NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

No idea what the best approach to these mechanics would be yet, but how do people feel about the reformer claiming somewhere down the line so that they get their vig online and the bg sitting on them for at least one night ?
This setup is very interesting just bc so much centers around the votes themselves. It’s pretty critical that we organize votes sooner rather than later to ensure that we don’t risk any shenanigans messing something up. I’m not really sure what we would want to do in the long run in terms of the reformer, but for now our top priority should be deciding who makes the safest vote for mayor so that the vote and the next day goes smoothly

Why are you
This setup is very interesting just bc so much centers around the votes themselves. It’s pretty critical that we organize votes sooner rather than later to ensure that we don’t risk any shenanigans messing something up. I’m not really sure what we would want to do in the long run in terms of the reformer, but for now our top priority should be deciding who makes the safest vote for mayor so that the vote and the next day goes smoothly
I think we should split our vote two ways since there are ten of us and three mafia.

That way even if mafia kill one candidate we still have more votes than their three.

I think nuxl / bluedoom are good candidates for those two, though I wouldn't mind being voted in as well.

Watcher should watch one the candidates, tracker should track somebody that isn't talking or I'd scummy like whydon / vooper / apricity.

That is, until vigi self claims in which case we obv elect him unless there's a counterclaim (one could be dictator)

Why are you

I think we should split our vote two ways since there are ten of us and three mafia.

That way even if mafia kill one candidate we still have more votes than their three.

I think nuxl / bluedoom are good candidates for those two, though I wouldn't mind being voted in as well.

Watcher should watch one the candidates, tracker should track somebody that isn't talking or I'd scummy like whydon / vooper / apricity.

That is, until vigi self claims in which case we obv elect him unless there's a counterclaim (one could be dictator)
  • In the event of a tie, no player is elected mayor

Also doctor seems rather useless at first glance as they can only guard the person we're electing if they can know/guess who it is and cannot guard them the night after ? there may be some subtlety I'm not seeing here

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
s
o where we votin champ

Nuxl

Also doctor seems rather useless at first glance as they can only guard the person we're electing if they can know/guess who it is and cannot guard them the night after ? there may be some subtlety I'm not seeing here
well if we get a unanimous representative they are useful

I would say our best bet for a rep for mayor at this point is Nuxl. What they have done so far seems pretty towny and in line with thier other town games. Still, Most others have said pretty much nothing that is Alignment Indicative. So we may want to wait until we can get reads on most everyone

Nuxl

I would say our best bet for a rep for mayor at this point is Nuxl. What they have done so far seems pretty towny and in line with thier other town games. Still, Most others have said pretty much nothing that is Alignment Indicative. So we may want to wait until we can get reads on most everyone
wait before deciding a candidate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)