NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

Tbf I can see with you disagreeing with Nuxl bc its hard to tell whether vooper/apricity/whydon/etc. are actually scum or just actively want to lose the game and the inactivity doesn't necessarily mean they are scum, heck, if they were scum I imagine they would be trying harder.

I don't understand why you took that disagreement and now want to lynch Nuxl - I mean, if he is scum, I really can't understand why he would be so insistent on increasing the length of the days, being one of the most proactive players, etc.

I mean even if you get a slight scum read from Nuxl, when is he ever a day 1 lynch? I hope you have more reasoning for lynching Nuxl than just the fact that he voted a guy that is basically trolling us.

unvote, vote sultan
If a user does something I find suspicious, I vote them. Nothing more to it.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
I don't understand why you took that disagreement and now want to lynch Nuxl - I mean, if he is scum, I really can't understand why he would be so insistent on increasing the length of the days, being one of the most proactive players, etc.
id probably never use this line of reasoning ever ftr

Nuxl

i like saying im trolling you when you nor anyone else has asked me anything, i feel like ive made myself clear and am not lurking

if you want me to say smth try talking to me
ty

also scum nuxl would still do that, but this is probs town nuxl
does DS. ping you a lot still

if people intentionally make themselves unreadable it hurts others' ability to play the game l0l

so this sort of behavior is inherently scummy to you?
Calling out inactive users is scummy behavior, for they tend to be easy mislynches as they tend to not show up to defend themselves or put up weak defenses. I've won games as scum for going after inactive players.

Nuxl

Calling out inactive users is scummy behavior, for they tend to be easy mislynches as they tend to not show up to defend themselves or put up weak defenses. I've won games as scum for going after inactive players.
imagine saying this a person who's not even voting an idler right now

Nuxl

imagine saying this and assuming the person you're talking to is going to lead lynches on people with like 2 posts

i just want people to post fam

surprise I am going to hawaii as of tomorrow
we will see how my activity fares

at best nuxl is town but nobody else is making an effort
mewtwo looks hecka sketch trying to push the weirdest things but I don't really see how anything they're bringing up is remotely relevant
vote: mewtwo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)