NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

k i read fenrir again, got nothing, lots of questions and side commentary but idk where he goes from there

i read moody again and just saw setup soec for the most part, fuck this is hard

i think I'm going to go off and come back later to find a better vote
Nuxl MewtwoHidden thoughts on moody/fen?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
k i read fenrir again, got nothing, lots of questions and side commentary but idk where he goes from there

i read moody again and just saw setup soec for the most part, fuck this is hard

i think I'm going to go off and come back later to find a better vote
Nuxl MewtwoHidden thoughts on moody/fen?
moody is a same weird tonal read like smogacc just on a lesser extent tho

phen rear eye seer, i have no positive things to say about this slot atp

So followup I guess DS. what makes it more likely a noobscum post as opposed to a noobtown one?
Right, so if we don't count Twin Trap I've only played with ~2-4 of y'all before? (Marth, Xnad, and I think I've played with apricity/Nuxl?) So is there any helpful site/player-meta things I should know about here or just about y'all in general to those not from here? Hyped to play with DS, I've heard things. (##Vote: Yetl)

I didn't take Marth's post to be AI; I'm on the fence about Mewtwo's. Nuxl how new is Mewtwo exactly, since you called them "noobscum"? In a vacuum I don't find the post especially scummy.
The only Fenrir posts I can find that are substantive.

These posts don't look scummy to me. Especially given he's new, the first one sounds like the type of thing I would say.

Not strong town but just a gut feeling.

The only Fenrir posts I can find that are substantive.

These posts don't look scummy to me. Especially given he's new, the first one sounds like the type of thing I would say.

Not strong town but just a gut feeling.
JSYK, Fenrir has mafia-ed for years and he was the PS Rep for MU Championships. I sure as hell wouldn't count him as new.

Actually thinking about it the "noobscum v noobtown" thing might be a remnant of PS Meta kicking in, the last I remember of the meta there was people throwing around arguments like that a lot. I'll reevaluate fen's slot later when im home

Nuxl

Actually thinking about it the "noobscum v noobtown" thing might be a remnant of PS Meta kicking in, the last I remember of the meta there was people throwing around arguments like that a lot. I'll reevaluate fen's slot later when im home
i thought the noobscum v noobtown thing was pretty relevant in context of the post; why is it specifically problematic from fenrir when i also pointed this out and DS also justified the read under that assumption?

i thought the noobscum v noobtown thing was pretty relevant in context of the post; why is it specifically problematic from fenrir when i also pointed this out and DS also justified the read under that assumption?
hold on i just got home lemme turn on my computer and fetch quotes

Nuxl

Ugh now I feel mega stuck I was planning to tunnel fen for a bit but then realized I'm bad. Nuxl talk to me pls.
fen isnt a horrible vote i just think your justification is really bad.

whyd you swap and does that make me/ds look better or worse as a result

Ok look my original justification was "why'd he hop from point A to point C"

then I realized your posts in between is the in-between point B that I was missing because lolreading

Nuxl

Ok look my original justification was "why'd he hop from point A to point C"

then I realized your posts in between is the in-between point B that I was missing because lolreading
ok.

what are your reads/point of attention right now if you've dejected yourself out of fenrir

god I cannot type either "in between is the in-between" wtf.

Uhh, both of you are like the backbone of the game rn since you two are the biggest spamposters. I'd sheep the consensus that both of you are Town rn. Besides, I never had a read on you two from that interaction to begin with

I mean Inferno/Sultan looks like a contested slot rn so I'd probably ISO them right about now. I'm in that weird spot where my mobile skim on the bus doesn't cause anything to jump at me and I have to actively look for interesting stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)