NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

If we are voting people based on their favorite Pokémon i am obviously in the clear because Eevee is a fucking sweetheart
Unvote sultan
Vote DS

Eevee can be a dark type or fire type after evolving with means that the mafia is ds/sultan/inferno. Game solved.

Vote Sultan of Shook

Well let's get the ball rolling.

Sultan has a fire type Pokemon as his pfp and fire is associated with destruction, so he's the mafia. InfernoDragon as possible partner due to fire / dragon typing.
You have what appears to be a Tauros in your signature. As bulls are associated with anger, you must be angry for no reason and therefore, mafia.

You have what appears to be a Tauros in your signature. As bulls are associated with anger, you must be angry for no reason and therefore, mafia.
See, that line of reasoning works until you realize that bulls are domesticated animals and provide service to the town. Meanwhile dragons and fire bugs are enemies of the town.

vote:nuxl always lynch the shitposter.
Tbh I'm not sure how to read nuxl just based on the fact that he's shitposting. I mean, it's page 2 and while I'd like to see at the very least some level of player interaction, there are limits on how substantive a post can be right now.

Do you personally get a scum read based on the style of shitposts he made, or just the fact that he's shitposting at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)