NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
god I cannot type either "in between is the in-between" wtf.

Uhh, both of you are like the backbone of the game rn since you two are the biggest spamposters. I'd sheep the consensus that both of you are Town rn. Besides, I never had a read on you two from that interaction to begin with
sheep and not necessarily develop an actual read?

Nuxl

I mean Inferno/Sultan looks like a contested slot rn so I'd probably ISO them right about now. I'm in that weird spot where my mobile skim on the bus doesn't cause anything to jump at me and I have to actively look for interesting stuff.
"isos dont do anything" -the best mafia player in the world (also they both probably have like less than 5 posts)

er, if you do dive though feel free to state what you find/if you manage to develop any additional reads

this game is weird

do you want me to develop an actual read? You two are the biggest posters rn I think and I think everything you've done makes sense. Whatever reasoning that leads you to be town made by other people work for me and I feel like your slot has been read enough and doesn't have enough competition for me to bring anything new.

Nuxl

do you want me to develop an actual read? You two are the biggest posters rn I think and I think everything you've done makes sense. Whatever reasoning that leads you to be town made by other people work for me and I feel like your slot has been read enough and doesn't have enough competition for me to bring anything new.
was just the way you phrased it was what i wanted to pinpoint because i'd rather not people be so complacent/lazy with their own reads but i guess if you dont have any way to deject(nor i guess should my position regardless of alignment favor this conflict) then theres no point

There is quite a lot of weird stuff going on this game

Hal is acting in a way that is completely contrary to how I’ve seen them play as town and to how they have played as scum. I don’t really know what is going on there but certainly confuses me

Both Sultan and Mewtwo seem kinda scummy to me. Sultan’s reasoning seems kinda circular and has multiple holes in it - calling out inactives can result in mislynches, but it is also a valuable strategy for forcing people to contribute enough so that they can actually be read. Mewtwo just seems all over the place in a way that seems kinda obviously fake

Vooper is doing his normal not showing up thing so that doesn’t really surprise me. He’ll probably show up later and follow the clearest townie (or just Hal)
Holy shit I do not like this post. Sultan read feels like a big buzzword cover up "circular reasoning, has holes" which kinda... don't make sense? I don't see anything circular nor full of holes about Sultan's reasoning, I'd just say he was "straight-up wrong" (in reference to his opinion on calling out inactives). Mewtwo just seems to take everything way too seriously, I don't see anything "all over the place" nor "obviously fake". Both the reads here just sound like casting shade with vague terminology. Doesn't help that everything before that was setup spec and a meta read on nuxl.

wait hold on.

Can't we just claim votes and have the BG constantly keep the voted person safe? It's not like the mafia can redirect enough votes to overturn the election, right? The original objection to the idea was that mafia can snipe the elected, but with the BG, we can just have the Reformer claim and keep them elected, basically giving us a protected IC until the BG dies. Is there an issue with this?

Nuxl

wait hold on.

Can't we just claim votes and have the BG constantly keep the voted person safe? It's not like the mafia can redirect enough votes to overturn the election, right? The original objection to the idea was that mafia can snipe the elected, but with the BG, we can just have the Reformer claim and keep them elected, basically giving us a protected IC until the BG dies. Is there an issue with this?
did u read the game buddy

Nuxl

in case you havent, it's been brought up and the rules state

"A player cannot be consecutively voted as mayor. If for some reason they would be elected, the runner up will be voted into office instead "

Hm.

I'll come back to the Fenrir read once he starts going into wallpost mode like he always ends up doing.

The only purpose for a doublevote is probably for a trustworthy person to break ties out of a bad wagon, and I'd say DS. has the strongest reads so far in the game. (i.e I'm voting for them for mayor)

Sultan what do you think of scum winning by lurking to endgame? Are you willing to accept an outcome like that if you stick so firmly to you "lynching lurkers is strictly scummy" approach to the game?

Nuxl

Hm.

I'll come back to the Fenrir read once he starts going into wallpost mode like he always ends up doing.

The only purpose for a doublevote is probably for a trustworthy person to break ties out of a bad wagon, and I'd say DS. has the strongest reads so far in the game. (i.e I'm voting for them for mayor)
what about any other reads you may have itg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)