NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

Format:
User being voted (votes on them): User voting them (post number they voted)

Official Vote Count 1.1
Vooper (3): Apricity (128), Nuxl (132), MewtwoHidden(137)
MewtwoHidden (1): Fenrir Aesir (17)
DS. (1): Vooper (21)
Fenrir (1): XnadrojX (84)
Inferno (1): Bluedoom (88)
Whydon (1): Moodycloud (120)

Not Voting: DS., Sultan of Skook, Smogon Account, InfernoDragon, Whydon

# to hammer: N/A on Day 1

I don't know what I was thinking when I set deadline to be the middle of the afternoon. So if people would prefer, I am willing to extend it to be later in the (American) evening.

If there's sufficient interest (and the mafia doesn't privately protest in their PM) I am willing to extend it by a day.

Re: substitutions, everyone has posted at least once so I'm happy for now. But please make sure you have at least 2-3 non shitposts before end of day.

Vote: Nuxl

Inactivity is an easy thing to call people out on without being truly alignment indicative.
Tbf I can see with you disagreeing with Nuxl bc its hard to tell whether vooper/apricity/whydon/etc. are actually scum or just actively want to lose the game and the inactivity doesn't necessarily mean they are scum, heck, if they were scum I imagine they would be trying harder.

I don't understand why you took that disagreement and now want to lynch Nuxl - I mean, if he is scum, I really can't understand why he would be so insistent on increasing the length of the days, being one of the most proactive players, etc.

I mean even if you get a slight scum read from Nuxl, when is he ever a day 1 lynch? I hope you have more reasoning for lynching Nuxl than just the fact that he voted a guy that is basically trolling us.

unvote, vote sultan

Tbf I can see with you disagreeing with Nuxl bc its hard to tell whether vooper/apricity/whydon/etc. are actually scum or just actively want to lose the game and the inactivity doesn't necessarily mean they are scum, heck, if they were scum I imagine they would be trying harder.

I don't understand why you took that disagreement and now want to lynch Nuxl - I mean, if he is scum, I really can't understand why he would be so insistent on increasing the length of the days, being one of the most proactive players, etc.

I mean even if you get a slight scum read from Nuxl, when is he ever a day 1 lynch? I hope you have more reasoning for lynching Nuxl than just the fact that he voted a guy that is basically trolling us.

unvote, vote sultan
i like saying im trolling you when you nor anyone else has asked me anything, i feel like ive made myself clear and am not lurking

if you want me to say smth try talking to me
ty

also scum nuxl would still do that, but this is probs town nuxl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)