NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

also we should talk about gamespec now and be done with it until our vig claims sometime in the next two days
I don't see the point of voting anyone as mayor other than to make sure whoever dies isn't the one person we felt should survive another day, talk of splitting the vote seems ?? at this point
Lets make this saucey. I am the one shot double voter and will be using it on myself tonight

Why isthis game dead oh that's right it's cause everyone else is fast asleep and I'll just going to bed now

Sucky claim imo tbh ngl
lots of wifom around it and not verifiable as of right now

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Town read on fenrir purely because voting for mewtwo is good
currently eating lunch when it's like 6 pm or later back home, wild
Jordan tunneling on fenrir and abruptly realizing he was wrong feels like towny owning up to a mistake but by and large outside of these three people I don't see anyone "acting towny" smh

I'll be back in a couple hours but then I'm a slave to the beach till bedtime
fenrirs no longer voting mewtwo and is isntead voting xnard lol

Nuxl

So a majority of people vote me, and I'm guaranteeed mayor tomorrow because never does mafia shoot at a one shot use person
they cna but also if someoen si gauarannteed mayor the doc keeps them safe so yaya corrdination woohoo

Nuxl

I just woke up but Fenrir: I literally rescinded the shit I said about you and you decided still decided to read into it like I still stood by it. I decided to start reading you based on your wallposts because of the linked game god dammit.

Nuxl do you see this is the kind of stupid situation I want to avoid
why are you talking to specifically me about it :blobsad:

this whole game is a stupid situation

Nuxl

nuxl/mewtwo/smog seems like an ok d1 towncore

DS. can be a step lower than that followed by fenrir

as for the rest i have no fucking clue most people (especially people i've historically played with) are just so obstinate and weird

kinda wanna vote bluedoom but i probably shouldve done that arlier if i ahd an interest in creating pruessure before the night

Format:
User being voted (votes on them): User voting them (post number they voted)

Official Vote Count 1.3
Sultan of Skook (2): Mewtwo Hidden (149), DS (193)
DS(1): Vooper (21)
Inferno (1): Bluedoom (88)
Whydon (1): Moodycloud (120)
Vooper(1): Apricity (128)
Nuxl(1): Sultan of Skook (148)
MewtwoHidden (1): Smogon Account (175)
XnadrojX(1): Fenrir Aesir (289)

Not Voting: XnadrojX, Inferno, Whydon, Nuxl

# to hammer: N/A on Day 1
~8 hours to deadline

W
nuxl/mewtwo/smog seems like an ok d1 towncore

DS. can be a step lower than that followed by fenrir

as for the rest i have no fucking clue most people (especially people i've historically played with) are just so obstinate and weird

kinda wanna vote bluedoom but i probably shouldve done that arlier if i ahd an interest in creating pruessure before the night
well I feel personally attacked

So a majority of people vote me, and I'm guaranteeed mayor tomorrow because never does mafia shoot at a one shot use person
Tbh everything about this claim is weird. I still read you town but there's a good chance you are dictator. I mean you even give a justification for why you wouldn't be killed by the mafia, and you claimed literally the hardest role to falsify. If you are town, claiming villy just makes it slightly easier for mafia to hit a power role and if you're dictator you get the extra kill and can fly under the radar because "why would mafia kill a villy."

There is a low chance of me being around for deadline
Please state now who you'd be fine with voting as mayor
Please let a wagon build because this is going fucking nowhere and some people are getting away with making literally zero game related posts at the moment

I'd like mewtwo to be the mayor
Had mafia not been given a chance to reshuffle their roles I might have voted nuxl but I believe he qualifies for "likely to land into town bloc and be given the vig role as mafia" status

I read Sultan as scummy. Just because somebody votes for Sultan doesn't mean that I will immediately read them town based purely on that alone. If you just have a gut feeling-that's fine, but the justification you used was silly because even if I was scum and fenrir voted for me, fenrir could still be scum. That's all I'm saying.
What about sultan pinged your radar again ?

What about sultan pinged your radar again ?
That was a response to smogon account thinking fenrir is clean because they voted for me, which I thought was silly.

Sultan gave me a bad gut feeling earlier in the game, started lurking, and then he suddenly opposed nuxl voting for lurkers and voted nuxl in a way that seemed really weird and opportunistic. I think his response to the wagon is kind of strange, but I can't think of a better person to lynch d1, so meh.

btw even though I think ds is town, I think they might be a bad choice for town, on the off chance that they are dictator, which i don't put it past them because of their skill at mafia. I would be okay with smogon/fenrir/nuxl/me, but I think me or nuxl are the better choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)