NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
surprise I am going to hawaii as of tomorrow
we will see how my activity fares

at best nuxl is town but nobody else is making an effort
mewtwo looks hecka sketch trying to push the weirdest things but I don't really see how anything they're bringing up is remotely relevant
vote: mewtwo
have fun, bad vote

Nuxl

sorry bb. i play on mobile and most of my mafia time comes at work soo im off and on a lot.
me constantly using mobile to play mafia + logged in on chrome on my phone means im not actually here unless im posting. Im not the type of person who slanks even as scum. Obviously you have to take my word for that, but if I was slanking I would just put myself to private or something or log out
np np idt ive actually never seen a game you were in before but ive heard you're good!! so that sort of thing probably never held much credence in the first place

Nuxl

There is quite a lot of weird stuff going on this game

Hal is acting in a way that is completely contrary to how I’ve seen them play as town and to how they have played as scum. I don’t really know what is going on there but certainly confuses me

Both Sultan and Mewtwo seem kinda scummy to me. Sultan’s reasoning seems kinda circular and has multiple holes in it - calling out inactives can result in mislynches, but it is also a valuable strategy for forcing people to contribute enough so that they can actually be read. Mewtwo just seems all over the place in a way that seems kinda obviously fake
what scumgame of hals were you in ever? :blobwizard:

so where are you interested in voting rn

Nuxl

DS. Point taken. Yeah I agree his train of thought sounds off logically but idk I didn't get this feeling that he was making votes off of scum intent.

y'all should sheep my inferno vote, his earlier posts seem like side commentary without making any substantial reads and his current sultan vote isn't impressive, idt sultan voting nuxl and defending inactives shows that he's scum, in the same post you admit that spending time calling out inactives result in mislynches, and town doesn't want that.

No thoughts on sultan other than his nuxl vote felt like town reacting to an idea they didn't like. I'd rather lynch viper over sultan today.

DS' last few posts give me town vibes, they've got good reasoning and conviction in their reads, I'd prefer voting them for mayor today actually.
why should i feel good about you marth

who else would you rather lynch over sultan, why mention viper specifically?

Nuxl

i like mewtwo, i also like ds to a lesser extent now

I sort of had this weird thought that viper was town but not sure how to justify or explain it at this current point of time

In that case, who do you think flipping scum would make the idea that they are teammates more likely?
Associatives this early with no flips makes no sense, that's just a gut read and I don't feel it strong enough with inferno to lynch there today tbh. I see some slight town thoughts there which gives me pause

I read smog acc as a lean town. I can't see vooper playing like he has if he's mafia tbh. I mean he could be going for some kind of reverse psychology, but I doubt it.

Nuxl you should feel good about me because i own you and i was so nice to you that i let you kill me in an eimm game :3

oh i brought up viper over sultan because both seemed like inactive players/lurkers that were being wagoned from what I was reading in the last few pages. I still think voting inferno is better than voting a lurker because its more risky, but a lot of people haven't really posted a lot(moody,fenrir,jordan come to mind) for me to tell you who else would be better vote than sultan,kinda hard to tell with so few people in the mix.

Nuxl

Nuxl you should feel good about me because i own you and i was so nice to you that i let you kill me in an eimm game :3

oh i brought up viper over sultan because both seemed like inactive players/lurkers that were being wagoned from what I was reading in the last few pages. I still think voting inferno is better than voting a lurker because its more risky, but a lot of people haven't really posted a lot(moody,fenrir,jordan come to mind) for me to tell you who else would be better vote than sultan,kinda hard to tell with so few people in the mix.
oK

infernos always lynchable(hell i think he's only been mislynchedk in his games and he's never rolled scum so it's like :blobpensive: when i think about his slot

Just to tell you all in advance, when Hal does his reads he doesn’t give reasons. It’s just how he works - he believes only scum gives reasons
i sort of liked this post though

Nuxl

omg post 2100 i actually never made a 2k post but wow im draining my life on smogon dot com mafia wtf i hate myself

Nuxl

can you give me some stuff on inferno's meta?

also how long do we have for deadline
he's never played scum but i classify inferno as Weird town in the sense that his reads and content and justifications are most often than not off balance so you sort of have to look beyond the content he's created and mindset in order to feel good about reading him but there hasn't been a game where he hasn't been mislynched before

his best game was probably his first game reinforcements

42 hours

Nuxl

in case that ws a bad answer i don't want to go into specifics because if inferno is scum it's easily abusable for him to take note of what i have and use that as part of his gameplan

ah ok I'll keep that in mind

why do you think smogon account is town? I didn't get any AI vibes from him but that's also because he didn't try pocketing me like he did in the last game.

Nuxl

ah ok I'll keep that in mind

why do you think smogon account is town? I didn't get any AI vibes from him but that's also because he didn't try pocketing me like he did in the last game.
yonal gut ead but like most of the people in this pl i don't have any historical acumgames to look at which is sad because my strongest cmaprison tool is meta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)