My main mon I want to succeed, since imo it's so underrated.

1651170502792.png

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Lum Berry
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Psychic Fangs
- Sunsteel Strike
- Dragon Dance

Necrozma was put in because I was told it's the best legend to go w/ Xerneas(who is weak to Zacian.)I don't really like it though. I forget why I felt I needed Xerneas itself, except that it is about the strongest Yveltal answer(Centiskorch is weak to birds,) I went back to EQ, though I don't actually have it on cartr yet as I ran out of the tr. Hits Dialga and the mirror. Psychic Fangs helps me beat Eternatus, and break possible screens that go w/ that. Otherwise regular DD, w/ physical bulk not offense or much Spe. That's for Zacian per a suggestion. Changed the EVs to max HP and 140 Def, for presumably optimal bulk. This and Centiskorch tend to make me strong vs, Zacian. Lum for sleep shenanigans mainly. Burns and para too-I find WP predictable.

1651170553245.png

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 244 HP / 12 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Discharge
- Foul Play

This was put in for Caly-S Mamoswine. It isn't good vs. Ogre like Seismitoad was, but it should at least live a hit. And I have Regieleki now. Ice Beam helps w/ Landog who I had some trouble w/, Discharge could easily be T-Wave for reliable support. Sassy is for Max Darkness damage maxed, and ofc max SpD.

1651170616552.png

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Geomancy

EVs for Scarf Darm-g boosted, max SpA, and the rest in bulk w/ better odds vs. offensive Eternatus Sludge Wave than 244 HP/0 SpD iirc. Draining Kiss was suggested to me over Focus Blast, however I went back as I almost always bring Xerneas so II need it to better hit P2, Blobs, Ferro, Dialga, and Heatran There is a downside, but it has at least been hitting ok.T-bolt for more coverage, and Ho-oh in particular. I feel strong vs. Zacian, so this mon seems to fit well. I like it quite a bit more than Necrozma,.

1651170584937.png

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Assurance
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

Went back to this for Caly-S(could be partially redundant w/ P2 there so I could still use Zapdos, but I've always really liked this mon.) I've spent a bit of time on EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 100s, which is to me all it needs. Max SpA EVs for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in the past, idk now) and good for a few other slow mons like Ferro(major, even through resist,) Magnezone(kod max from low HP, T-bolt would likely have failed to do so,) Slowking-g, Slowbro, Eeveelutions, Scizor, Pyukumuku(you win anyway, but it won't live to Toxic, same w/ Pex,) Stakataka, Lapras(maybe the biggest target, even literally,) Corsola-g, TTar, Grimmsnarl, the odd Pincchurchin, and heaps of paralyzed stuff. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. In Max, Assurance ohkos non-max Caly-S, even w/ -atk, It drops the SpD of a mirror w/o buffing their Lightning, so that un-terrain Lightning from mine kos. This also is the only decent max attack Regieleki gets vs. Excadrill, and it beats Shedinja(needed for my team.) Emergency attack to at least damage grounds a tiny bit, and gets Mamo at its sash. Can help get around pink blobs w/ max, the SpD drop, terrain, and Electro Ball after that. Electro Ball has been very fun and Regieleki is great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos.) Changed to LO per a suggestion that I needed the power in max, and sometimes to change moves. The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk(So should it be Magnet? I'm already missing some kos from the change from Specs, though.) My favorite for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is to check what's weak to this. Also 2hkos non-max TTar and Blissey maxed itself, if terrain is already up. The bulk is really great, I took airstream into overgrowth from Kartana(maxed ofc,) and 2 hits of LO, w/ 1 HP left. Lives max Resonance, idk if it was max SpA though. Survived +1 Max Flare from Volcarona after 1 LO recoil. Lived Blade after LO. Could run more bulk, seeing as I lost the max war to a mirror(Strike into boosted Lightning,) and didn't take Blade into Quick Attack from Zacian. Still pretty much my favorite,. Thunder Wave was suggested, and I put it over T-bolt. Often I have to switch out w/ Volt Switch to 2hko while not fearing an ohko, and Electro Ball has the same max power. Also Electro ball is potentially even more useful w/ T-Wave. T-Wave is mainly there so Dracovish can be faster than more opponent's than normal.

I'm losing more than winning, but only slightly. I was at one point in the top 3k, though. I'm not sure what has happened. Necrozma-DM is often trouble for me. Hard to say what else cause after I discover something really bad I usually change stuff.

I think morning sun is an obvious choice for a bulky necrozma-dusk mane. Other interesting set that i try is this:

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Atk / 20 Def / 4 SpA / 244 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Stored Power
- Morning Sun
- Sunsteel Strike

You can put more evs in physical defense and impish nature too. Breaks eternatus and quagsire (without haze/curse).
But has drawbacks, so bulky DD is fine (with Morning sun).

Rollout centiskorch seems situational, if you see Ho.oh avoid sending the worm. Use other move like knock off, lunge, coil or leech life.

Maybe a mixed evs on poryogn2 to take groudon and landorus-therian better.

O ok. I will replace Psychic Fangs I guess. Rollout is situational. I don't think wisp suits my needs anymore but there are other moves. Ho-oh is really bad to me though, esp. since I removed rock slide on Necrozma. I'll look into p2 EVs, certainly Landog is a problem. And I guess Groudon, Centiskorch, Necrozma, and Regieleki are helpless there.

EDIT: Landog EQ is just a 4hko w/ this p2 even. Groudon can 3hko, so I can't switch in. Should it run more def just for that? I know I need some SpD for Caly-S. Also, I think I'll use Knock Off on Cent. Once I get the tr again, it's Fire Lash for now.

2nd EDIT: Replaced EQ, not Psychic Fangs(Eternatus,) on NDM. Fire Lash replaces Rollout, at least until I get the Knock OFF move tr. Added my old Landog set over the P2 idea, but w/ max Spe out of atk(it needs the bulk it has for Weakness Policy.) This helps vs. Dialga and NDM, and I'm ok w. Caly-S even W/o P2 I think. Landog only breaks even w/ mirrors, but it should help w/ Ho-oh too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)