NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

surprise I am going to hawaii as of tomorrow
we will see how my activity fares

at best nuxl is town but nobody else is making an effort
mewtwo looks hecka sketch trying to push the weirdest things but I don't really see how anything they're bringing up is remotely relevant
vote: mewtwo
Tbf I can acknowledge that I'm not amazing at mafia right now. With that said, I think everything I've done so far is at least justifiable.

For example I jumped on voting vooper (who I have no reads on either way tbh) because at that point we had less than a day left, nobody was contributing anything of value, and vooper (along with others) was actively not participating which overall inhibits the town. Putting pressure on vooper to chime in gives the town more info to work with.

I also thought Sultan deciding to vote nuxl, who is probably the most townie person out of anybody was kind of strange. It really didn't mean much on its own, but I had a bit of a weird feeling about how Sultan responded to my, admittedly ridiculous, RVS voting where he seemed a bit overly defensive.

Why are you

I think we should split our vote two ways since there are ten of us and three mafia.

That way even if mafia kill one candidate we still have more votes than their three.

I think nuxl / bluedoom are good candidates for those two, though I wouldn't mind being voted in as well.

Watcher should watch one the candidates, tracker should track somebody that isn't talking or I'd scummy like whydon / vooper / apricity.

That is, until vigi self claims in which case we obv elect him unless there's a counterclaim (one could be dictator)

This is a good idea in theory, though not sure I agree with the choices as of yet.

There is quite a lot of weird stuff going on this game

Hal is acting in a way that is completely contrary to how I’ve seen them play as town and to how they have played as scum. I don’t really know what is going on there but certainly confuses me

Both Sultan and Mewtwo seem kinda scummy to me. Sultan’s reasoning seems kinda circular and has multiple holes in it - calling out inactives can result in mislynches, but it is also a valuable strategy for forcing people to contribute enough so that they can actually be read. Mewtwo just seems all over the place in a way that seems kinda obviously fake

Vooper is doing his normal not showing up thing so that doesn’t really surprise me. He’ll probably show up later and follow the clearest townie (or just Hal)

unvote vote:Infernodragon
that kinda feels like a filler post coming from mafia. Yeah i get that you don't think mewtwo's post is alignment indicative, but do you have an opinion on the people talking about mewtwo?

DS. could you elaborateon why you think mewtwo's post is scummy? I actually thought it looked towny because it seemed p game solvey and that's likely to come from town.

Fenrir Aesir what's your take on DS,nuxl,xnad, in that order. Also what keeps you on the fence about mewtwo?

It was like the part where he was referencing shitposting by saying "there are limits on how substantive a post can be right now. " but then the next line which was attempting to gamesolve a slot based on their reads based on shitposting which they had themselves stated that there are limits on. Just felt weird to me.

Could you explain why noobscum makes this post in particular? I don't see my post as AI either way bc town would want to provoke conversation and get a feel for what the other members think (I'm honestly pretty satisfied with the results tbh)and mafia would benefit from shifting discussion to nuxl/bluedoom.
I wasn't the one who initially brought up that it was a noobscum thing so no, not really trying to delve into game theory atm. I just thought it was scummy regardless of experience level. Not knowing any of you im not going to treat noobs differently than anyone else and Im just going to play my game. Some people apparently know who I am so ask them if you have questions about whether my experience allows me to make correct judgments on people.

If there's sufficient interest (and the mafia doesn't privately protest in their PM) I am willing to extend it by a day.

Re: substitutions, everyone has posted at least once so I'm happy for now. But please make sure you have at least 2-3 non shitposts before end of day.
I am okay with at least a later deadline if possible.

his activity suggests he's logged in but er
me constantly using mobile to play mafia + logged in on chrome on my phone means im not actually here unless im posting. Im not the type of person who slanks even as scum. Obviously you have to take my word for that, but if I was slanking I would just put myself to private or something or log out

surprise I am going to hawaii as of tomorrow
we will see how my activity fares

at best nuxl is town but nobody else is making an effort
mewtwo looks hecka sketch trying to push the weirdest things but I don't really see how anything they're bringing up is remotely relevant
vote: mewtwo
not feeling a mewtwo vote today. Agree there has been some scummy moments but overall seems to be pushing town in a good direction so far

There is quite a lot of weird stuff going on this game

Hal is acting in a way that is completely contrary to how I’ve seen them play as town and to how they have played as scum. I don’t really know what is going on there but certainly confuses me

Both Sultan and Mewtwo seem kinda scummy to me. Sultan’s reasoning seems kinda circular and has multiple holes in it - calling out inactives can result in mislynches, but it is also a valuable strategy for forcing people to contribute enough so that they can actually be read. Mewtwo just seems all over the place in a way that seems kinda obviously fake

Vooper is doing his normal not showing up thing so that doesn’t really surprise me. He’ll probably show up later and follow the clearest townie (or just Hal)
See:

1) I do agree with you that Sultan came off scummy
but
2) your reasoning for the reason sucks. Its okay to just gutread people as scum (especially on day one)

DS. Point taken. Yeah I agree his train of thought sounds off logically but idk I didn't get this feeling that he was making votes off of scum intent.

y'all should sheep my inferno vote, his earlier posts seem like side commentary without making any substantial reads and his current sultan vote isn't impressive, idt sultan voting nuxl and defending inactives shows that he's scum, in the same post you admit that spending time calling out inactives result in mislynches, and town doesn't want that.

No thoughts on sultan other than his nuxl vote felt like town reacting to an idea they didn't like. I'd rather lynch viper over sultan today.

DS' last few posts give me town vibes, they've got good reasoning and conviction in their reads, I'd prefer voting them for mayor today actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)