NOC Mayor Mafia - Democracy Prevails

Lets make this saucey. I am the one shot double voter and will be using it on myself tonight
So a majority of people vote me, and I'm guaranteeed mayor tomorrow because never does mafia shoot at a one shot use person
I mean someone could counter me so it is sort of verifiable by no counter
Welp didn't realize there were four of them. I was reading 4xCitizen as part of the role name

Nvm
This entire sequence of posts makes me not want DS to be mayor. I think its much more likely that DS is dictator than Nuxl is, but I still wouldn't lynch DS because he probably is town. I'd say 70% town, 30% dictator.

Tbh everything about this claim is weird. I still read you town but there's a good chance you are dictator. I mean you even give a justification for why you wouldn't be killed by the mafia, and you claimed literally the hardest role to falsify. If you are town, claiming villy just makes it slightly easier for mafia to hit a power role and if you're dictator you get the extra kill and can fly under the radar because "why would mafia kill a villy."

I thought I was the only one with that role, meaning that I could be verified with no counter claim.

I didn't realize 4xCitizen meant there were four at first until I recounted and saw less than ten roles

He's too focused on dictator role imo. I wouldn't be surprised if it's him. Also with the way Moody has been rallying for him to be mayor and that awkward hop onto the Sultan train right now, not getting the best vibes here

He's too focused on dictator role imo. I wouldn't be surprised if it's him. Also with the way Moody has been rallying for him to be mayor and that awkward hop onto the Sultan train right now, not getting the best vibes here
I can see the last minute game spec by moody and sultan vote to be kind of strange, yeah. I can also see how the fact that he wants me to be mayor reflects badly on me. I think it would be wiser to flip moody d1 and then vote nuxl as mayor if you think me and moody are scum team though.

I fixate on the dictator role because everybody wanted to talk about gamespec before n1 and I think avoiding voting for the dictator is the most important thing for the town to keep in mind when voting. The gain that a town member gets when voting is fairly minimal until late game compared to what the dictator gets. 2 votes and tiebreak vs. a one shot kill is huge-especially considering that they can just hold on to it until late game so we don't even know who is dictator until then.

I think its a bad idea to vote anybody in more than once, for one thing, because potentially giving dictator two+ kills to use late game is a horrible idea.

I said not to vote you tonight simply bc I think avoiding voting for the dictator is the most important thing for town gamespec at night at least, and there's a small chance that you are dictator. If you think there's a chance I'm dictator, then I advise voting for nuxl / smogon because I think its really unlikely that they are dictator because they seem uninterested in choosing a candidate.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
im still here just not a lot to say. dumb timing to claim though and just not do anything for the rest of the game

we should probably consolidate on a mayor vote somewhere

im still here just not a lot to say. dumb timing to claim though and just not do anything for the rest of the game

we should probably consolidate on a mayor vote somewhere
I agree. He really isn't giving sufficient time for a counterclaim, and part of me wants to lynch him anyways, but I don't think we should lynch a claimed vigilante. If he is vigilante and isn't voted mayor, he probably gets killed tonight, so idk what to do there at all.

I guess I'd feel best about a moody lynch. Idk how to feel about bluedoom.

I think nuxl is the best choice for mayor. Sultan is also an option if you really trust his claim, which idk how to feel about. If he is vigi and we don't mayor him he probably dies tonight. Even if we do mayor him he probably dies night 2. I can kinda believe he is vigi and just didn't want to claim so early bc he knew he would die if he did.

I have literally 5 minutes left until lunch which is in 3 hours so I guess I'll vote moody for now. I'm on mobile rn and I can't bold text for w/e reason.

VOTE MOODY

Format:
User being voted (votes on them): User voting them (post number they voted)

Official Vote Count 1.4
Sultan of Skook (2): XnadrojX (342), Moodycloud (352)
MewtwoHidden (2): Smogon Account (175), DS (359)
DS(1): Vooper (21)
Inferno (1): Bluedoom (88)
Vooper(1): Apricity (128)
Nuxl(1): Sultan of Skook (148)
XnadrojX(1): Fenrir Aesir (289)
Bluedoom(1): Nuxl (364)
Moodycloud(1): MewtwoHidden(369)

Not Voting: InfernoDragon Whydon

# to hammer: N/A on Day 1
~2 hours to deadline

As Sultan reached 2 votes first, they would be lynched if deadline was now.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
this is a really sad game

the top 2 lynches is an un ccd vig i guess and the person who has my strongest tr atp lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)